It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Going After Sheriff Joe…Shocking!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Heres some added info from another thread I created. Theres a lot more going on then people are led to believe,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the above thread leads to what I described in this thread.

And all of it has to do with this thread I created.

edit on 4-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovebringer

Originally posted by Skewed
I say just put both of them into a ring and just let them fight it out, man to man.

50 dollars on Obama, He's got longer reach.

I'll take that bet. Sheriff Joe has more training. Never underestimate the street savvy of an old cop.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmeister182
Arizona the ball is in your court will you have the willpower to stand behind the ONLY person in the country with the cojones to stand up to this rogue government run by a non citizen.

No.

This Sheriff Joe character you're talking about isn't doing what he's doing for noble reasons. He's doing it to get re-elected next year.

I lived in Maricopa county for nearly 20 years and if he's been consistent in anything, it's that he's been self-serving for the entire time he's been Sheriff. Alot of what he does falls in line with common sense, but the fact that he doesn't care too much what you or I think about him makes him a hard man to like.

Joe is a man of common sense but he is, by and large, anti-social. He used to have a nickname a long time ago: Joe "nothing personal" Arpaio.( Seriously) Although I have to admit, ( and you should too
) he is very loyal to the base that keeps him going. To that base, he doesn't lie and does what he says he will. Without fail. He does seem to genuinely love his base. I may not like the other parts of the guy that much, but I will give him that.

And Obama? This isn't the first time that someone or something of power went after Joe. They've all failed by the way just like Obama will this time. He may be a prick most of the time but he at least gets his job done like nobody's business. It might take longer than what people want ( himself included) because he's fighting an uphill battle, but the job does get done. And while it looks like he walks a fine line with the rules it's because the rules from the top are so screwed up that he HAS to flirt with them to do what him and his base needs.

But that's the way it is I guess. The rules come from the very top, the very top is detached from what the common people have to deal with, the majority of the common people are sheep who blindly follow their lead ( hence the uphill battle), so we have Joe leading the charge in Arizona to make sure the minority of the common people get what they need: Someone on their side who can outwit the top levels of government while the middle finger is stiffly pointed right at them.

Evil little bastard aint he?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by something wicked

From your source:

Critics have suggested that Mr Arpaio launched his probe into Mr Obama's birth certificate to distract attention from his legal wrangles, as well as to aid his upcoming re-election bid.

CRITICS have suggested?? That’s your evidence??

Some people don’t like Joe so they’re going after him. I think that was the point of my thread.

I still don’t see how he’s done anything wrong by enforcing FEDERAL LAW. Racial profiling is a buzz word meant to imply racism. The fact is profiling is an effective law enforcement tool…too bad!! There are no constitutional protections for NON CITIZENS. The constitution is for Americans, not illegal immigrants.

And the fact that the investigations into his treatment of Hispanics (you seem to refer to Hispanics as non citizens, is there a reason for that?), possible foul play at his election and investigations into his corruption squad, may lead to Grand Jury trials is no evidence? Of course not.... for you. Deny ignorance is supposed to mean don't blindly only follow your own prejudice, you might want to make a note of that.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The conditions of his prisons aren't unconstitutional because of Tent City or the pink underwear. They're unconstitutional because "Arpaio routinely abused pre-trial detainees at Maricopa County Jail by feeding them moldy bread, rotten fruit and other contaminated food, housing them in cells so hot as to endanger their health, denying them care for serious medical and mental health needs and keeping them packed as tightly as sardines in holding cells for days at a time during intake."

Well all of that sounds terrible but Holder isn't going after him over any of that. This case is about profiling according to the article. 

Regardless, if anyone doesn't see the vindictive nature of the way this administration has gone after Arizona over illegal immigration then you're missing the point IMO. 

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
If the admin of and POTUS
will not take care of illegal
immigration then people like
this sheriff and other sheriff's
have to stand up, and do something.
Going after someone doing a job
you refuse to do is BAD BUSINESS.
I doubt this has anything to do with
equal rights, and more to do with
taking out an outspoken enemy.

You really are boondock saint aren't you?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by popsmayhem
If the admin of and POTUS
will not take care of illegal
immigration then people like
this sheriff and other sheriff's
have to stand up, and do something.
Going after someone doing a job
you refuse to do is BAD BUSINESS.
I doubt this has anything to do with
equal rights, and more to do with
taking out an outspoken enemy.

You really are boondock saint aren't you?

LOL...I swear I just had the exact same thought.

And then it all of a sudden all made sense.

edit on 4-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think its photos like this that will bring down Joe.

All though I think it will expose Stormfronts leader as being a mole for the government if it is used against him. And all of the two way street of propaganda toward different races and the turning in of violent followers will be exposed. The dual sides to intelligence I guess.
edit on 4-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why do people fail to remember that Joe was already being investigated since before the Birther stuff.

At least be honest in your OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I don't get your post? And to have a couple people agreeing w/ you I find fascinating. I took your statement as 2 little boys fighting over a truck at play time. Throw them in a ring and let them fight it out...Sheriff Joe has valid questions where Obama & his BC is concerned... Not just hearsay .... not just he said/ she said. He has actual evidence of tampering! ..... and now it's painfully obvious that Obama and his minions are abusing thier power to try and take the focus off the BC and on ridiculous immigration handling on Sheriff Joe.

Let them fight this little agruement out because we shouldn't be bothered w/ the abuses of the wall street big oil white house.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Usually I say follow the money to get to the truth. This time I say follow the votes to get to the truth.

I doubt Obama cares at all about anything not related directly to getting votes. In and election that may be decided by small margins, gaining a few votes here and there, can and will decide the election.

This was to gain Hispanic votes. The attack on the Supreme Court was to sure up the Progressive Extremists vote. Sharpton having the marchers in Florida chant about voting is to grab a few extra votes in Florida. His handlers controlling the Occupy Movement and funding it is to sure up the even more extreme Progressive vote. His bizarre statements and behavior in his overseas travels target another small group. The nutty uproar over showing ID to vote is to also influence the Hispanic vote. I think you can view anything Obama does now that way and be correct.

Once he went into campaign mode, everything is about gaining a few extra votes. He stopped acting as President entirely a while ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovebringer

Sheriff Joe "A problem with brown people"? SAY WHAT!!! How many "brown People" have the US slaughterd in Iraq & Afghanistan? I do beleive Obama is in charge of all that. We are about to run out of brown people to kill, what color of the human rainbow does the USA go after next?

$75 on sheriff joe.
edit on 4-4-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovebringer

So Lovebringer you have no love for Sheriff Joe?

He doesn't have a problem with colors, just lawbreakers. You don't like the guy because he's doing his job and you don't want him to. Open borders seems to be okay with you.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I shouldn't waste a space just to tell you that I absolutely loved what you said. Eloquent but simple in your discription of a man that uses his head.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
God forbid that ol' Joe is brought to task for his bigotry and trampling of civil rights.

Quick, quick, how can we turn this around on obama?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The conditions of his prisons aren't unconstitutional because of Tent City or the pink underwear. They're unconstitutional because "Arpaio routinely abused pre-trial detainees at Maricopa County Jail by feeding them moldy bread, rotten fruit and other contaminated food, housing them in cells so hot as to endanger their health, denying them care for serious medical and mental health needs and keeping them packed as tightly as sardines in holding cells for days at a time during intake."

Well all of that sounds terrible but Holder isn't going after him over any of that. This case is about profiling according to the article. 

Regardless, if anyone doesn't see the vindictive nature of the way this administration has gone after Arizona over illegal immigration then you're missing the point IMO. 

Stars for you Seabag... President Obama has made his agenda clear regarding Illegal Immigration, drugs and terrorists and his lack of concern for Arizona by his actions.

The Obama administration has chosen to turn their heads and ignore the severity of the drug, illegal immigration and terrorist 'WAR' going on "in" Arizona and all other border states. Worse yet, they have chosen to present disinformation attempting to dissuade others in America from hearing the truth.

The Obama administration has chosen to allow, and this point is proven by their own admission and recent ICE raids which netted more than 3,100 KNOWN criminal illegal aliens across the United States.

These criminals, as designated by ICE had to that point been "allowed", and one could say 'aided' by this administrations inaction to remain in the United States allowing them to continue their criminal activities.

At a time when best intelligence shows the drug cartels are encouraging and joining with terrorists, the act of allowing these 'criminals' to remain in the United States is in my opinion a criminal act within itself.

It is painfully apparent that only when it became a political advantage was ICE ordered (allowed???) to arrest a few as what cannot be mistaken as a token gesture.

I await further admonisments by the Courts of this President, his AG and his administrations illegal and total disregard and lack of respect for the US Consitution.

Time is President Obama's enemy, as he continues to perpetrate his hidden agendas, to quote the President himself, "under the radar".

edit on 4-4-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: Spelling and grammar..

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is nothing more than a distraction from the truth. Obama is only defending what his is - an illegal alien. This guy called him on the carpet so whatelse can he do? Bully him like he does everyone else or tell the truth? Yeah, the truth, that's not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ok apparently most of you hate Obama so much you are ignoring facts.

Joe's been being investigated FOR YEARS.

Why the hell do you guys keep ignoring this fact?

Instead I see threads above still rambling about a proven lie.

You guys are being stupid. Look at the facts.

All fake president and crooked joe aside from both sides, the facts are he was already being investigated.

If he was being investigated since before birtherism than how the hell is this due to Joes supposed facts?

Quit being tools.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

All fake president and crooked joe aside from both sides, the facts are he was already being investigated.

If he was being investigated since before birtherism than how the hell is this due to Joes supposed facts?

Quit being tools.

That's it. Take it to name calling of members to get your point across.

We know Joe is and has been under an investigation, but it still doesn't mean it's not just another distration from something else whether it's Obama's life or actions he is about to take.

Personally, I find it funny that out of one side of Obama's mouth he says we need to increase border patrols yet, on the other side, he is defending the illegals by push on Joe.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire

Originally posted by mudbeed

Quit being tools.

That's it. Take it to name calling of members to get your point across.

We know Joe is and has been under an investigation, but it still doesn't mean it's not just another distration from something else whether it's Obama's life or actions he is about to take.

Personally, I find it funny that out of one side of Obama's mouth he says we need to increase border patrols yet, on the other side, he is defending the illegals by push on Joe.

demanding that law enforcement abide by civil rights laws is not defending illegals. Come on now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join