It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia " peacefully invaded" by 2500 Marines.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Rosha

Well I can agree with you somewhat there. But I did not send them there and I don't agree about them being there necessarily either.

Judging by your post you seem a bit calmer now, which is a good thing I imagine.

You are such a patronising twat. I wont be calm on this issue not today not next year not util the day I die. Get used to it.

Do go have a watch of this..waste the entire hour to see it ALL within its actual context.....

LINK:
www.youtube.com...#!

then come back and tell me why I "have" to believe your armed forces are anything less than tools for the 4th reich?

To be on ' my side' as you've said in previous post, these soilders would HAVE to be against war, agasint violence, PRO liberty and proove they are FOR the consitution of the USA and its PEOPLE...they would have to activly take a stand AGAINST the orders of nazists and most imporrtantly, LEAVE when they are asked to.

I might be only voice one asking them to leave right now..but I am one voice..and you can ignore that as much as you like....I know alot about butterfly wings.

Sure...I might get killed some day via a Chinese invasion....maybe that will be the way of it..but better that as far as I am concerned, than the slow agony of the death at these criminals hands, a death already being experienced by millions and a death that will come and continue the world over as each nation, one at a time falls victim to another nazist reich of insanity where liberty and everything that WAS GOOD about American is lost to the dust of lies deceit and pathological ignorance...where the ongoing existance of LIFE at all on this planet thanks to biotech greed and permissiveness it is decemated beyond recovery.

Permissiveness of Hitlar in the 30's led to wholesale slaughter and all out conflagaration...how far are you going to let this go?

If I go, whoevers sword I end up going on...at least I know I go out in good company..people willing to risk and to stand up for the truth. In doing that even just here...iof here was the only place...I'm already doing my duty to my country...what are you doing?

Ro
edit on 16-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Your point is well taken. My use of the simplistic and dated term "colony" was not meant to be offensive, but in retrospect, I feel it was. My apologies for any insult taken.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Australia's goin down.... dont forget about that missle that north korea has pointed at you in case you act up.....

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

This is not about what the people, the common working person wants.

These are government alliances masterminded by the real powers that be, whoever the frig they are.

Just put another 2,500 shrimps and roos on the barb mate and break out a lot of kegs of Heineken and you should be alright.

Oh, and hide your daughters!

Personally, we here in America should be patrolling our own borders and not be interfering with yours but hey, I'm not the POTUS or puppet on a string.

Good luck, hope they behave themselves.
edit on 17-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just to clarify -

Australians have not been "disarmed" by the Government. There was a bit of a ruckus about firearms here some years back (after the Tasmanian Pt Arthur massacre... conveniently...), however the laws really didn't change much. There has never been a forced collection of every citizens weapons.

All that changed was the fact that you needed to justify their ownership and the licencing process went from a simple true / false test at a Police station to a day long training course at a firearms range. A good thing as far as I'm concerned.

It made no legal difference to the ownership of any firearms I had at the time.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join