It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

68 Million GMO Meals per Day-we need to change!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
McDonalds sells food to over 68 Million people each day. That's just Mcdonalds, and that's just customers not all the people the customer bought for.
Source: www.aboutmcdonalds.com...

Why are these restaurants allowed to thrive? I know they make GREAT PROFITS in sales and state tax money, but this is killing our world, and the people (and animals-insects) that eat it. I gave McD's up. Yes it breaks my heart every time I drive by there and my son says "Dad I want chicken McNuggets" and I say no-we will get food from the grocery store later.

I tell him but he doesn't understand-"It's not real food" its GMO food that your body doesn't recognize, and it could make you very sick. He says blah blah blah this is bad for you that's bad for you. Well son yes.

I know it's that darn cute little clown the reason why we keep going back. Maybe it's because Mcdonalds is cool with their jingle and hip hop music yo Bah Bah Bah Ba Ba...

The truth is that most of those models on T.V. don't eat that crap that's why they are a model because they aren't fatty McGoobers-they work out to "stay in shape" people like us want to look like them so we starve ourselves, try to eat better-but if you want to eat healthy you have to be rich as **** to purchase organic natural foods instead of GMO B.S.

Skinny people don't grab a snickers at the gas station (if see one doing it now wait until next year before you call me a liar). Skinny people may have a higher metabolism that fat people yet a difference in activity is usually a factor.

I have been studying at DeVry University for over 3 years sitting in front of a computer, and my career I am on a computer working long shifts-never know when I am going to get to eat so if I am on the road I have recently been stopping at Subway. Subway is hilarious! You can order a sandwich for cheaper than you can order a salad! So ha SubWay I have been buying your stupid bread (to make me feel like I am full and have had a quality meal) and just eating all the salad stuff off of it. Na Na!

So in light of my recent obsessions mainly due to articles here on ATS that have helped me understand why we are so unhealthy like GMO and other crazy stuff I wanted to share with you guys a list of some foods that I now love. You have to understand that I was a fatty I love chocolate, Big Macs, Fried Foods, Taco Bell, Arby's, sweet sweet cereals, pop (soda to the laymen), and things that can be cooked in Microwave in under 5 minutes.

How can we be healthier?

Stay Away from GMO!
NON GMO GMO is a science experiment with food and animals like the movie "Honey I Shrunk the Kids". The object is to grow food and animals as fast as possible. Did you know an adult chicken at Purdue Chicken can't even stand up or it will break its own legs? It lives in the dark and is covered with penicillin and hormones, etc. Story has it that your body can't even detect what this stuff is! Your body wants to believe you're eating a carrot but it isn't sure because the DNA of the food is changed and your body can detect it-so can animals. Watch the guy move the cereal with a magnet in water?!?..

My God...

Oh My God!...

OHH MY GODDD! I NEVER KNEW THIS! I am trying this right now.

Some organic foods may taste weird that's just your taste buds saying "Hey where is all that fake chemical flavoring I am used to". It's like anything after you eat it for a while you crave it. But now you won't feel guilty eating this stuff because it's good for you (better way better).
Try Silk the fake milk-it's awesome!

Water
Drink it! A lot of it! Until you're full!
Water is so essential to your bodies, and a way to know if you are hydrated is to look at your pee! If it's not really clear you probably aren't drinking enough, and I'm not talking like you can't see through it I mean if the toilet is yellow or dark yellow you are dehydrated, and your body needs some water.
Water will fill you up, and give you food a chance to settle so you will actually believe you are full. Try it.

Water has memory:

Experiments with Water Dr. Emoto:

Fruits & Vegetables: Any will do. I have been snacking on acorn squash (baked with a touch of brown sugar, avocado, tomatoes, apples & oranges (they block the radiation from Japan from going into your body), spinach (fresh not the canned crap like off Popeye...how deceiving), salmon.
You can eat as much as you want of most veggies and it takes more energy to chew the food than anything. To clarify a french fry is not only not French-it also has nothing in it the human body wants. It is made with GMO potatoes and soaked in a mixture of oil that is also horrible for you.

Detox You need to get all the poisons out of your body!
Don't wear deodorant while detoxing so your glands can get everything out. Try just having a small breakfast and then drinking water all day (over 1 gallon in a short time can kill you don't do it!). You can drink over a half gallon per day, or more. Try to sweat a little or be active. The first place your body seeks food is in your blood stream. If there is no food present it will begin eating all the nasty built up crap and converting it to food then sweat or poop it out (I forgot the p...). So that's great news! Your body will start repairing itself when you aren't eating. People who go a few days a year without food somehow are incredibly healthy, low cholesterol, and more.

Here is a great site that shows you non-GMO food companies-Enjoy!
Non-GMO Shopping Guide

Remember "You Create Your Day"

edit on 3-4-2012 by samlf3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Thanks for an informative thread man, I will check all the vids out tonight, but the cereal vid struck me as interesting. I know they put copper and iron in cereal as a health supplement right? Is that why they respond to the magnet? Or should the miniscule amounts they intentionally put in not be enough to have that effect?
Don't forget about milk/diary products either...growth hormones anyone?

Change? Yes and we do have power as consumers to exercise an influence. At least they quit with the pink slime, but the standard bar is still set too low, imo.

spec

edit on 3-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Good information. S&F. I stopped eating McDonalds and BK but I have to admit a fondness for Wendy's chili and baked potato. I guess I nned to check and see if they do gmo or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Awe man a baked potato mmmm with all that bacon and cheese...

It's perfectly okay to indulge every once in a while. Everyday, no. We can have a little-it's not gone forever-they are open late!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

That seems to move a little too fast for a microscopic amount. Thats a scary eye opener! wow.

I am going to try this all different types of food to se what happens.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Awe man a baked potato mmmm with all that bacon and cheese...

It's perfectly okay to indulge every once in a while. Everyday, no. We can have a little-it's not gone forever-they are open late!
No, no bacon, no cheese. Baked potato topped with the chili.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have been moving all kinds of food with magnets today. My friend came over we moved every cereal you can think of. Fruit loops and anything sugary moves very fast. Cheese whale crackers move very quickly, but oatmeal doesn't move at all.

You have to hold the magnet very still for a second or two until momentum gets going. Hold the magnet as close as you can to the object, and it will go-fast!

new topics

top topics

join