It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Going After Sheriff Joe…Shocking!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The Obama administration on Tuesday said it was preparing to sue Arizona county sheriff Joe Arpaio and his department for violating civil rights laws by improperly targeting Latinos in a bid to crack down on illegal immigrants.

In an obvious attempt at retribution, Obama and Holder are going after Sheriff Joe for the Birther investigation. They are claiming its because of his crackdown on illegal immigrants (how dare he do that!
) but I think its obvious why they're doing it.

The sheriff has steadfastly denied any wrongdoing and lashed out at the Obama administration for targeting his department and failing to deal with the problem of illegal immigration with some 11.5 million believed to be in the United States.
Reuters

Holder didn’t care a bit about going after the New Black Panthers for obvious intimidation and civil rights violation of registered American voters in 08’ but he sure is worried about the perceived rights of non-citizens.

Where is his concern over the “fast and furious” scandal? Holder should be impeached over this!!

What’s wrong with this picture?? This is disgraceful on sooooo many levels.

Will this prosecution be successful? Will the good Sheriff be the next casualty of the Obama justice department?

edit on 3-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I say just put both of them into a ring and just let them fight it out, man to man.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I say just put both of them into a ring and just let them fight it out, man to man.

50 dollars on Obama, He's got longer reach.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
the good Sheriff

I guess you don't know very much about the guy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I like the guys with the nightsticks, they must be greeters.

Like at Wal-mart.

Welcome to the polls, ya'all better vote right or else.

Here, I already filled out yer ballot fer ya.

“Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill”

edit on 3-4-2012 by kawika because: add text

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You should really use quotation marks when speaking of Eric Holder's "Justice Department". The battles he picks and chooses have more to do with politics than justice.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovebringer

If he throws a punch like he throws a baseball, then Joe has NO worries.
$1000. on Joe

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

But if Joe grabbed him, he could break that lanky little ass in half.

I would pay to see it tho.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

But if Joe grabbed him, he could break that lanky little ass in half.

I would pay to see it tho.

Don't assume that lanky means pushover. Joe looks as if he has indulged in plenty of donuts. Obama is in great shape. I really do hope they are going after him. Can't stand that guy. He seems to have a problem with the color brown.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Sheriff accused the president of lying and he is trying to keep illegals out and crime down, of course Obama needs to go after him. Obama doesn't want anyone snooping into his shady past, and he especially doesn't want anyone trying to keep illegals out of the us. Heck, he is trying everything he can to keep them here.

Doing right and getting the job done are polices Obama and his Chicago gangsters cronies don't like.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Obama is Going After Sheriff Joe…Shocking!

Loll, But UMM, what does the black panthers IN 08 have to do with the corrupt sheriff and our great commander and chief IN 2012, just...not really understanding for some reason..like,really confused.

And if you want to talk about voters intimidation...OMG, don’t let me start pulling up all the voter intimidation that was going on all over the country in 08....and it wasn’t the black panthers MY GOSH…REALLY!

i like this thread,it just came out today,i think you need to read it.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

edit on 3-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Gun Safety Rule #1 – Never pick a fight with an old man. If he’s too old he’ll just KILL YOU.

My money would be on Joe!! GO JOE!!

The 71-year-old retired Marine who opened fire on two robbers at a Plantation, FL, sub shop late Wednesday, killing one and critically wounding the other, is described as John Lovell, a former pilot for two presidents. He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, he works out everyday.

Lovell was a man of action Wednesday night. According to Plantation police, two masked gunmen came into the Subway at 1949 N. Pine Rd. Just after 11 p.m. There was a lone diner -- Lovell, who was finishing his meal. After robbing the cashier, the two men attempted to shove Lovell into a bathroom and rob him as well. They got his money.

But then Lovell pulled his handgun, opened fire, shooting one of the thieves in the head
and chest and the other in the head. When police arrived, they found one of the men in the shop. K-9 units found the other in the bushes of a nearby business.

They also found cash strewn around the front of the sandwich shop according to Detective Robert Rettig of the Plantation Police Department. Both men were taken to Broward General Medical Center, where one, Donicio Arrindell, 22, of North Lauderdale died. The other. 21-year-old Frederick Gadson of Fort Lauderdale is in critical but stable condition.

He is not expected to be charged, authorities said ''He was in fear for his life,'' Rettig said. 'These criminals ought to realize that most men in their 70's have military backgrounds and aren't intimidated by idiots.
link

edit on 3-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Actually, you are probably correct. I am sure there would be nothing he'd like more than to shoot Obama. I almost wish he would try for my own personal enjoyment when he gets tagged by 50 secret service agents.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovebringer

Actually, you are probably correct. I am sure there would be nothing he'd like more than to shoot Obama. I almost wish he would try for my own personal enjoyment when he gets tagged by 50 secret service agents.

I was being humorous but you seem to have taken my post literally!

So what has Sheriff Joe done to make you such a big FAN?

Do share!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Last time I checked, Arizona bordered Mexico, which happens to be a native location to LATINOS! Secondly, the federal government doesn't secure the national border. So, it stands to reason that Arizona would have a large number of LATINO ILLEGAL ALIENS. Then again, maybe Joe should focus his attention on catching the 1 or 2 illegal aliens from Russia or Nigeria. Obama is a dumb ass. I can't wait for his last day as President, and that criminal racist puke Eric Holder's last day as AG.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Loll, But UMM, what does the black panthers IN 08 have to do with the corrupt sheriff and our great commander and chief IN 2012, just...not really understanding for some reason..like,really confused.

Allow me to fill you in. The case against the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation (clearly depicted in the video I posted in the OP) was rejected by Holder (the AG and head of Obama’s ‘justice’ department).

And if you want to talk about voters intimidation...OMG, don’t let me start pulling up all the voter intimidation that was going on all over the country in 08....and it wasn’t the black panthers MY GOSH…REALLY!

Please share (with links) because I have no idea what you mean.

i like this thread,it just came out today,i think you need to read it.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

I’ve read it…thanks!

Are you saying this is a racist thread? Do you think because Obama and Holder are black and I happen to disagree with them I am somehow being racist?

Please enlighten me!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

TextAre you saying this is a racist thread? Do you think because Obama and Holder are black and I happen to disagree with them I am somehow being racist?

Sublimely, of course
..not. Nevertheless, who would call a corrupt sheriff good?

TextEarly voting has begun, and problems are already emerging at the polls. In West Virginia, voters using touchscreen machines have claimed their votes were switched from Democrat to Republican. In North Carolina, a group of McCain supporters heckled a group of mostly black supporters of Barack Obama. In Ohio, Republicans are being accused of trying to scare newly registered voters by filing lawsuits that question their eligibility. We speak to NYU professor Mark Crispin Miller, author of Loser Take All: Election Fraud and the Subversion of Democracy. [includes rush transcript]

Text•In October 2008, the ACLU of New Mexico and Project Vote filed a lawsuit charging a Republican New Mexico State Representative and a private investigator with voter intimidation and invasion of privacy. Newly-registered minority voters were declared in a press conference by the NM State Representative to have fraudulently voted in the state primary elections. A private investigator was later hired by a party official to go to the homes of these voters and interrogate them about their citizenship status.

Text•After a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, supporters of Barack Obama went to a nearby early voting center, where they were heckled and harassed by a group of protesters as they went in to vote. Nearly all of the early voters were black, and nearly all of the protesters were white.

Text•In Virginia, students at Virginia Tech were told that if they registered to vote in Virginia, it could affect their scholarship or tax dependency status and would obligate them to change their car registration and driver’s license to their permanent address.

TextFinally, a poll worker in Dearborn, Michigan was perceived to be intimidating Muslim Americans, of which Dearborn has a large concentration. Two Michigan precincts also reported the presence of police scanning the long lines for voters with outstanding warrants, with one person being arrested.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

You have yet to explain how he’s corrupt; you’ve simply SAID that he is.

Please share! I’ll wait………

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

With Arpaio, real community law enforcement takes a backseat to publicity stunts.

He lives in a fantasy world of self-importance.

Millions of tax dollars have been wasted on lawsuits

He is responsible for a critical and dangerous shortage of personnel in both in the jails and patrol.

Hundreds of current MCSO employees, represented by a number of employee organizations, have expressed a vote of no confidence in Sheriff Arpaio.

The self proclaimed “Toughest Sheriff in America ” is too fearful to debate other candidates.

Arpaio routinely abuses his authority for personal, political, and vindictive reasons.

Many Phoenix community leaders and concerned organizations have looked beyond the smokescreen to see the corruption and incompetence of the Arpaio administration.

TextSheriff Joe Arpaio has deceived, misinformed and outright lied to the public and violated rights!

Arpaio's self-serving and ego-driven actions have severely damaged relations between the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and other Arizona agencies.

He is not corrupt. Me and the people just dont like his ways, he has to go.

www.arpaio.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The suit against Sheriff Joe has been in the works for sometime so it is most likely not retribution; more likely, Joe's investigation in to Obama could be a payback for the justice department playing politics with the safety of Arizonans. Several cities in AZ are sanctuary cities and Arpaio has elected to inforce the rule of law against the wishes of many. The birth certificate isue is most likely just one more instance of a reputable lawman inforcing the law when some think he should look the other way. God bless Joe!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join