It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Chapman nearly bedded Obama staffer: FBI

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Chapman nearly bedded Obama staffer: FBI


www.lfpress.com



Glamorous Russian spy Anna Chapman came close to seducing an unnamed member of President Barack Obama's inner circle before intelligence shut down her circle of spooks, a top U.S. intelligence official has claimed in a new British documentary.

(visit the link for the full news article)



Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Deported Russian spy on hand for U.S.-Russian rocket launch
Anna Chapman's (Russian pseudo spy) FaceBook page...
10 russia spy’s arrested in US




posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

"We were becoming very concerned," Figliuzzi said, the U.K.'s Daily Mail reports. "They were getting close enough to a sitting U.S. cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue."


It seems the recent timing of the ousting of Russian sleeper agents was due to the fact one of them was close to using the old "spy in my bed" tactic.

Interesting... And who said the spy game has died out since the cold war?

Very much alive and will continue to be.



www.lfpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think Joe Biden put this one to rest:

"Let me be clear. It wasn't my idea to send her back. I thought maybe they'd take Rush Limbaugh or something. That would've been a good move."



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


I can see why she was getting close.

click the picture and a slide show comes up.

Go to picture 27.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Gotta love the honeypot strategy, a true timeless classic.

www.strategypage.com...

Didn't find any news stories of US honeypots getting cracked though. Hmh, wonder if our media just calls them hikers of something.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 



James Bond approves of this.


S&F



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Chapman nearly bedded Obama staffer: FBI



Obama nearly completed a campaign promise: We the people

True story



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by boncho
 


I can see why she was getting close.

click the picture and a slide show comes up.

Go to picture 27.



Well said.

I should also enter this into evidence as well. As exhibit zero.
edit on 3-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If I was the guy she was trying to seduce, I would be pissed!!!














Not because she was trying to use me to get at state secrets but, because they deported her before she could seal the deal.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Shes not that great and if I seen her at a bar/club I would not look twice and surly not worth giving secrets too.

And I think the FBI clarified their statement in saying that she was not close to sleeping with a cabinet member.

Link



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Shes not that great and if I seen her at a bar/club I would not look twice and surly not worth giving secrets too.

And I think the FBI clarified their statement in saying that she was not close to sleeping with a cabinet member.

Link


Of course, they're prohibited from acknowledging it was Barack himself and that's why Michelle was so pissed over the Obama'nation. Just another National Disgrace Against Amerika, NDAA.

+ BTW, she looks like Katniss Everdeen.
edit on 4/3/2012 by reitze because: +



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze
 


You get this information from? Or is it your opinion?



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla
 






posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hmm, wonder if she's now trying to get secrets from our astronauts, who all have to blast off from Baikonur in order to reach ISS...
www.lfpress.com...#/news/world/2012/04/03/pf-19588736.html
Photo 23. Scott Kelly was there at that time. He's single (divorced) and is the twin brother of Mark Kelly. Yeah ok, I'm just kidding around, but figured I'd throw that out there since this is ATS.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Chapman nearly bedded Obama staffer: FBI


www.lfpress.com



Glamorous Russian spy Anna Chapman came close to seducing an unnamed member of President Barack Obama's inner circle before intelligence shut down her circle of spooks, a top U.S. intelligence official has claimed in a new British documentary.

(visit the link for the full news article)





Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Deported Russian spy on hand for U.S.-Russian rocket launch
Anna Chapman's (Russian pseudo spy) FaceBook page...
10 russia spy’s arrested in US


Hmmm...male or female? She could appeal to either, and wouldn't the latter be even jucier?
Just an open-minded consideration.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kolya
 


www.teamgod.net...

I'm a little more bigger then that guy you linked.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
reply to post by Kolya
 


www.teamgod.net...

I'm a little more bigger then that guy you linked.


That is really embarrassing if you just posted a picture of yourself. Really really.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
a little more bigger then that guy you linked.





GODLAX




edit on 4-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


"nearly"..uh uh...I smell coverup



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join