It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Mass Arrests Of Illuminati Politicians In April 2012 | Sovereign Network News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I just found this on internet and was curious what the ATSers would think about it. David Wilcock sometimes gives us info about something huge that will happen but it never does. So… what about this one:

ALERT!!! MASS ARRESTS OF ILLUMINATI POLITICIANS IN APRIL 2012
It would have been a coup, but the Military has the authorization of the American people, due to a new Inter-State agreement.
The day that the entire world has been waiting for may be closer than you think. According to credible sources, the American Armed Forces have been given authorization to sweep the demons out of Washington.
“I would not believe it myself if I did not know these folks personally and had not penned my true autograph on the New York Nation State constitution myself,” states the Author of the Sovereign Citizen’s Handbook.
David Wilcock with Drake Interview – MASS ARRESTS and GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS
March 29th 2012 update 2:59pm
You are about to hear a stunning interview with Drake, an insider specifically asked by the Pentagon “good guys” to come forward and explain what is going to be done.
I was blown away by the information he was giving. If you didn’t already believe this was really going to happen, this may very well change your mind.
I ran Drake through an extensive validation process with one of my top insiders and he passed with flying colors. He is the real deal.

Sovereign Network News

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... hat-the-bad-guys-intended-for-us-will-be-used-to-house-them-instead-wha/

edit on 3-4-2012 by nedined because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by nedined because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
why would they tell the world before doing it ? why not just do it ?

it wont happen , if it does , it wont be the bad guys getting locked up , it`ll be the people that disagree with them and cant be removed because they have not broken any laws........ the framing game has become see through , doesnt work for TPTB anymore , its time for them to knock it up a notch.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Who are the "Illuminati" and how does one arrest a secret shadow government?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

The most essential feature of any political or military "coup" is the element of surprise.
So if they're really intending to do this, they've just blown their chances.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Doing a search will provide many results because this information is soooooo not new to ATS, as it has been posted over and over again by people such as yourself saying the same things, "I just found this".....

Here's one, www.abovetopsecret.com... and one about the ,LIAR, that is David WIlcock & his Drake interview, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Well there is no list of who exactly will be arrested and even if there was one where will they go? Where will they hide? If they start to run away, that would say gilt on their part...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined
David Wilcock sometimes gives us info about something huge that will happen but it never does.

I think you answered your own question. (Emphasis mine)

Wilcock spouts his nonsense ... people buy into it .. nothing happens ... rinse and repeat.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

It's information from a whistleblower, not official!
2nd

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Doing a search will provide many results because this information is soooooo not new to ATS, as it has been posted over and over again by people such as yourself saying the same things, "I just found this".....

Here's one, www.abovetopsecret.com...

I keep thinking I am having crazy dejavu all the time because of this. Funny thing is that the first 2 responses keep being so similar thread to thread. It's making me feel crazy haha

Please no more posting this story.

We just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This has been posted at least 3 times already on ATS in the last couple days,

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Many of us have been following this for months--some aspects of it for years. The 31st or March was supposed to be the final-ultimatum date, and then the arrests were supposed to issue forth like water from a Danish peeing-boy fountain.

Not even a tinkle so far....

edit on 4/3/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Here's one, www.abovetopsecret.com... and one about the LIAR that is David WIlcock Drake, www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did search and did not find anything...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I tend to believe more that Paul McCartney is actually dead than this happening. But hey, who knows I've been wrong before.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They are going to be arrested and imprisoned for what??

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

crimes against humanity and going back on contracts they apparently had with other powers. Leading humanity to death. Treason basically

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined

Here's one, www.abovetopsecret.com... and one about the LIAR that is David WIlcock Drake, www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did search and did not find anything...

It happens, but just because the title of your video/article title didn't produce any results in your ATS search doesn't mean it hasn't already been posted. You always need to refine your search to find what your looking for, your key search words can Mass Arrest, Illuminati, Cabal, Bankers, Politicians, Wall St, etc, whatever you want to call them.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This would be almost the equivalent of a military coup. It won't happen I'm sorry to say.
Maybe at least a few scumbags will not sleep well but they should.
This country would not support a military coup. Not as long as we still believe our vote counts.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is a pretty elaborate April Fools extravaganza. Ironic that most threads around this place talk about martial law and unlawful imprisonment. So now we are to believe that somehow 1,000's of successful investors will be arrested for a single investigation? The FBI doesn't even have that much manpower on board to crunch so specific of data. They would have to borrow the IRS for several years. LOL
edit on 3-4-2012 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by spyder550

crimes against humanity and going back on contracts they apparently had with other powers. Leading humanity to death. Treason basically

There's the rub -- crimes against humanity - really Treason - really. Neither of these would work. Can you name any illuminati that you would like to see charged??

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

What if this is a way just to move the ELITE banking groups into their underground facilities , o wait there all destroyed right? I don't stink so....I really would pay close attention to these arrests..where they go etc...If thousands of bankers disappear many people would be suspicious ,but arrested they would cheer..
I have no proof of this but my dad always told me if something sounds to good to be true well .....you know ...it is'nt.

new topics

top topics

join