It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calamity Upon The Earth - New very interesting montage of strange current events. Must see!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think it ended at 2012 because well, the mayans just didnt feel like making it any longer..must take alot of work to carve those bakktuns

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
These videos always reassure me that something is going on

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234
reply to post by tallblondealien

And if anyone doubts that we indeed are seeing BIG Earthquakes in one place after another, particularly since the massive Indonesian Boxing Day 2005 earthquake that caused the terrible tsuanmi.... Check this graph out
produced by the USGS...........

edit on 8-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

Source of that graph, please? I went to the website indicated on the graphic, but I'm just not finding that particular graph. Matter of fact, the graphs I CAN find seem to dispute the one you are showing. THIS is the page I am referring to -> earthquake.usgs.gov...

So please point me to the reference page that has the graph you are referring to.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rich Z

I can't find it anymore neither because the USGS changed it's website and the historical files also.

However I can assure you that graph was downloaded from that site a while back and I have it on an email.

Only today I was talking to another friend who takes a keen interest earthquakes etc and we can't beleive how the deadly tornadoes that hit the US in March and the big earthquakes that are happening all over - are largely ignored by the mainstream media, particularly here in the UK.

You almost feel it's like a conspiracy to keep us all quiet, well fed on commercial garbage thinking everything is OK..... no need to worry people...you're in safe hands....whilst Rome burns and Nero fiddles!

The Bible likens all these things happening on the Earth to pangs of distress or labour pains upon a pregnant woman.... all of the signs that Jesus gave were predicted to come at regular intervals and as the labour progresses the gaps between the labour pains decreases until right at the end they come almost continuously.

As the nations prepare to declare in some marked way Peace & Security only shortly afterward to turn against false religion across the globe, which Jesus said would mark the start of the Great Tribulation ....we will ALL see more of these signs speed up in their regularity....

Jesus predicted these signs.....Earthquakes, wars and strifes, food shortages, terrible diseases as well as an increasing of lawlessness and a turning away from God's teachings. At the same time a global preaching work being carried out to warn mankind of these happenings and that God is about to set up HIS government to overseee world affairs. ALL of those signs have been present on the Earth for a good while now....so regardless of what the Mayans say...... whether 2012 turns out to be a significant date only Jehovah knows. However as we approach the end of this system, the thing for sure is that we will all see more tumultuous events in fulfillment of Jesus prophecy.

(Matthew 24:36-39) . . .Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. . .

None of us know WHEN the Great Tribulation will begin, however students of the Bible are expecting to hear the cry or a series of declarations concerning some form of a false Peace & Security from the nations very soon.

Peope who scoff forget that Jesus correctly predicted the fall of Jerusalem. As soon as the wise Christians saw with their own eyes Jesus words fulfilled concerning the Holy Place - (The Temple in Jerusalem) surrounded by the forces of the Roman General Cestius Gallus in 66CE - they recognised THAT sign given to them by Jesus before his death. They remembered also that Jesus had urged them to "flee to the mountains" when they saw the Holy Place surrounded. As soon as Gallus withdrew his forces for a reason no one still knows........they obeyed Jesus command as Eusebius, in his Ecclesiastical History (III, V, 3), states that the Christians fled from Jerusalem and the whole land of Judea to a city of Perea that was called Pella.

In 70CE General Titus returned with the forces of Rome..... and THIS time they layed siege to Jerusalem and destroyed it completely...just as Jesus had stated before his death decades before.

edit on 9-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm giddy with excitement.
this is like a promo for the cataclysm expansion on earth.

more quests, more abilities, more secrets to unlock ;D

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

government working on mimicking/adding to natural disasters...

for what purpose could that ever be, other than eugenics/depop to sieze/control most/all land?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

I've seen your plot before. It is not from the USGS. It was on a hoax site that pretended to have plotted USGS data.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well I didn't download this plot - someone emailed it to me - so I can't really comment on your conclusion.

However what is available online is the alarming reports from a global community of scientist who ARE indeed concerned available to read at Geochange Reports

GEOCHANGE” as used in this communiqué refers to natural changes of the environment resulting from endogenous, exogenous and cosmic factors and having negative consequences for the stable development of humanity.

Presently, multiple scientific facts indicative of the increasing environmental changes and their global nature have been collected. These changes indicate an acceleration of the growth rate of the geodynamic activity, which is expressed, in particular, as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. There is a high risk that the scale of impact of geologic factors on global climate change will be underestimated. The periodical intensification of the Earth’s endogenous activity leads to increased degassing of the mantle and emission of the greenhouse gases of geological origin into the atmosphere, causing global warming.

Alarming facts about a drastic (by more than 500%) acceleration of the drift of the Earth’s North Magnetic Pole since 1990 not only have catastrophic consequences for global climatic change but also bear witness to significant changes in energetic processes in the Earth’s inner and outer cores responsible for the formation of the geomagnetic field and endogenous activity of our planet.

The role of the magnetosphere in shaping the Earth’s climate has been scientifically proven. The changes in the parameters of the geomagnetic field and magnetosphere may lead to redistribution of the areas of formation of cyclones and anticyclones, thus affecting global climate change.

Natural cataclysms may, in a short space of time, cause catastrophic consequences for entire regions of our planet: a lot of people will die, the populations of large territories will be deprived of shelter and livelihood, economies of states will be destroyed, and large scale epidemics of serious infectious diseases will occur. Presently, the world community is not ready to face such a development of events which is quite likely. Meanwhile, periods of significant increase of endogenous activity have been observed many times during the geologic life of our planet and, according to many geologic indicators, the next such period is already starting.

Natural cataclysms leading to large numbers of victims and massive destruction in one country or another are usually accompanied by wide international assistance of different international humanitarian organizations and individual states. However, during the period of large scale natural cataclysms, a special international, legal, administrative and financial mechanism will be required for the management and coordination of rescue, restoration and other international actions carried out in natural disaster areas.

Many countries can boast the scientific knowledge accumulated and experience in forecasting of different natural cataclysms. At the same time, in most cases there aren’t definite rules for making decisions and specifying particular acts by state agencies when a need is indicated by forecasts of possible natural cataclysms. Incorrect decisions and uncoordinated actions of governmental and international structures upon receipt of such forecasts can bring panic to the population and disorganization of actions by state agencies and rescue services. It not only decreases effectiveness of preparation for natural cataclysms, but also can cause complication of the social and moral-psychological situation in the regions of the expected cataclysms.

Yet development of standards and precise rules for making decisions by the governments following reception of forecasts will help increase the effectiveness of rescue operations and restoration work and reduce the number of casualties and damage caused by natural disasters.

edit on 10-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

I'm not familiar with this group. I am looking over their journal and it has an article on a nonexistent event - the biblical flood. They even provide the exact date

September 23, 9545 ВС

It is interesting how Elcin Khalilov seems to be in all of the articles. If this were a group of scientists I would expect to see lots of different names. I also have been trying to locate the ATROPATENA network. There is no mention of the detectors outside of this group and material copied from the website.

Very odd indeed.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

As for the Biblical Flood YOU may think it a myth, however many do not. Nor in fact did Jesus as he referred very much to the time leading up to the Flood being similar to how things would be on the Earth in our day.
The Bible dates this event to 2370BCE and the the Greek word used in the Bible to refer to the Flood, or Deluge, is ka·ta·kly·smos′, a cataclysm.

I've read recently a number of papers & articles written by Geologists questioning mainstream thinking saying there exists evidence shows catastrophism across the globe.

There is a long list of associative members on the Geochange website who appear to be scientists from all over the world.

Associative Members

It's an interesting theory that global warming, whatever the cause could be causing an increase in tectonic activity due to increased sea water pressure and glacial ice, no longer keeping a cap on Volcanoes and holding matters in place as it melts.

edit on 10-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

As for the Biblical Flood YOU may think it a myth, however many do not. Nor in fact did Jesus as he referred very much to the time leading up to the Flood being similar to how things would be on the Earth in our day.
The Bible dates this event to 2370BCE and the the Greek word used in the Bible to refer to the Flood, or Deluge, is ka·ta·kly·smos′, a cataclysm.

There are many people that take the stories of the bible at face value and do not care if there is no evidence for the events. The date you provide for the flood cuts right across Egyptian history where there is no stoppage of pharoah successions or construction.

I've read recently a number of papers & articles written by Geologists questioning mainstream thinking saying there exists evidence shows catastrophism across the globe.

There have been impacts over the billions of years of Earth history. No one in science denies the existence of worldwide extinctions.

It's an interesting theory that global warming, whatever the cause could be causing an increase in tectonic activity due to increased sea water pressure and glacial ice, no longer keeping a cap on Volcanoes and holding matters in place as it melts.

That makes no sense. Most volcanoes are not in ice bound zones. Volcanic activity is not increasing. Quakes are not increasing.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thanks for fixing the link to the associative members.

I wanted to check it out.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We are witnessing the "end" of the fourth world age.My advice to humanity: Have strength, courage, love and faith.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
These videos always reassure me that something is going on

Assuredly. Any assumption that 2012 is just another year is out the window.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Assuredly. Any assumption that 2012 is just another year is out the window.

There isn't anythnig odd going on except the odd claim that 2012 is in some way special.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
8.9 Earthquake with an aftershock of 8.2 off Indonesia.... Unbeleivable what's going on with the Earth currently and still most people will ignore and dismiss all of these signs that Jesus gave us to watch out for.

(Luke 21:11) . . .and there will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another pestilences and food shortages. . .

edit on 11-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

8.9 Earthquake with an aftershock of 8.2 off Indonesia.... Unbeleivable what's going on with the Earth currently and still most people will ignore and dismiss all of these signs that Jesus gave us to watch out for.

Anything happens and some bible verses are matched up to the event. The same verses are recycled hundreds of times over the centuries as new events occur.

Indonesia has had quakes and volcanic eruptions for ever. I understand that during the dry season people have to dust their homes regularly due to the fine volcanic ash that settles out of the air. The lushness and beauty of the archipelago is due to the geology just as the disastrous events are due to the geology. The subduction zones on the ring of fire lead to powerful events.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Not just ANY Bible verses - we're talking specifically about Jesus giving his disciples a list of signs - SOME of what I've mentioned on here to look out for at the end of the system - the time when God would say enough is enough..mankind is simply ruining the Earth and if I don't step in and put matters right there might not be anyone or anything left!

Whether you wish to dismiss that or not is entirely up to you obviously.

All I would say is that Jesus words regarding the destruction of Jerusalem came true a few decades after his death to the dotting of the i and the crossing of the t...what's more the Christians who listened escaped with their lives in 66CE, unlike the Jews who suffered a terrible fate in 70CE

(Mark 13:1, 2) . . .As he was going out of the temple one of his disciples said to him: “Teacher, see! what sort of stones and what sort of buildings!” (Looking in awe at the Temple in Jerusalem and it's magnificant structure) However, Jesus said to him: “Do you behold these great buildings? By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down.”

Did Jesus words come true?

The Jews used the temple area as a citadel, or fortress, during the Roman siege of Jerusalem in 70 C.E. They themselves set fire to the colonnades, but a Roman soldier, contrary to the wishes of the Roman commander Titus, fired the temple itself, thereby fulfilling Jesus’ words regarding the temple buildings: ”— The Jewish War, VI, 252-266 (iv, 5-7); VII, 3, 4 (i, 1).

Because the Temple walls were covered in Gold whatever structure remained was then chipped away by the Individual Roman Soldiers themselves hacking at the stones to remove any trace of Gold whatsoever. Hence Jesus words became a devastating reality......“By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down"...........only the wailing wall remains today in Jerusalem.

Obviously people have the right to choose to ignore Jesus warnings regarding our day...but personally I think I'll listen and take heed thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

The issue is not whether some other line in the bible turned out to be right, but whether or not the shoehorning being done yet again is correct. For 2000 years people have been matching up the bible to events. The end has been predicted for about as long. Guess what? It hasn't happened and continued shoehorning is as meaningless today as it was 2000 years ago.

Obviously people have the right to choose to ignore Jesus warnings regarding our day...but personally I think I'll listen and take heed thanks.

You've got it wrong. I am stating that your warnings are wrong. It's your shoehorning I am choosing to ignore or disregard or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
its the 11th again

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join