It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are So Many People Debating About Gay Marriages? You've All Got It All Wrong!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

I can tell from your story that your uncle meant and means a great deal to you. Even during this debate, I appreciate the way that you took the time to reminisce about your loved one. I miss my mother every single day.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
You want to know what I see in this thread??? No, I'm sure you don't. I mean I am just a straight married woman and I have no right to have any say at all. I should just keep my mouth shut because someone told me that my opinion doesn't matter to them. Wrong answer!!! I won't keep my opinion to myself. I don't have to, it's part of that free speech thing.

This thread is full of the most hateful, mean spirited individuals I have ever spoken too. I have never heard so many horrible comments in my life. I have tried very, very hard to remain respectful to each of you. I now see that there is no way to have a rational debate with irrational people.

None of you seem to understand that until YOU can be tolerant of people that have different views than YOU, you will always be viewed negatively. And the thing is, it has nothing to do with your sexuality, but everything to do with your attitudes. You want people to tolerate your beliefs, but you won't tolerate theirs (and I quote) "No-one gay or gay supporting CARES about you people to actually CARE to offend you. No-one CARES what you have to say." It is clear that you don't care about anything but your personal agenda, and who ever you see as an obstacle will be bullied into submission. I DO NOT AGREE with homosexual marriage.

I have given my reasons for that belief and none of those reasons were hate filled. None of them.

(I quote again) " just accept people for who they are, and get over it. It's so simple. Just get over it."
Have you accepted me for who I am? Have you accepted Christians or Muslims for their beliefs. Have you accepted Baptists?? If you can say that Christians are fools for practicing their religion, I don't think you have accepted them.

Everything that has been stated in your little rant, I can turn around and say back to you, because YOU aren't tolerant. And YOU aren't accepting.

I have listened to enough spewed hatred to last me a lifetime. I hope that when you grow up you realize that your attitude plays a very big role in shaping peoples opinions of you. And, well, if you are already grown, maybe you will reconsider your tactics. Hate spreads like wildfire, regardless of where it started.

I'm no sure whose 'little rant'you mean but you you'd like to choose any of my posts you're welcome to and I will gladly pee all over your arguments. I will do this by employing a tactic called, 'basic ethics and how I try to encourage happiness in peoples lives instead of bigotry and hate because Im not a clueless idiot'.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
TWICE - I posted.

I know Christians who do not support Homosexuality because of their belief.

But - - they have the intelligence and open mindedness to understand and know the difference between Belief and Equal Rights.

They support Gay Marriage from an Equal Rights position.

Now THAT is RESPECT!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Please explain to me how my side?? Creates death?

See I have a story to go along with all the bullying and the teenage years and how cruel children can be (and adults too) But I don't want to look like a victim so I have decided not to tell that story. But believe me when I say, I was mocked growing up. My parents instilled in me a belief that it is what is inside you that matters, and the ones who can't see that, aren't worth showing anyway. I have never judge a person for being homosexual, black, Chinese, Mexican. I gauge people by their character. That doesn't mean that I share the same beliefs that they do, people are too different to always share the same beliefs, what it means is that I respect their beliefs and we go on from there. Obviously you are in this thread because you believe in homosexual marriage, I can totally respect that. I respect that you have the courage to stand up for what you believe in. But don't you see that I have that courage too?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

You want to know what I see in this thread??? No, I'm sure you don't. I mean I am just a straight married woman and I have no right to have any say at all. I should just keep my mouth shut because someone told me that my opinion doesn't matter to them. Wrong answer!!! I won't keep my opinion to myself. I don't have to, it's part of that free speech thing.

This thread is full of the most hateful, mean spirited individuals I have ever spoken too. I have never heard so many horrible comments in my life. I have tried very, very hard to remain respectful to each of you. I now see that there is no way to have a rational debate with irrational people.

None of you seem to understand that until YOU can be tolerant of people that have different views than YOU, you will always be viewed negatively. And the thing is, it has nothing to do with your sexuality, but everything to do with your attitudes. You want people to tolerate your beliefs, but you won't tolerate theirs (and I quote) "No-one gay or gay supporting CARES about you people to actually CARE to offend you. No-one CARES what you have to say." It is clear that you don't care about anything but your personal agenda, and who ever you see as an obstacle will be bullied into submission. I DO NOT AGREE with homosexual marriage.

I have given my reasons for that belief and none of those reasons were hate filled. None of them.

(I quote again) " just accept people for who they are, and get over it. It's so simple. Just get over it."
Have you accepted me for who I am? Have you accepted Christians or Muslims for their beliefs. Have you accepted Baptists?? If you can say that Christians are fools for practicing their religion, I don't think you have accepted them.

Everything that has been stated in your little rant, I can turn around and say back to you, because YOU aren't tolerant. And YOU aren't accepting.

I have listened to enough spewed hatred to last me a lifetime. I hope that when you grow up you realize that your attitude plays a very big role in shaping peoples opinions of you. And, well, if you are already grown, maybe you will reconsider your tactics. Hate spreads like wildfire, regardless of where it started.

I'm no sure whose 'little rant'you mean but you you'd like to choose any of my posts you're welcome to and I will gladly pee all over your arguments. I will do this by employing a tactic called, 'basic ethics and how I try to encourage happiness in peoples lives instead of bigotry and hate because Im not a clueless idiot'.

I wasn't replying to your post and if you haven't read all of my posts I wish you would. And I don't appreciate being called a clueless idiot. Have I called you a name? No, I haven't.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm not tolerant of anti-gay people nor should I be, nor will I be. I'm gay. I'm not going to tolerate your lack of acceptance of that, and no, you don't accept it. You may accept the fact people are gay but you don't accept gayness as OK. So therefore, fine, good for you, me, personally, the people I know, we're just not going to associate with you, I only associate with people I know accept me for who I am and will be a positive influence in my life. Is that hateful? No, because no-one said anything about you personally. As for irrational, that's what being anti-gay is. Being anti-gay is irrational, so you're on a losing path with that argument. And stop using religion as an excuse. There are plenty of gay Christians, and pro-equality believers of God. "God" isn't justification for being anti-gay. You have no excuse. You choose to be anti-gay then WHINE when called out on that. That's what this really is, and no-one cares. No-one wants to listen to grown adults whine because of things they willingly choose to do. Stop acting as if you didn't bring any negative responses on to yourself. You spoke, you gave your opinion, DENIGRATING the gay community and marriage equality.........guess what, I have freedom of speech myself. We all do. And now because you don't like the speech coming back at you, you're playing victim. Boo hoo, honey. It's just not gonna work out for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaysandnights

Well like I said in my earlier post. These people do not love you. They care little about what burdens they put on kids because in their mind all you need is to put the boot down to re-create you in their own image. I grew up in that mess. The school I attended was owned by the same church my parents attended.

I saw the teens (the ones that admitted to feeling gay at church) go from being vibrant happy people to being zombies when they returned from religious therapists. I remember coming out to my dad when I was 18 and he kinda had a bad reaction at first but, as fate would have it a month or so later one of those therapy consulted guys (a little older than me) hung himself in a closet of all places. He had pretend married and had two daughters and in his suicide note admitted that the religious therapy did not work and that scared him to death even more so because of his situation.

When my dad (a church deacon, Sunday school teacher) heard this I was out with friends dancing at a rave club in Charlotte NC and I was shocked to see him show up and he ran across the room in tears and hugged me and said he was sorry. We spent the night sitting outside the place at one of those round concrete picnic tables catching up. A few days later he resigned from the church. He still has his beliefs but, he has learned to let go and regained a son.

What makes gay children different is that when you are bullied for nearly anything else there is a safety net of someone you can tell to get comfort. Often times gay kids are born into situations where there is no one to tell and if you do tell it is you that is the problem. The parents wisk you away to a religious conversion therapy. Some of those are much worse than being bullied in the first place.

In the 90's one of my former church friends told me that when he approached the clergy from our church they took him (without his mother's permission) across state lines to be counseled. His counseling was being told to sit on a sofa and asking the church member to leave and pick him up a few hours later. The man raped him repeatedly on the sofa and while doing so asked him if he liked it. When he said no the man said, "This is what it feels like to be gay." He was 14 at the time.

I try to forget all those times of being scared that someone could see me.

Which brings me full circle 2 years ago when a gay conversion therapist (the owner actually) approached my partner and I. He had so much swing that I looked to my partner and said, "Here comes the queen." He announced who he was and asked if he could help us. We laughed at him and said no. He then hit us up for sex and asked for us to be discreet because his wife and children were there. I walked over to his wife and told her exactly what he said and brought it to the attention of the karate center owner and had him removed. He runs a conversion therapy center that all the churches support locally in Spartanburg SC. We were watching my nephews karate finals.

edit on 6/4/12 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/12 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

I have never judge a person for being homosexual, black, Chinese, Mexican. I gauge people by their character.
That is false, since you disagree with homosexuality and marriage equality. So you do judge on the basis of a person being homosexual and homosexuality in general. Own up to it.

I respect that you have the courage to stand up for what you believe in. But don't you see that I have that courage too?
Not really. It's not courageous to hold discriminatory positions. You may be bold, but certainly not courageous.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Homosexuality is NOT a Belief.

Need to get that straight.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaysandnights
And now because you don't like the speech coming back at you, you're playing victim. Boo hoo, honey. It's just not gonna work out for you.

Good for you.

She thinks I'm hateful - - I was holding back

I went back and read all my posts. I found nothing hateful.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

Please explain to me how my side?? Creates death?

See I have a story to go along with all the bullying and the teenage years and how cruel children can be (and adults too) But I don't want to look like a victim so I have decided not to tell that story. But believe me when I say, I was mocked growing up. My parents instilled in me a belief that it is what is inside you that matters, and the ones who can't see that, aren't worth showing anyway. I have never judge a person for being homosexual, black, Chinese, Mexican. I gauge people by their character. That doesn't mean that I share the same beliefs that they do, people are too different to always share the same beliefs, what it means is that I respect their beliefs and we go on from there. Obviously you are in this thread because you believe in homosexual marriage, I can totally respect that. I respect that you have the courage to stand up for what you believe in. But don't you see that I have that courage too?

By marginalising homosexuality. By telling people who have already been beaten down and made to feel less than you that they are not good enough.

How would you like it if I said it is logical that as a woman you should shut up and get back into the kitchen? I can provide this logic as examples if it pleases you.

It's not very nice is it?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u

Well like I said in my earlier post. These people do not love you. They care little about what burdens they put on kids because in their mind all you need is to put the boot down to re-create you in their own image. I grew up in that mess. The school I attended was owned by the same church my parents attended.

I saw the teens (the ones that admitted to feeling gay at church) go from being vibrant happy people to being zombies when they returned from religious therapists. I remember coming out to my dad when I was 18 and he kinda had a bad reaction at first but, as fate would have it a month or so later one of those therapy consulted guys (a little older than me) hung himself in a closet of all places. He had pretend married and had two daughters and in his suicide note admitted that the religious therapy did not work and that scared him to death even more so because of his situation.

When my dad (a church deacon, Sunday school teacher) heard this I was out with friends dancing at a rave club in Charlotte NC and I was shocked to see him show up and he ran across the room in tears and hugged me and said he was sorry. We spent the night sitting outside the place at one of those round concrete picnic tables catching up. A few days later he resigned from the church. He still has his beliefs but, he has learned to let go and regained a son.

The deal is what makes gay children different is that when you are bullied for nearly anything else there is a safety net of someone you can tell to get comfort. Often times gay kids are born into situations where there is nobody to tell and if you do tell it is you that are the problem. The parents wisk you away to a religious conversion therapy. Some of those are much worse than being bullied in the first place.

In the 90's one of my former church friends told me that when he approached the clergy from our church they took him (without his mother's permission) across state lines to be counseled. His counseling was being told to sit on a sofa and asking the church member to leave and pick him up a few hours later. The man raped him repeatedly on the sofa and while doing so asked him if he liked it. When he said no the man said, "This is what it feels like to be gay." He was 14 at the time.

I try to forget all those times of being scared that someone could see me.

Which brings me full circle 2 years ago when a gay conversion therapist (the owner actually) approached my partner and I. He had so much swing that I looked to my partner and said, "Here comes the queen." He announced who he was and asked if he could help us. We laughed at him and said no. He then hit us up for sex and asked for us to be discreet because his wife and children were there. I walked over to his wife and told her exactly what he said and brought it to the attention of the karate center owner and had him removed. He runs a conversion therapy center that all the churches support locally in Spartanburg SC. We were watching my nephews karate finals.

This entire post is so, so, so incredibly deep. I really don't know exactly how to respond other than I feel so horrible for everyone who has been put in the path of this destruction that is the closet, and homophobia. Homophobia truly does kill, and as you put it, gay people are one of the few groups where, so many of us have nowhere to turn in terms of a community presence in our living areas. Which is why coming out and being visible is SO crucial. For LGBTQ teens. We, adult gays, adult straight supporters, owe it to LGBTQ youth to prove them what we didn't have when we were young. I'm only 22 but I didn't have the same resources and the same gay visibility wasn't around when I was growing up. It's just really tragic, what you and so many LGBTQ teens have to go through, the pain in silence.

As for the religious angle, we've all been there. We all know how that game works. It's another symptom of societal homophobia. I've been BLATANTLY hit on by married men in church on several occasions, obviously nothing even remotely comparing to what happened to you, and your church friend being raped, something that occurs basically weekly throughout the world and is swept under the rug. But this is how that whole thing goes, anything and everything is justified by "God" with these people. It's all about power and control, anyway. Sadly, gays who have either been damaged by homophobia or gays who will do anything to be "in" with these evil individuals in control will take advantage of our community without any semblance of remorse. Shows just how damaging to society and the people living in it organized religion can truly be if it's left unchecked.
edit on 6-4-2012 by crazydaysandnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm not tolerant of anti-gay people nor should I be, nor will I be. I'm gay. I'm not going to tolerate your lack of acceptance of that, and no, you don't accept it. You may accept the fact people are gay but you don't accept gayness as OK. So therefore, fine, good for you, me, personally, the people I know, we're just not going to associate with you, I only associate with people I know accept me for who I am and will be a positive influence in my life. Is that hateful? No, because no-one said anything about you personally. As for irrational, that's what being anti-gay is. Being anti-gay is irrational, so you're on a losing path with that argument. And stop using religion as an excuse. There are plenty of gay Christians, and pro-equality believers of God. "God" isn't justification for being anti-gay. You have no excuse. You choose to be anti-gay then WHINE when called out on that. That's what this really is, and no-one cares. No-one wants to listen to grown adults whine because of things they willingly choose to do. Stop acting as if you didn't bring any negative responses on to yourself. You spoke, you gave your opinion, DENIGRATING the gay community and marriage equality.........guess what, I have freedom of speech myself. We all do. And now because you don't like the speech coming back at you, you're playing victim. Boo hoo, honey. It's just not gonna work out for you.

No one said anything about me personally???? Yeah ok, it's very obvious that you are new to this thread. I have been called everything, I have been told I should be killed (of course that post was removed) so don't sit there and tell me that no one has said anything about me personally!!! Having an opinion about homosexuality is not irrational, everyone has an opinion about everything. I could say that if you don't like chocolate you are irrational, but it wouldn't be true because that is your OPINION of chocolate....IF you have read my threads you will see that MY opinion does not stem from religion, of course religion keeps getting thrown in my face, but that is by the other posters, not me. Also, I have not spoken out against the gay community. I have said I do not agree with gay marriage. And, YES, I did speak and yes I will continue to speak. I haven't PLAYED the victim, I have been attacked repeatedly by all of the loving, caring, understanding, compassionate people in this thread. You want to be treated with respect, but you have no respect for anyone that doesn't share your beliefs. I believe that is the pot, calling the kettle black.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No one said anything about me personally???? Yeah ok, it's very obvious that you are new to this thread. I have been called everything, I have been told I should be killed (of course that post was removed) so don't sit there and tell me that no one has said anything about me personally!!! Having an opinion about homosexuality is not irrational, everyone has an opinion about everything. I could say that if you don't like chocolate you are irrational, but it wouldn't be true because that is your OPINION of chocolate....IF you have read my threads you will see that MY opinion does not stem from religion, of course religion keeps getting thrown in my face, but that is by the other posters, not me. Also, I have not spoken out against the gay community. I have said I do not agree with gay marriage. And, YES, I did speak and yes I will continue to speak. I haven't PLAYED the victim, I have been attacked repeatedly by all of the loving, caring, understanding, compassionate people in this thread. You want to be treated with respect, but you have no respect for anyone that doesn't share your beliefs. I believe that is the pot, calling the kettle black.
When did I say anything about your religion
I didn't, you brought up religion, saying if you mock someones' religion, you haven't accepted it. And............why should other people accept it? It's not their beliefs to accept or not accept. What people like you fail to get is that you are making a choice to be anti-gay and NO-ONE HAS TO ACCEPT your choices as OK. No-one does. If I think your choices are wrong, then that's my POV, which obviously, I am entitled to. What is happening is that people like you think you're so brave that you're denigrating gay people when you know most will disagree and the tide is turning against you. And as for anyone calling for you to be killed, well what I will say is, that's obviously wrong if it did happen but your words directly contribute to the suicides of LGBTQ teens and directly contribute to straight teens feeling paranoia and fear of accepting gay people, so you are actually killing people with your behavior. Your words directly contribute to loss of life. All this "I will continue to speak" BS like somehow you're some martyr. What are you a martyr of, honey? What do you think you're proving here? You act like you're fighting for some noble cause. No, you're just anti-gay. We've all seen the charade before.

Your opinion is irrational and gay isn't a belief. There is no "belief" debate here. People ARE gay, gay people ARE desiring and DO require marriage, and you ARE against it. These are facts, not beliefs. I couldn't care less about your personal beliefs, I care about general beliefs, and the general belief that being anti-gay is OK is NOT tolerable, the same way racism, sexism, anti-semitism, etc. is not tolerable. Not all views are equal, not all views are acceptable, and homophobia is not acceptable. If you didn't know that before, hopefully you do now. And if you still don't which is doesn't seem as if you have, then the backlash you have and will likely continue to receive serves as a reminder for what happens when you choose to have beliefs that are fundamentally discriminatory. YOU are playing the victim, and the fact is, you're a victim of yourself and yourself only. Don't be anti-gay if you can't handle the negativity from others that comes with it.
edit on 6-4-2012 by crazydaysandnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

When did I say anything about you're religion
I didn't, you brought up religion, saying if you mock someones' religion, you haven't accepted it. And............why should other people accept it?

Ya know what I find funny about this?

From the beginning she very carefully avoided mentioning religion. I believe by intent.

I kept envisioning a toddler hiding something behind their back - - thinking you can't see it. Really

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I didn't, you brought up religion, saying if you mock someones' religion, you haven't accepted it. And............why should other people accept it?

From the beginning she very carefully avoided mentioning religion. I believe by intent.

I kept envisioning a toddler hiding something behind their back - - thinking you can't see it. Really

Totally agree, it's so obvious. It's funny that she doesn't seem to think it is, though

To me, it just highlights that this fabricated debate is really about simply disliking gay people and hating homosexuality. Obviously the anti-gays among us know they have to come with logic to give themselves any sort of chance of being listened to and not totally laughed at when they're using Leviticus verses against gay men. The problem is that their position is fundamentally illogical.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Totally agree, it's so obvious. It's funny that she doesn't seem to think it is, though

To me, it just highlights that this fabricated debate is really about simply disliking gay people and hating homosexuality. Obviously the anti-gays among us know they have to come with logic to give themselves any sort of chance of being listened to and not totally laughed at when they're using Leviticus verses against gay men. The problem is that their position is fundamentally illogical.

"They have to protect the children"

The thing is - the children don't give a damn. They don't care.

Children are too real and honest.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh - and here's an article I just came across.

God, Gays, and the Need to Love Thy Neighbor

By: Rick Andreoli 4.5.2012

"Jesus never condemned gay people," my Bible as Literature professor said to me. I was writing an article for UCLA's gay newspaper on homosexuality and the bible, and that one simple sentence sent a rush of joy through my entire body. "There are only five texts that refer to gay sex, and when you look at them within their historical context, the meanings don't match the present definition of homosexuality." He scribbled a book name on scratch paper: What the Bible Really Says About Homosexuality by Daniel A. Helminiak. www.gay.net...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You just told me to stop using religion as an excuse and now you are asking me when did you say anything about my religion. Maybe you need to reread your own posts. Speaking of irrational.....wow!

People like me, people like me blah, blah, blah. Everything that comes out of your mouth is about "people like me."

Homosexuals require marriage?? NO, I think they want to marry. It is not a requirement for anyone to get married. Many heterosexual couples are not married. Obviously that is a want, not a requirement.

So you are totally ok with someone saying I should be killed, because "people like me" contribute to the suicides of teenagers?? Are YOU for real?? Saying it is obviously wrong, BUT....But what? There should be no BUTS in that sentence. Saying someone should be killed is wrong, no matter what.

I have not contributed to anyones suicide. I do not think that homosexuality is natural, and you may not think that heterosexuality is natural, your opinion is not going to make me kill myself. Do you have self worth, or is the only worth that you feel given to your from outside sources?? A person with SELF worth would not kill themself because of someone elses opinion of them. There are obviously underlying issues. Teenagers are ridiculed every single day by their peers. As astounding as you might find it, even heterosexual teenagers are ridiculed. Hateful people will find anything to ridicule someone about. DO all of these children who are being ridiculed kill themselves. No, I don't think so.

Are you a martyr? Because I said I will continue to speak, you asked me if I am a martyr. You said you will continue to speak, so are you a martyr?

I'm not anti-gay as you keep calling it. I am anti hypocrit. Because that is exactly what you are. You want people to accept you for who you are, to treat you equally, to understand the plight of homosexuals and yet you get up on this soap box and spew hateful words and tell me that YOU do not have to except my point of view, and not agreeing with homosexuality is not tolerable. You say "don't be anti-gay if you can't handle the negativity that comes with it." Did you really just say that?? SO basically you are saying "you either agree with homosexuality or we are going to bully you until you do".

Did I say that BEING gay is a belief? Agreeing or disagreeing with homosexuality IS a belief. If I am not a homosexual and I do not believe that it is natural, hey guess what, that's my belief. If I am not a homosexual but I believe that it is totally natural, again, my belief. You keep trying to twist my words and it's really funny because my words are right there in black and white.

One more thing that I would like to add here. Are you and Annee in high school or something? I believe that this thread has degraded to the point of childish bullying and it is very sad to me that two adults would carry on like you have. "she said this and she said that" "its really funny that she". Your mentality is showing.

From one of YOUR posts "To me, it just highlights that this fabricated debate is really about simply disliking gay people and hating homosexuality" Are you really that paranoid, I believe you are suffering from delusions of gradeur. This debate hasn't been fabricated in anyway. And the fact that you think it has really concerns me.

The fact that you just registered is quite comical.....
edit on 7-4-2012 by newsoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join