It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Going After Sheriff Joe…Shocking!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes, There Just to many questions about this Obama out there.
Yes, the Obama Faithfuls well call every one that questions him a Racist, Ignorant or part of the Old White Generation.
My wife is not part off the Old White Generation and She See's Obama For What He Really Is,,,,, But then again, she was raised in a Communist Country.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

guohua... Agreed, even though being stonewalled by Boehner..the investigation is moving forward... as the untruths on both left and right are exposed then the truth will begin to come forward as fact.
Many in congress are listening and recognizing that this is an issue which is not going away, and I believe many are recognizing this investigation searches for the truth... whatever that may be.... another law enforcement official has now stepped forward and is on board to assist and I fully expect to see more in the near future.

www.wnd.com...

“The easiest way to put this to rest is to have the records unsealed,” Morris County Sheriff Ed Rochford told the Huffington Post in an email following the April 4 event in Morristown. “Mr. Corsi made a very convincing argument that President Obama may not be a natural born citizen of the United States.”

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

I have to be honest here, I don't believe Obama was born in Hawaii.
I Don't Believe a word he utters,,,,

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

I have to be honest here, I don't believe Obama was born in Hawaii.
I Don't Believe a word he utters,,,,

Honest guohua... I agree with you and I don't believe the President was actually born in Hawaii either.

My theory, I believe a young American mother had a child, and as I believe any American mother would, she wanted her son to be born 'in America', a true blue American citizen.
Think how easy this would have been given the information that there were children around the time being registered as 'born in Hawaii' without proof.
So, I believe his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth as born in Hawaii which automatically made him an American citizen.
So, I believe an honest attempt by a mother (my mother would have done the same thing) to help insure her sons future may have been intentionally mis-represented and when exposed will likely be one of the biggest embarrassments in the history of the US.

edit on 8-4-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well look at what the Republicans are doing. They are trying to replace him with a anchor baby. Mitt Romney. His father George W. Romney even ran for president an he was born in Colonia Dublán, Galeana, Chihuahua, Mexico. He quit his bid for president when they confronted him with this fact and the truth if he was even in the country legally was never brought to court. If he was not is Mitt a illegal?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Well look at what the Republicans are doing. They are trying to replace him with a anchor baby. Mitt Romney. His father George W. Romney even ran for president an he was born in Colonia Dublán, Galeana, Chihuahua, Mexico. He quit his bid for president when they confronted him with this fact and the truth if he was even in the country legally was never brought to court. If he was not is Mitt a illegal?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

JBA... my personal belief is that 'every' candidate for public office should present full disclosure prior to being chosen as the final contestant by each part.

Romney was obviously attempting to hide the fact he is a member of the wealthy elite in an attempt to defuse later attacks and dislike by those of us who are sick of politics as usual.

edit on 8-4-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: Add statement

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

my personal belief is that 'every' candidate for public office should present full disclosure prior to being chosen as the final contestant by each part.

Yes and that above quote says it all.
I think Obama and Eric Holder need to Disclose Just How They Are Associated With The New Black Panthers.

I have to ask,,,, Why has their Not Been Any Arrest Made After This Teleconference Was Released?
Are the Obama Supporters going to tell us, there is nothing to worry about? It's all smoke and mirrors.
I think they are gearing up for a Race War and We Need To Be Prepared!

After listening to this video, I heard Terrorist type threats against American Citizens and I don't hear about any Arrest or Assassination Orders Going Out,,, I have to Assume,,,, The New Black Panthers are Obamas Chosen
Peoples,,,,,,,,,,
New Black Panthers: Time to shed some blood...
drudgereport.com...

New Black Panthers: Race War For Trayvon April 9th 'Day of Action'

On the organizing phone call for their Trayvon Martin April 9th National Day of action protest The New Black Panther Party engaged in violent, racist, hate filled speech.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

guohua... IF you, I and the others in this thread were to form a 'white panthers party' and threaten anyone, we would break out in handcuffs and be in jail so fast our head would spin.

Yet, none of the 'new black panthers party' have been arrested, or apparently according to the MSM not even contacted.

Being an American, a patriot, a constitutionalist and a life long supporter of law enforcement and the judicial system I am alarmed that those who intentionally and patently made public threats against and placed a bounty on the head of another have not been arrested.
I must say here, if it had of been the old Mafia... the FBI and other agencies would have been all over it.
edit on 9-4-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Funny you mention this, as my wife is Russian. She has lived here for about 8 years now, and has commented many times on how Obama reminds her of the old school Communist Party in Russia. I did not think she even paid attention to politics until she started to make these comparisons; I had to laugh as my attention to politics in general is next to nil. I think there is no difference in any of them. It is a new face, new name, same crap. But she has drawn the same conclusion your wife made.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byeluvolk
reply to post by guohua

Funny you mention this, as my wife is Russian. She has lived here for about 8 years now, and has commented many times on how Obama reminds her of the old school Communist Party in Russia. I did not think she even paid attention to politics until she started to make these comparisons; I had to laugh as my attention to politics in general is next to nil. I think there is no difference in any of them. It is a new face, new name, same crap. But she has drawn the same conclusion your wife made.

Hello,,,, I don't know how long your wife lived under Communism, But my wife could tell stories about her life that would make many here Shudder and Shake Their Heads in Disbelief.
Curfews, Air-raid drills at all hours of the night, food shortages, water turned off, no electric or electric rationed for days or months.
Apartments issued to families by the Government, Common area Kitchen and sink, no refrigerator, common area bathroom and the apartment were normally 5 floors no elevators and your front door was made of Steel and had no lock, this way the Morality Police could check on you to be sure your living according to Mao's teaching.
This is the Good Days.

I'm sure your Wife has some stories to tell of her own,,,,, But isn't is something how people like our wives can see through this So Called American.

Yes, Our Government Going After A Sheriff because he Up-Hold The Laws They Won't,,,,, That's Evil, That's a Corrupt Government, Where is the Arrest of The New Black Panthers for their HATE Speech's and Call For a Race War,,,,, Answer That One,,, Comrade Obama!
Yes, I've seen the Want To Be Communist on ATS,,,,, They Have not the slightest Idea of life under communism.

Sorry O P and Mods, I did not want to derail this GREAT thread.
edit on 9-4-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by guohua because: spelling

edit on 9-4-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
So, I believe his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth as born in Hawaii which automatically made him an American citizen.

So it's your belief that his mother flew to Hawaii, but are you sure she was old enough to register Obama Jr. on American soil? His mother was only 18 years old and not old enough to confer U.S. Natural Born Citizenship status to him www.westernjournalism.com...

* President Obama was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961; at the time of his birth, his mother was only 18 years old and not old enough to confer U.S. Natural Born Citizenship status to him.

* Obama’s father was a Kenyan citizen and his mother a United States citizen who was not old enough and did not reside in the United States long enough to register her son’s birth in Hawaii as a “natural born” United States citizen.

* When Obama’s mother divorced his father and later remarried Lolo Soetoro (an Indonesian citizen), Mr. Soetoro adopted Obama as his own son. Under Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son via signing an appropriate government document, it deems the son, in this case Obama, an Indonesian State citizen.

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.mediacircus.com...

Berg cited a number of unanswered questions regarding the Illinois senator’s background, and in today’s lawsuit maintained that Sen. Obama is NOT a natural born U.S. citizen or that, if he ever was, he lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia. Berg also cites what he calls ‘dual loyalties’ due to his citizenship and ties with Kenya and Indonesia.

Even if Sen. Obama can prove his U.S. citizenship, Berg stated, citing the senator’s use of a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii verified as a FORGERY by three independent document forensic experts, the issue of ‘multi-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegiance to other countries’ remains on the table.

In the lawsuit, Berg states that Sen. Obama was born in Kenya, and NOT in Hawaii as the senator maintains. Before giving birth, according to the lawsuit, Obama’s mother traveled to Kenya with his father but was PREVENTED from flying back to Hawaii because of the late stage of her pregnancy, ‘apparently a normal restriction to avoid births during a flight.’ As Sen. Obama’s own paternal grandmother, half-brother and half-sister have also claimed, Berg maintains that Stanley Ann Dunham–Obama’s mother–gave birth to little Barack in Kenya and subsequently flew to Hawaii to register the birth.

Should Sen. Obama truly have been born in Kenya, Berg writes, the laws on the books at the time of his birth hold that U.S. citizenship may only pass to a child born overseas to a U.S. citizen parent and non-citizen parent if the former was at least 19 years of age. Sen. Obama’s mother was only 18 at the time. Therefore, because U.S. citizenship could NOT legally be passed on to him, Obama could NOT be registered as a ‘natural born’ citizen and would therefore be ineligible to seek the presidency pursuant to Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution.

Moreover, even if Sen. Obama could have somehow been deemed ‘natural born,’ that citizenship was lost in or around 1967 when he and his mother took up residency in Indonesia, where Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. Berg also states that he possesses copies of Sen. Obama’s registration to Fransiskus Assisi School In Jakarta, Indonesia which clearly show that he was registered under the name ‘Barry Soetoro’ and his citizenship listed as Indonesian.

The Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg says, is a forgery. In the suit, the attorney states that the birth certificate on record is a forgery, has been identified as such by three independent document forensic experts, and actually belonged to Maya Kasandra Soetoro, Sen. Obama’s half-sister.

www.wnd.com... Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate in Hawaii

www.wnd.com... Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate in Hawaii

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that NO long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that NEITHER Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had ANY record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Anunaki10... you could be absolutely right and the issue of his mother's age to confer citizenship should also be included in the investigation.

AMF... I have seen no proof his mother was old enough, i.e. 18 and so had she lived in the US 5 years prior to the President's birth so as to legally confer citizenship to him?

It does however appear that regardless of all the disinformation and stonewalling by the administration and Obama agents that the investigation is gaining momentum. It seems another in congress, government and the judicial system are beginning to ask questions. As people continue to ask questions the issue will be forced to the surface, (again) and all I ask is the truth finally is forced to the surface.

AND... from here on out, EVERY candidate for President or VP, and any other political office in the US is required to give full disclosure from A for assets, P for proof of birth and Z for zest of the public after each candidate fully discloses.

I'm sure you've noticed BTW, Egypt is booting candidates because they do not meet citizenship qualifications

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Anunaki10... you could be absolutely right and the issue of his mother's age to confer citizenship should also be included in the investigation.

AMF... I have seen no proof his mother was old enough, i.e. 18 and so had she lived in the US 5 years prior to the President's birth so as to legally confer citizenship to him?

You're not doing your "job" hard enough 'OldCurmudgeon', the evidence showing informations of his mother Stanley Ann Dunham as 18 years old when she gave birth to Obama Jr. are obviously there since it's mentioned, otherwise logacally it would of course not be mentioned at all.

cnsnews.com... Ann Dunham only 17 years old when she became pregnant

“Ann Dunham, who jettisoned the name Stanley upon emerging from childhood, was just 17 years old in the fall of 1960 when she became pregnant with the child of a charismatic Kenyan named Barack Hussein Obama, a fellow student at the University of Hawaii who was more than six years her senior. She dropped out of school, married him and gave birth shortly before their union ended.”

In 1960, when the future President Obama was conceived by a teenager in Hawaii, abortion-on-demand was not legal in that state. A law that had been in place since the 1800s—before Hawaii had become a U.S. territory—was still in force. It was only a decade after Obama’s conception that Hawaii would become the first state in the nation to liberalize its abortion laws.

www.military-money-matters.com...

Obama's mother was Stanley Ann Dunham, an 18-year-old white atheist freshman from Kansas and Washington state.

Another thing you seem to overlook is that, like i previously posted, even if Sen. Obama could have somehow been deemed ‘natural born,’ that citizenship was lost in or around 1967 when he and his mother took up residency in Indonesia, where Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. Berg also states that he possesses copies of Sen. Obama’s registration to Fransiskus Assisi School In Jakarta, Indonesia which clearly show that he was registered under the name ‘Barry Soetoro’ and his citizenship listed as Indonesian.

Other presidents through history also heve been questioned about their citizenship as well.

And what else does my previous post also show?

I can show you more info...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Sorry, i think i may have misunderstood what you said there. Yes, you're right, his mother was absolutely not old enough to register Obama Jr. in Hawaii, that's correct

I'm sure you've noticed BTW, Egypt is booting candidates because they do not meet citizenship qualifications

10 Egyptian presidential candidates disqualified

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join