It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama owes the world 4 trillion Dollars, ot I, not our country!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

when, or should i say IF, Obama ever steps down from office after his term is finished (yea right, we all know hes going to declare marshal law and totally enslave everyone and be the president forever )

1)its martial law, not marshall law.

2)Ive heard this about every president since bush 1

3)claiming we all know something is absolutely ludicrous.

"ignorant ape" Lol made my day, i was like who... why does it sound like my post... OH LOL....

i stick to my opinion, sorry for misspelling martial law, obama is totally going to win again, we are all doomed.

edit: i really hope im wrong, because this country is going to suck so bad........

edit on 10-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by tetriswoooo

freedom isn't given....you earn it.

what the hell is wrong with you freedom should is for everyone no matter what unfortunately even you

"no matter what", naive.

did your parents just give you the car to take out and do whatever you want with it the first day you got your driver's license?

answer me that..

Is this a batman riddle?
Oh I know I know. Freedom isn't driving a car. duh.

do you people even understand what freedom means??? complete freedom? if thats what you want you'll be wishing for some sort of order reallllll quick.

no dude, i don't want to live in a lawless post-apocalyptic wasteland, like that one movie.

i want freedom, and you either know what i mean and just wanna be stubborn ( +1 point for being silly )

or you don't know freedom and think its bad.....

the freedom you WANT isn't necessarily the freedom you need.
and what would you do with your freedom when you got it? that you arent already doing now?
I am free, essentially I choose to be, if I act free.. but there are consequences to being free,
so it is wise to do it in secret. for the time being.

stop trying to prove me wrong, you don't know what i want, and i don't care what you think.

i want to be free, and you seem to want me to "not" be free.

but your opinion is your freedom, just get it out of my face.

peace bro.

p.s. the fact that you "need" to tell me what kind of "freedom i need" proves you want to control my life because you believe i should be living it another way.

you are wrong. and i will not let you control me.

can't even hold a conversation without becoming a baby about it? no loss to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by tetriswoooo

freedom isn't given....you earn it.

what the hell is wrong with you freedom should is for everyone no matter what unfortunately even you

"no matter what", naive.

did your parents just give you the car to take out and do whatever you want with it the first day you got your driver's license?

answer me that..

Is this a batman riddle?
Oh I know I know. Freedom isn't driving a car. duh.

do you people even understand what freedom means??? complete freedom? if thats what you want you'll be wishing for some sort of order reallllll quick.

no dude, i don't want to live in a lawless post-apocalyptic wasteland, like that one movie.

i want freedom, and you either know what i mean and just wanna be stubborn ( +1 point for being silly )

or you don't know freedom and think its bad.....

the freedom you WANT isn't necessarily the freedom you need.
and what would you do with your freedom when you got it? that you arent already doing now?
I am free, essentially I choose to be, if I act free.. but there are consequences to being free,
so it is wise to do it in secret. for the time being.

stop trying to prove me wrong, you don't know what i want, and i don't care what you think.

i want to be free, and you seem to want me to "not" be free.

but your opinion is your freedom, just get it out of my face.

peace bro.

p.s. the fact that you "need" to tell me what kind of "freedom i need" proves you want to control my life because you believe i should be living it another way.

you are wrong. and i will not let you control me.

can't even hold a conversation without becoming a baby about it? no loss to me.

your just mad because i don't want to let you control me.

yes your post got me mad, i was offended about how you kept trying to tell me how to live my freedom....

all in all: i don't wanna, nuh uh.... and no thanks.

frrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddoooooooooooooooooom *throws seeds all over the place*

( because seeds turn INTO flowers, and i don't wanna throw flowers because that means that i had to CUT them in the first place, meaning i killed flowers...... which is sad. )

<< 1  2  3   >>

join