It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game of Thrones Season 2 E02 Accidentally Released by HBO Poland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you enjoy this series and may be following the latest season.

I just found out that HBO Poland on their HBO GO platform, a type of Internet TV for their country, accidentally released the next episode in the season early.

Quite a huge screw-up by a major network!

Anyone seen something like that happen before?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
I'm sure many of you enjoy this series and may be following the latest season.

I just found out that HBO Poland on their HBO GO platform, a type of Internet TV for their country, accidentally released the next episode in the season early.

Quite a huge screw-up by a major network!

Anyone seen something like that happen before?

There was also a web-rip of ep 1 here in N. America but it got blocked all over.

Some caught it tho...

BTW, did anyone else find ep 1 a huge let down?

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Episode 1 was similar to Episode 1 of the previous season....it's just there to get the story on track, introduce characters, and lay the foundation. Cliffhangers and suspense don't start happening till afterwards =)

Some ppl say the cliffhangers start now with Episode 2....I guess I'll find out later tonight~!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Seriously? I cannot comprehend your comment. Maybe because I read the books and already know what pieces are being put into place... I thought the episode was awesome and am very excited now.

Anyway.. Season 2 of Game of thrones will be twice as exciting as season 1. The first book was great, but after reading the next 3 books in the series I view the first book as boring. I think you'll be more than excited.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by jude11

Seriously? I cannot comprehend your comment. Maybe because I read the books and already know what pieces are being put into place... I thought the episode was awesome and am very excited now.

Anyway.. Season 2 of Game of thrones will be twice as exciting as season 1. The first book was great, but after reading the next 3 books in the series I view the first book as boring. I think you'll be more than excited.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

I can see the set up from the last episode of S1 but it seemed a little tame to me. I have never read the books tho.

So, I'll continue to watch and wait. I am totally addicted to it and have been from the start.

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Game of Thrones is my current addiction. I'm really excited about season 2, thought the opener for the season was a fine combination of recap, and setup for next week. Dragons...I want Dragons....

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Anyone know the plan on how the series will complete the story as the five hefty books don't seem to be near completion of the narrative? Will it ever reach an ending as the author is old and ill? And is the 5th book as ponderous and dissappointing as the reviews portray?

After the time investment of the first four I feel the author owes me... but good TV and the Imp rocks.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ahhhaha Groovy !

Just saw in and only watch ep1 last night, didn't wanna wait a week, woot!

Oh no... that means I'll have to wait 2 weeks after today however... damn you conundrum and good fortune, you make terrible bed mates...

new topics

top topics

join