It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj Illuminati Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Let me start off by saying, I am a die hard Nicki Minaj fan. I am clearly brainwashed by her musical art. I find myself knowing every word to any song she has wrote, by heart. I have been a fan since 2009 when she was a hood star rapper before she became the famous barbie pop icon she is today. I follow her on twitter, facebook, and I am a fan of her website. I know everything there is to know about Nicki, sadly, and I have watched for any Illuminati symbolism within her career.

Nicki Minaj became the first female solo artist to have seven singles on the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.[4] Her second single, "Your Love", reached #1 on the Billboard Hot Rap Songs chart, making Minaj the first female artist to top the chart unaccompanied since 2002.[5] She also became the first female artist to be included on MTV's Annual Hottest MC List.[6] Minaj was named the 2011 Rising Star by Billboard.[7] Her second studio album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded was released on April 3, 2012.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Her new album released just yesterday. The album includes 19 songs, collaborating with a number of other Musical artist including Young Money team members Lil Wayne and drake, and she also worked with Chris Brown, Easter Dean, Rick Ross, Bobby V, Beenie Man. Nicki also co-produced with Red One. Renowned for making hits by Lady Gaga such as "Just Dance," and "Poker Face."

The album's lead pop single, "Starships", premiered during On Air with Ryan Seacrest on February 14, 2012 and was released to iTunes on the same day. It debuted at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 and peaked at number 5, marking her second solo arrival in the Top 10 of the chart, after "Super Bass".

Source: en.wikipedia.org...:_Roman_Reloaded

Along with her new album, the deluxe album was released featuring 3 extra songs. This album artwork has illuminati symbolism by showing only one eye, as the other being covered by her hair. Nicki's eye makeup is drawn in an unusal way, it almost has the shape and distinct look of The eye of Horus as seen below.

Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga

The new album is based off her one of her many alter egos self named Roman Zolanski. Roman has followed throughout Nicki Minaj's career. His first appearance, was in Trey Songs hit song "Bottoms Up." Roman is described by Nicki to be a gay boy, who is enraged with anger. Usually appearing in songs that are the most profound, and heavy. Many have found that the name sounds a lot like Roman Polanski.

Roman Zolanski himself, in video short from 2012 Grammys.

Roman Polanski is a French-Polish film director, producer, writer and actor. Having made films in Poland, Britain, France and the USA, he is considered one of the few "truly international filmmakers. At age 43, he was arrested for sexual assault upon a 13 year old girl. One of his most famous movies, "Rosemary’s Baby" has also many references to the Illuminati.

The 1968 movie “Rosemary’s Baby” is one of Roman Polanski’s most chilling and acclaimed productions. The film describes the manipulation of a young woman by a high-society occult coven for ritualistic purposes.

Source: vigilantcitizen.com...

Within her last two albums, Roman has had many songs dedicated after him including, "Roman's Revenge," "Roman Reloaded," "Roman In Moscow," and "Roman Holiday."

Nicki Minaj arriving on the red carpet with a pope, and also performing "Roman Holiday" at the 2012 Grammys.

The performance was widely controversial because the theme was the exorcism of Roman. Nicki started the performance in chains, and ended it by being levitated into the air. The song also includes the church carol "Come All Ye' Faithful," and a verse that I have just recently found to have an illuminati relation.

The lyrics go,
"Anyway, stylist, go get Bvlgari
I am the ultimate Svengali
These b****es can't even spell that
You, you h*es buggin' Repel that"

The word "Svengali", has come to be used as a common noun referring to a person who, with evil intent, controls another person by persuasion or deceit. The Svengali may use pseudo-kindness and manipulation to get the other person to yield his or her autonomy.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

In the song "Roman Holiday," Nicki Minaj admits she is the ultimate Svenagli, meaning she is the master of manipulation, who has an evil intent.

Note: Whitney Houston's interview with Diane Sawyer in 2002 on ABC, Whitney exposed how much manipulation there is within media. She also explained the importance of the word "svengali" and the meaning and how "they" would use it within Whitney's career. She also told how they would alter her weight, and skin color through her videos and appearances.

Nicki Minaj Before Fame

Nicki Minaj After Fame

Recently, Nicki Minaj has been looking more white, than African American.

Clevend Show Featuring Nicki Minaj, is Illuminati based, set to premiere in late fall 2012
Hip-hop's Illuminati will be coming to a TV show near you this fall, when Kanye West and Nicki Minaj appear in an upcoming episode of "The Cleveland Show." The rap stars will appear on the show alongside Will.i.am, and Bruno Mars during an episode about the secret society. They will be playing themselves, and They're all part of the rap Illuminati, the secret group that controls pop culture. The episode is set to premiere in late fall, as the third season of "The Cleveland Show" kicks off September 25 on Fox.

Source: www.ballerstatus.com...

Blood Sacrifice?
There was also a rumor that Nicki Minaj had a blood sacrifice to receive the fame she has reached within the last couple years. The topic of blood sacrifice seems to be a little unbelievable, but her cousin did die right before she started to get the taste of fame. 12 months before the death, she wrote a song called “We Miss You”. 12 months later, her cousin was murdered. Days later she released the song. The lyrics to the songs go,“Why’d you have to leave in July / On a peaceful and serene summer night.” Her cousin died July 4th. She later says on the
song, “You said that you would leave these streets, and I know you didn’t mean in a body bag/ But now we see you were not bulletproof," Her cousin was shot and killed on East 5th Street. Towards the end of the song, she says "Maybe this was all apart of the agenda."

Thus, I conclude Nicki Minaj to be an Illuminati Puppet.

Hate on her all you want, its called art, everyone has different taste. I am one in millions that think she's good at what she does.

edit on 4-4-2012 by jakupairs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Pretty sure she does it so people like you will talk about her. She's not that serious, listen to her songs.

And as for her looking more white, I wouldn't agree, those pictures are photoshopped and with a white background, of course you're going to look lighter. She has gotten major plastic surgery on her boobs,butt and thighs to make them huge. Something white people generally do not have unless severely obese.

She majored in theatre for college so is probably a fan of Polanski's movies, like most film/theatre students. And she copies a lot of people, not just Lady GaGa. She has imitated Lil Kim a million times.

As soon as I'm a famous rapper I'm going to draw all seeing eyes on my forehead then giggle when people call me Illuminati.

edit on 4-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
LAF.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Pretty sure shes pretty good at rhyming. Not every lyric has to be so serious, its called art.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

Exactly, it's art...not a conspiracy

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I believe she sold herself to the devil like the rest of those hollywood tramps.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

if you rearrange the letters in her name you get majick niin. That is definitely ominous, I've heard that the niin's are bad and the majick ones even worse!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

In spite of my frivolous posts,I would have to agree with you. wasn't lucifer the choir leader in heaven. is there not a scripture to corroborate this, something about pipes and timbrels?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

In spite of my frivolous posts,I would have to agree with you. wasn't lucifer the choir leader in heaven. is there not a scripture to corroborate this, something about pipes and timbrels?

Oh I don't know but all I know is what I saw at the grammy's makes me want to puke, shes a horrible person and Ga Ga, Rhianna, Katy Perry, Kesha, Jay Z, Beyonce, Drake, Lil Wayne, all of them reference illuminati, the devil, and the videos they show have so much symbolism its disgusting. For instance Jay Z's clothing line quotes Alister Crowley, these kids who buy his clothing do not know who that is, It's sickening. And if you want to talk about blood sacrifice read about Lady Ga Ga and Lina Morgana, if you believe in that, and I too think that is far fetched but it's worth a read.

Lina Morgana

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You don't know her yet shes a horrible person due to some speculation you have about her?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

You don't know her yet shes a horrible person due to some speculation you have about her?

I don't know her and yes I will speculate her character based on her stupid decision to have a frigging devil worshipping orgy on stage at the grammys in view of millions of people including children who happened to be watching.
shes a dirt bag.

edit on 4-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It doesn't even matter.

Real heads don't listen to her anyway.

Real hip hop will not be effected.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Real hip-hop will continue to not affect anything,, also.

I love how some people believe that all of this , is done by her, just to inspire thought LOL.

Literally billions of dollars being spent on producing this crap, it is NOT just to make people talk.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It's an attention whore's attempt at attention whoring.

I really don't know how to put it politely. I've never understood why people think that even if the Illuminati existed, why it would include Illuminati symbolism for the world to discover. Isn't that the point of a secret society to, oh, I don't know, remain secret?

Exposing themselves and implementing legitimate symbolism in their performances and attire would be shooting themselves in the foot. Yeah, let's wake people up to the fact that we're the shadow government so they can acknowledge that we exist thus gaining power against us. That sounds like a great plan.

Musicians, and I use that term loosely, utilize the hysteria around the Illuminati for attention and controversy. I for one would like to believe that if the Illuminati exists, they're not nearly as careless as to show the fact that they exist to the entire world.

The above is from a Rihanna video, behind her it reads, "Princess of the Illuminati" and "Rihanna the goat". Do you honestly believe they'd throw it in your face in such an obvious way? What would be their motive? It'd be completely idiotic to expose themselves to the world.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Real hip-hop will continue to not affect anything,, also.

I love how some people believe that all of this , is done by her, just to inspire thought LOL.

Literally billions of dollars being spent on producing this crap, it is NOT just to make people talk.

Yeah, real hip hop doesn't affect anything either.

That's why the FBI had files on NWA and Ice T and Biggie.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque
It's an attention whore's attempt at attention whoring.

I really don't know how to put it politely. I've never understood why people think that even if the Illuminati existed, why it would include Illuminati symbolism for the world to discover. Isn't that the point of a secret society to, oh, I don't know, remain secret?

Exposing themselves and implementing legitimate symbolism in their performances and attire would be shooting themselves in the foot. Yeah, let's wake people up to the fact that we're the shadow government so they can acknowledge that we exist thus gaining power against us. That sounds like a great plan.

Musicians, and I use that term loosely, utilize the hysteria around the Illuminati for attention and controversy. I for one would like to believe that if the Illuminati exists, they're not nearly as careless as to show the fact that they exist to the entire world.

The above is from a Rihanna video, behind her it reads, "Princess of the Illuminati" and "Rihanna the goat". Do you honestly believe they'd throw it in your face in such an obvious way? What would be their motive? It'd be completely idiotic to expose themselves to the world.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

I don't know a lot about this, but I believe they are putting it into their music to get the fans, (Majority teens) to become mentally trained to see it, kinda like mind controlled. Hiding in plain site perhaps.

" Symbolism is so important to these people… It sends subliminal messages straight to your subconscious mind which sees everything that ironically your ’conscious mind’ misses…or in reality is not that conscious of at all"

I wonder if it's to get us use to these symbols and send a message to our subconcious that coincides with this crap, for instance if you watch an spongebob cartoon they have an episode with a crapload of illuminati and sponge bob and patrick bowing down saying "we are your servants", Now if you then go to another cartoon called "Grim adventures of billy and mandy" it has so much illuminati symbolism, all seeing eye, baphomet, the devil, the pyramid, alister crowely, and new world order is mentioned a lot, it coincides with the bad behavior the two characters billy and mandy do, she has no concious and billy is a dumb little moron who does anything she says.
now if you go to yet another cartoon "tom and jerry" you will see an episode of the pyramid with the all seeing eye on top open up and a light shines with the image of the devil in it and the two men in the cartoon bow down like spongebob and again say they are servants.

Phineas and Ferb is another cartoon but I won't go into that, lets just say its loaded with it.

Now lets put that together, you have alister crowley a man once known as the most horrible man in the world and a known satanist who actually wrote a book that these worshippers follow, Jay Z has this man's quotes on his clothing line, the Billy and Mandy cartoon start off with the same quote and then fill the episodes with crowely's name in the back ground, why would this happen, its terrible for children to see, and terrible for children to wear as in jay z's clothing line.

That's why I think these videos and cartoons have symbolism, mind control.

Or they are just a bunch of stupid Narcissistic freaks who enjoy seeing their puppets promote them
edit on 4-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Um, its like watching a movie. She wasn't sacrificing anything. She is an actor before she is an music artist. Gonna be mad at Steven King too?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Um, its like watching a movie. She wasn't sacrificing anything. She is an actor before she is an music artist. Gonna be mad at Steven King too?

lol mad at steven king, actually yeah he insulted our troops and called them stupid, so don't like him either.

dude, I know she wasn't really scarificing anything well except her dignity. Oh and really she can't act at all that schooling failed her.
you know when you say she was acting, doing that on live TV against the church which she was clearly making a mockery of is just nasty, you can say she can do what she wants and yeah technically she can, at the cost of a LOT of people not liking her now, including me. meh, oh well.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The catholic church is disgusting, I'm glad she dissed them. So no it isn't nasty to me...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The catholic church is disgusting, I'm glad she dissed them. So no it isn't nasty to me...

poor thing, I pity you. I will pray for you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join