It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are So Many People Debating About Gay Marriages? You've All Got It All Wrong!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaysandnights
I can't let this individual get away with their lies. Also, it's easy to make manna look stupid, although this individual really accomplishes this without any intervention.

Very observant of you.

One of the reasons for the attempts at baiting me is - - I will not respond.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaysandnights

Of course not. That would mean you would have to engage in civil dialogue and not gossip and character assasinations to make your case.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

nahhh, it's because I exposed you for a troll and shill and an empty shell.
A simple gossip when it gets broken down.
Have you apologized in any thread that I missed?
That shows in and of itself how empty your "facts" are.
Every post you make is at the expense of another.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

then what are you doing in this thread.
You make no sense but sound like you yourself want to be a martyr.
No, it's called not allowing people like you get away with your lies and denigration of innocent people. You seem to think you run the show, honey. Definitely, you're in desperate need of a reality check.

ok, lets address your percieved lies.
I am into this thread how long?
And all I get is personal attacks and no dialogue on the topic.
LOTS AND LOTS of projection and transference though.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No, it's called not allowing people like you get away with your lies and denigration of innocent people. You seem to think you run the show, honey. Definitely, you're in desperate need of a reality check.

you are projecting again.
Is that all you can do?
Your attacks don't bother me, I am self assured and know too much compared to you to feel threatened by personal attacks.
BPA and endocrine disruptors for a start.
They affect more than just sexual tendencies. Spend some time and read about it.
It's in the water supply and in foods.
And the studies on fathers and homosexual tendencies are irrefutable.
I can post some things if you want to discuss, or you can continue the martyr thing.
You're a tragic individual. Threats, honey? Attacks? You have to really calm down. You're really not that important, nor are the things you're saying that important, for anyone to feel the need to threaten nor attack you. And if you were self-assured, then you wouldn't even NEED to say that, nor would you need to say things like "if you had a real father you wouldn't act the way you do". It's sad, really, how desperate you are to twist everything to suit yourself and make yourself look good. That doesn't read as a person who is self-assured. The opposite, in fact.

I've already posted what was needed to be posted. No medical organization agrees with anything you're trying to say, so parroting homophobic lies won't get you anywhere, and having links and studies from homophobic sources will not get you anywhere. You are nowhere and quite frankly, are nothing, sorry. It's time to get over yourself and stop trying to justify hate.
edit on 7-4-2012 by crazydaysandnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Of course not. That would mean you would have to engage in civil dialogue and not gossip and character assasinations to make your case.
There isn't a case to make. You are anti-gay. You lose. I'm gay. I am more of an authority on this issue than you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

nahhh, it's because I exposed you for a troll and shill and an empty shell.
A simple gossip when it gets broken down.
Have you apologized in any thread that I missed?
That shows in and of itself how empty your "facts" are.
Every post you make is at the expense of another.
God approves, manna. God approves of your personal attacks and hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Thats because your args fall on their face when confronted with real facts and your hate is exposed for what it is.
I ask again, have you apologized for your flase claims and lies in the zimmerman character assasination yet?
You have no credibility and that topic proves it beyond any doubt.
All the glass in your house must be broken with all the stones you throw.

Oh I have faults and personal struggles but you haven't addressed any of them yet.
But that is your goal, right? To find fault with others?
You are projecting still.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

ok, lets address your percieved lies.
I am into this thread how long?
And all I get is personal attacks and no dialogue on the topic.
LOTS AND LOTS of projection and transference though.
You're a haughty know-it-all. Stop acting like everything here runs through you. You're way, way too hung up on yourself and seem to lack the awareness to understand how pathetic you make yourself appear. I honestly feel bad for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

nahhh, He would simply have counseled you on the true definitions of love and enlightened you to the fact that eros is the lowest form of the word used. That sexual desires does not equate as love.
The greeks had 4 words to describe love.
Eros being the least He would have forgiven you and sent you on your way and counseled you to "sin no more"
And that was just addressing your gossip tendencies. Whether you know it or not, He seemed to have control of His sexual urges.

Ooooh... the true definition of love! Please share that definition, as well as a quotation of where Christ said it, not some quotes from an anonymous sheep herder in the old testament.

Just for clarification, are you saying that if I love another woman unconditionally (Like I love my sister and my best friend) that I'm guilty of sinning? Where does sin enter the picture... through the abomination of loving someone, or through carnal practices? If through carnal practices, then what about those who are in loving relationships but don't have sex? Are they sinning too? Obviously YOU must have some insight on when people are having sex and committing these grave sins, since you use that as justification to deny others love. (Or are you simply judging everyone to be guilty regardless?)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

calling out liars and shills is ungodlike to you. ok. I can accept your personal mores, just not agree with them.
Have you ever made a post that didn't attempt to demonize another to make your point?
Annee has been called out for her gossip and lies and you want to defend a liar and a gossip because she champions your own character assasninations.
It makes sense.to you!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Enough with the personal attack. Any further ones will be deleted and possible posting bans for those that persist.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

ahhh, sooooooo close to actual dialogue but then you fall into the hole immediately.
Yes, we all have these issues in acting out what real love is and we have the Master's example to use.
Agape is the highest form of love..yes yes.
Philia and stergo as well.
But it seems eros is all that gets addressed.
I blame it on failing role models and environmental poisoning from things like endocrine disruptors.
That's why you see little boys today growing breasts and little girls commonly going through puberty by 10 years of age.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
OK, no personal attacks, good. Hopefully everyone here is able to discuss their feelings without being insulting and rude. We'll see how that goes. For my part, I'm just going to do what Annee is doing, ignore all inflammatory posts which are done with attention-seeking intent anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Part of me says give gay people the right to be as miserable as heterosexual couples.

But, its gay politics, fueled by TPTB.
For decades it was recognise us, we are different!
General public said OK, you are different.
Now its, recognise us, we are the same!

If gay marriage is allowed, its open slather - someone wants to marry an online avatar, a car, a toaster, its OK.
Man, woman, child is perverse; or at best one of a multitude of life choices on the rainbow.

Its just another step towards relativism, humanism and the downward spiritual spiral of the human - All watched laughingly by TPTB.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

OK, no personal attacks, good. Hopefully everyone here is able to discuss their feelings without being insulting and rude. We'll see how that goes. For my part, I'm just going to do what Annee is doing, ignore all inflammatory posts which are done with attention-seeking intent anyway.

Good choice. Not always easy. Shut eyes - mentally and/or physically walk away if necessary.

For all those who say there is no proof (or gay gene). A reason for Left-Handedness was not discovered til 2006.

Where is the outrage over Left-Handedness? How do you know its not a Choice - - instead of a "Birth Right"?

There are indicators that same gender attraction is genetic - - whether its in genes or brain chemicals.

Funding for this research has been very difficult to come by. Hopefully with more acceptance - - funding will also become available.

Not that any gay person needs to justify their orientation to anyone.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

actually you can study this well in rats, in overpopulation experiments. as the rat to resource ratio became too much, over generations there appeared more and more homosexual rats.the experment is, for all intents and purposes, proving that homosexuality is one way that nature attempts to correct the problem of lack of resources.

nature does seem to have pre-determined reactions to stimuli. just as with physics and chemistry, nature seems to have a law for everything. just because we dont currently recognize all these laws, doesnt mean they arent in place.

you can also see how life is always trying to survive, life always evolves better ways to survive when an untapped resource becomes available. this to me seems like a law of nature itself.

its interesting that it would cause homosexuality instead of just a bunch of dead babies once the population hits a certain point vs available resources, its almost like nature is providing a happier solution, one that gives hope and happiness in a situation of lack and suffering.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

For decades it was recognise us, we are different!
General public said OK, you are different.
Now its, recognise us, we are the same!

Different? Homosexuals were forced by Society to live on the fringe and create their own culture. It was not their choice - - it was their survival.

Yes - humans are the same species - - - no matter what their birth orientation is.

Evolution of society - - awareness - acceptance - education.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join