It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and a One World Government.... Or No Galactic Federation...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I agree with quite a bit of your perspective but only specific to Europeans and North Americans.

The reality is that it is only true because the rest of the world suffers to provide for the privileged and they do it, under the gun of the installed oligarchy that was put in place by the 'civilized' and 'industrialized' world.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

yes,, i think i understand what your saying,,,, but it has a lot to do with time,, and personal life,, and world views,, and factions, coalitions, corporations,, countries,, it has to do with all these teams competeing against each other to make the most money,, their workers doing the most salesmaning to get the most money for themselves,,,, we work together,, but its every man for himself,, we are a team but we are cautious and deceptive of one another,... the world is a chaotic mess,,,,

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There is no one set of rules, no one set of one-size-fits-all set of laws that is fitting for all the people in this world. There exists no "perfect government", nothing to model a one-world-government structure on. Right now everyone speaks of a global government coming "whether you like it or not" which fairly summarizes the concept model they have in mind.

Show me a global system of government that sets out to give regional autonomy for the purpose of providing all types of minority expression and provide individual autonomy and liberty to every individual that desires it then we can begin to talk of a global government. Until then my mantra is "liberty or death" because liberty is worth fighting for and a life of subserviance and submission with no hope for individual expression is not living but is merely an existence.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Nope.. not this world government.

It would have to be one waay down the road, we aren't advanced enough and considering the corruption in the governments that would have to work together to create it means this is not the age we want to allow a one world government to spring from.

Too many rich people interested in slowing progress to maximize profits. They would keep us in low earth orbit for hundreds of years before they let us move to the next form of space transport.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I read a scifi book once about how man is a naturally warlike race having to do with the size of our moon. Now befor you roll your eyes I have an explanation as why too. The moon being such a large size on a small planet effects the gravity of Earth and we have constant shifting plates... its as if our planet is at war with itself.. we have contintents that are divided and in constant shift. The book went to explain that the many different races of aliens couldn't understand us because their own planets were typically just one large land mass, they had only ever known a one world language and government. That they had become civilized and the thought of taking a life would actually give them a mental breakdown. Humans on the other hand are naturally warlike in everything they do even to the way they think with a divided brain. It was a very good book maybe I can find it and post a link.

found it... here a link to a summary of it..

en.wikipedia.org...

alan dean foster.."the damned" a call to arms.. is the first book of three.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

What about a Rapture? Be it biblical or man made(Nuclear), a giant portion of the population dissapearing at once would be just what it takes to slam the remnants together in a giant cesspool of govermental filth.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Etarson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Amazing writer, and an excellent series. His point is gotten across very effectively. TPTB Love mans natural warring state, being that it provides entertainment for the masses, whilst they sit on thrones, moving the pieces like a global game of Risk.

You should read the entire Pip & Flynx series. Excellently written, the characters are lovable and have feeling. I believe it's 9 total books and 10-12 short story collections.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Etarson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I was once asked if I thought the human race was just a great big alien ant farm?

I relied, Yes, but the Alien kid got bored and now there is no one to clean out the cage.

Its early days yet, we are not at the pinnacle of human evolution. Perhaps our governments made contact with Aliens in the early twentieth century and have been trying to get control of the whole planet in order to join some kind of galactic parliament, maybe not. The idea is sound though. its the only logical choice for a growing race on a finite amount of space.
The problem is, that power corrupts, and those in power want to stay in power. They are thinking of the world as a whole unified group. but with themselves in charge.

Capitalism seems wrong for example, when it actively destroys where we are supposed to live, but maybe in the huge universe its an accepted or needed system. Theres a lot of raw materials out there.
I very much doubt this though.
We are more stupid in that respect.
Imagine, an outside race looking at how we based our currency on a shiney metal.
Ok its shiney and it can be applied to certain technologies for example. There is a kind of logic to that. But Immature.
What do we do? How did we progress? We created imaginary wealth worth nothing "real". And we kill and neglect ourselves and the planet that Supports us for it.

How can we be accepted into a greater universal government when we cant even get on with each other?
When you have a house party, do you invite the the violent substance abuser from down the street who you know if he spots something nice in your garden he takes it?
No, you dont.

A benign government is nigh on impossible as humans are inherently greedy and power hungry.
Technologies though, are not Biased, and i do not know why some things like food and energy production and some forms of local government cannot be completely automated. well actually I do.
Everything must make a profit First. Benefits to humanity come at a price.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by discolo

I was once asked if I thought the human race was just a great big alien ant farm?

I relied, Yes, but the Alien kid got bored and now there is no one to clean out the cage.

Its early days yet, we are not at the pinnacle of human evolution. Perhaps our governments made contact with Aliens in the early twentieth century and have been trying to get control of the whole planet in order to join some kind of galactic parliament, maybe not. The idea is sound though. its the only logical choice for a growing race on a finite amount of space.
The problem is, that power corrupts, and those in power want to stay in power. They are thinking of the world as a whole unified group. but with themselves in charge.

Capitalism seems wrong for example, when it actively destroys where we are supposed to live, but maybe in the huge universe its an accepted or needed system. Theres a lot of raw materials out there.
I very much doubt this though.
We are more stupid in that respect.
Imagine, an outside race looking at how we based our currency on a shiney metal.
Ok its shiney and it can be applied to certain technologies for example. There is a kind of logic to that. But Immature.
What do we do? How did we progress? We created imaginary wealth worth nothing "real". And we kill and neglect ourselves and the planet that Supports us for it.

How can we be accepted into a greater universal government when we cant even get on with each other?
When you have a house party, do you invite the the violent substance abuser from down the street who you know if he spots something nice in your garden he takes it?
No, you dont.

A benign government is nigh on impossible as humans are inherently greedy and power hungry.
Technologies though, are not Biased, and i do not know why some things like food and energy production and some forms of local government cannot be completely automated. well actually I do.
Everything must make a profit First. Benefits to humanity come at a price.

I agree with your thoughts, such as in the book HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy in the very opening statements it speaks of man struggling to obtain those little pieces of green paper with writing on it thinking that it would make them happy, depressed they didn't have them and what a joke it was because even those that had it weren't happy.

Although I'm not too keen on the alien ant farm but maybe just a social experiement that was forgotten about. The military closes branches of research all the time and that research is lost or stored away. We may have been some sort of experiement and maybe they tried to wipe us out with the flood. Or maybe they aren't allowed to destroy life.

We have to figure that if there is an alien federation they must be civilized to some degree having laws that must be followed. I also wonder if there are no aliens and the ufos we see and the aliens we hear of are just ancient humans... since man has been on this earth for well over 400000 years and we only have history of the last 5000 or so and not even clear history at that. It could be a race of man did advance and is living in space, possibly on the moon and when the great catastrophy happened they were greedy and power hungry and didn't want to share with the surviors... and those attempts were they did interact have given us stories of zeus and the olympians, gods and demons.... they say that mount olympus was were the gods would appear... in their city that would come down from the clouds and they would judge and then be self proclaimed gods....

The reason I love this site is because these ideas progress..... I love you ATS

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Human civilization could only hope for a day when a one world government was looked upon as a good thing.

The PTB seem to push this agenda yet they do the exact opposite... there will be no one world government unless most of the population of the earth is wiped off the map leaving only a certain class of people.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I put it to you Sir that the Galactic Federation of Light is in fact the New World Order / Global Elite and vice-versa.
Or more specifically one of their "groups".

Aliens = Ascended Masters = (Evil?) Spirits = Life Forms of another density / dimension. This is a common thread to most of the existing conspiracy theories out there and also of the occult, mystery schools (Masons / OTO / Illuminati), politics and religions et al.

There WILL be a one-world government - whether you like it or not. It has been planned for centuries (if not aeons) but especially now with natural resources running out and the massive increase of the "useless eaters" / Goyim. Refer to the 10 commandments on the Rosicrucian "Georgia Guide-stones'. These 10 commandments will bring "Heaven to earth", but how will they get rid of 6.5 Billion people? What if the planned "natural disasters" does not have the devastating effects they were hoping for?

I believe when they have reached the goals of the stones they will release the "hidden technologies" and say the "aliens" gave it to us out of the kindness of their blue / green heart / hearts lol.
People have no idea what technologies are currently hidden by our "handlers".

It seems their plans for an "alien invasion" is still a go (as predicted by Herr von Braun) as this will serve at least 2 goals namely an sudden decrease of world populations and secondly the uniting of all sovereign countries to create a "combined force" to handle this "alien" problem - of course all sovereign rights will disappear lol.
Of course of masters (global elite) must be kept safe and they just might come up with a silly story that they will be arrested (mass arrests) - and they be whisked away to their safe-spots.

If 2012 is slated for this event I will put my money on the Olympic Games as the date, time and place this might start...

Just my 2 cents...

Lux et Veritas

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
We all know the PTB love power and control over the people of Earth.

Most of us truely believe in Alien races that have visiting Earth for a very long time.

Sticking true to the Conspiracy aspect I would like to suggest this point of view.

What if the rules of the Galactic Federation of Universal Species have a Standard Code of Rules they must follow before allowing outside species join, is it possible before they consider a planet Civilized that planet must have a One world government that works together on a global scale. What if those PTB that have mentioned this and are pushing this agenda so the planet Earth may be accepted.

What if there are seperate powers of influence pushing war for just the opposite effect so humankind will never be accepted.

I think everyones "kneejerk" reaction to a one world government is to fight back.. but what if this is the wrong thing to do, maybe this is the reason we haven't had disclosure.

If we were the aliens and found a back woods planet.. we would look at that planet as a Whole.. yet earth has mulitiple warring governments.

Would we accept a planet that was as uncivilized as us to join our Union.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

Yes, we should be in a peaceful one government, but not in a NWO government. The NWO will choose who aliens will come, and like they worship the Dragon, it won't be the Federation.
Did suddenly an article on the Federation of Planets just came on? Its the second thread/post as see today on that topic.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What if the rules of the Galactic Federation of Universal Species have a Standard Code of Rules they must follow before allowing outside species join, is it possible before they consider a planet Civilized that planet must have a One world government that works together on a global scale. What if those PTB that have mentioned this and are pushing this agenda so the planet Earth may be accepted.

I have strongly believed this for quite sometime.

Progression is inevitable - - - the only logical progression is a One World Government (not NWO conspiracy).

I believe that politics exists in all facets of civilizations of the Universe. I believe the "War in Heaven" - was a real war over control of earth. Suppose - - 2 plans were submitted to the Federation of Planets (Galactic Federation of Universal Species). One was to give humans free will - - the other was to control humans. Suppose there was a timeline on the first plan of free will. Suppose humans have failed as a species under the plan of free will.

I also believe TPTB are trying to equalize the global economy. I believe they are trying to raise economic levels in 3rd world countries - - - and lower economic levels in America and other 1st world countries.

I support this logical direction.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Human civilization could only hope for a day when a one world government was looked upon as a good thing.

The PTB seem to push this agenda yet they do the exact opposite... there will be no one world government unless most of the population of the earth is wiped off the map leaving only a certain class of people.

Aren't we on our way to a Master Race and Slave Race now?

The concept of Religion must be changed. There should only be Spiritual Centers - - no individual divisive churches - - No church leaders.. Spiritual Centers where every/any belief has a right to worship - follow their belief. But without a clergy/priest/minister telling individuals what to think.

Other then churches - - who pushes for more births?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join