It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj Illuminati Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I pity you. You hate other people because they diss an organization that routinely covers up pedophilia charges.

Plus its kinda hypocritical for you to judge someone, kinda goes against Jesus' direct teachings. Pray for Jesus cause he hated the Pharisees too.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I pity you. You hate other people because they diss an organization that routinely covers up pedophilia charges.

Plus its kinda hypocritical for you to judge someone, kinda goes against Jesus' direct teachings. Pray for Jesus cause he hated the Pharisees too.

I don't hate her, I cannot stand her, I think she's horrible, Hate is a strong word, I can't hate her but I can judge her character based on her actions and her disregaurd for her Catholic fans, keep in mind not a lot of kids heard her other music, just her bubbly edited pop songs on the radio.

other then that I love Jesus, and God but when some woman openly mocks the pope and the church and knowingly puts on that disgusting show knowing children are watching, it made me angry, made me angry to see that she spit on something that a lot of her fans believe in, she is the judging one, not I, I liked her before that pathetic grasp to be accepted by that sad industry was done that night.
I had no idea that freak was going to do that on the grammys either, I liked the song super base, and the video wasn't nasty, and I should of watched her walking on the red carpet then I would of had an idea on what she was planning to do. All I seen on that stage was a sell out, and I re read your comments, you said you would put an illuminati symbol on your head, guess what, you are a sell out too. so I do pity you and again I pray for you.
edit on 4-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I myself do not hate Niki.

I just don't like her flow.

I wanna see her battle Lady Luck.

Real Spoke is right. This is just art.

It's the rappers who can influence people on their own is who the illuminati is scared of.

It's probably the opposite.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Isn't it funny how negatively some react when you say that you will pray for them. They deny that they are created beings, yet when you invoke prayer it is like you have thrown a pot of boiling water on their anger issues. hhmmm kinda makes me wonder. Good for you hap!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

Isn't it funny how negatively some react when you say that you will pray for them. They deny that they are created beings, yet when you invoke prayer it is like you have thrown a pot of boiling water on their anger issues. hhmmm kinda makes me wonder. Good for you hap!

And isn't it also funny that people assume that you NEED to be prayed for?

Like you have super powers.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

Thank you, I do feel very sorry for him, look at what he typed up there, twice mind you, that proves that he has nothing else to say other then what he thinks will make you mad, it shows his true Colors. I will pray for him even more now. He deserves an that extra Our Father.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by jakupairs

Exactly, it's art...not a conspiracy

Yes it is art, but it becomes a conspiracy considering all the things I said above.

The white background does not matter, in these pictures she looks pretty white to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque

Exposing themselves and implementing legitimate symbolism in their performances and attire would be shooting themselves in the foot. Yeah, let's wake people up to the fact that we're the shadow government so they can acknowledge that we exist thus gaining power against us. That sounds like a great plan.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

Thats a very good thought. I believe the Illuminati to be true, and I believe that they do have a place within the music industry. As some of the most iconic people have spoke out against them, and ended up dieing because of it. For example, as I said in my posts Whitney Houston did, and everyone on ATS has heard about Micheal Jackson and his story about the Illuminati. These people are icons to the masses, I don't think we should pass what they say off as fake. Tila Tequila just recently spoke out about it, and then suffered from a brain anyerisum. And Beyonce naming her baby Blue Ivy, which means Lucifer's daughter?

I don't think its all just a coincidence. Yes, they may be trying to get us to talk about it. But who really is talking about it? A small portion of the population on conspiracy websites? The masses aren't realizing it, that's why they call it hidden messages. They are making billions of dollars of these albums and influencing many people who like their genre of music, whilst dangling there relationship with the Illuminati right before our eyes, and not many notice it. It just goes to show how stupid sheeple are.

I for one see the symbolism everywhere. Within the logos of many important companies, and logos of television channels. Within the music business, and were I work. Its all around us, and they are shoving it in our faces, there's no doubt. It really reminds me of Nazi Germany. To show how much they really control, when really no one cares because they are distracted.

I believe everything in full considering anything is possible and the symbolism is more of fact than coincidence.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

I'm not understanding the conspiracy behind skin bleach, make up, Photoshop, and the flash on the camera making her look whiter than she is naturally.

Where's the connection?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skepticesque

I saiiiiiid Whitney Houston in her 2002 interview on ABC says that they altered the way she looked, made her look thicker and whiter.

And Micheal Jackson, maybe "they" turned him white too. Maybe it was just a skin disease, but who knows. anythings possible.

Maybe there isn't any connections, but she still looks a lot whiter than she use to, and her new music, is also a lot whiter than her old music. lol

Just a thought, I heard the illuminati hates black people, thats why african nations are so poor and third world.

I'm not saying any of its true, but like i said its a possibility

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
reply to post by Skepticesque

I saiiiiiid Whitney Houston in her 2002 interview on ABC says that they altered the way she looked, made her look thicker and whiter.

And Micheal Jackson, maybe "they" turned him white too. Maybe it was just a skin disease, but who knows. anythings possible.

Maybe there isn't any connections, but she still looks a lot whiter than she use to, and her new music, is also a lot whiter than her old music. lol

Just a thought, I heard the illuminati hates black people, thats why african nations are so poor and third world.

I'm not saying any of its true, but like i said its a possibility

Thanks for the explanation.

If the Illuminati hates black people, why allow people like Oprah, Jay-Z, and various other black artists, celebrities, and talk show hosts rise to power?

Also, why specifically Nicki Minaj? Why not apply skin bleach to Jay-Z or Gucci Mane? All of these people are prominent celebrities. For a group that some believe hates black people, it sure is funny how many they promote.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join