It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Spontaneous Combustion : Paranormal or Natural explanation ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidchin
Another question that probably needs to be asked is whether there are any non-human cases of spontaneous combustion.

I don't recall seeing anything like this being reported in non-human animals (or plants for that matter). I know there is mention of seemingly 'spontaneous' forest fires, but I'm not sure those count.

As for the mitochondria explanation, has anyone been able to induce mitochondria to combust and set other adjacent cells on fire in a controlled laboratory environment?

Just thinking...

Cow mutilation come to my mind ... what IFit is the same alien race doing that to humans
since they look to be in bed in most SHC cases

the aliens couldnt let human mutilated corpses like that
where they took flesh and bone samples like they do on the cows
they know we would start questioning more seriously the human unexplained mutilation cases
it was better if they just burned the test subject on place

They certainly have some high tech pills or star trek phaser that turn to ash anyone

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Your OP title makes the supposition that paranormal and natural are two different things...I'm of the opinion that paranormal is just natural we haven't figured out yet.

The phenomena does seem to happen and hints that we are missing a few pieces of the puzzle... and I hope there are always missing pieces as it would be boring if we knew everything.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I also read a theory once that it may have something to do with having alcohol in the blood - something about alcohol perhaps being a prime contributing factor and a major element to have it happen.

<< 1   >>

join