It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danger 5- More than it would seem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Danger 5 is an Australian show only just brought out this year, crazy and off beat to some degree but you need to see for yourself and tell me if you too thought that some topics were oddly deep/coincidental to modern theories etc. Just see for yourself, I want your opinion, so less of mine will result in a more accurate description of how you took it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You need to provide some examples of these apparent coincidences.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Dunno about coincidences (and lets be honest, if they were there, they were intended!) but I had to get the season because it's just so lame it's hilarious!!!

Had no idea it was Aussie till the end of the first ep I saw, and man, I thought "You whacky uni students" because it's just soooooo inane it's hilarious. I said hilarious once.. ok, it's pmslrotfl in some parts.

Nah it's not more than it would seem, it's just typical modern today stuff...

I mean, who else but aussie hippies could come up with nazi german monkeys and bullet proof nazi chicks, protecting hitler from a gang of secret agent jazsters from the 60's run by a human sized chicken/pigeon set to the style of lancelot-link-meets-the-man-from-uncle and all covered in cheesy spaghetti western sauce.

Ooh la la!!

Or it could be so out there, that YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!11

NAwwwwww

edit on 4-4-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

join