It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine Therapy: My Personal Experience

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wo wo wo
are we really considering what I think we are

I'm kidding I heard of it too

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Bear Grylls approves this message.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler
This reminds me of the philosopher's stone being made out of urine.

www.cosmicchannelings.com...

Not that I'm going to spend months cooking my pee to find out, but it's interesting I guess.

There really is more to our pee than what we are to normally believe.
Having worked in a hospital lab for a year, I saw and handled my share of urine coming through. You get used to it, except when a 24 hr jug would spill.
It really is a sterile substance, and I wouldn't mind putting it on my skin for therapy...It'd still take some serious reading to get me to feel like drinking it would work though.

Glad to hear it is indeed helping you though, OP!

The two into one, the Unicorns horn in the pool, which purifies the toxins is not what this about. Its nature and whats made illegal now. You have study the pictures, the paintings and the art to understand, what poison they're talking about and what other stuff represents the unicorn, and then the urine as the antidote.

www.flickr.com...

24.media.tumblr.com...

That is the philosphers stone by the way, coded in all of our religions and why they are nuts, completely primitive predators, they are trying to force their Ben Ben and phoenix like godliness, well they missed the heart and throat chakra's while they are going around starving humanity in large numbers and creating wars and disease. So they are not the right frequency match and they phone the wrong numbers with their pineal.

But that is their big coded secret. And Alex Jones also discloses this in the his video the Clockwork Elves but, he pretends its more recent. No its been thousands of years of it.

As for actually doing this as a cure, ie midstream urine, its hard to imagine being able to work up the courage. I wonder if the placebo effect is in place.

If its rich in some of the nutrients, then someone who is desperate enough for a cure might consider adding this to their list of things to try.

I'm really not liking that cure but if its your family, or yourself in danger its good to know about it, to store in the back of your mind maybe.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I tried urine therapy for my skin a few years ago. It was applied directly to the skin. I couldn't bring myself to drink it unless it was a life or death situation.

Not only did the urine do nothing to help my skin, but everyone at work told me I smelled like piss even though I didn't tell them what I was doing. I drank tons of water and tried it with clear pee, yellow pee, and every shade in between. Perhaps it works for some people, but there's no getting around the smell.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I tried urine therapy for my skin a few years ago. It was applied directly to the skin. I couldn't bring myself to drink it unless it was a life or death situation.

Not only did the urine do nothing to help my skin, but everyone at work told me I smelled like piss even though I didn't tell them what I was doing. I drank tons of water and tried it with clear pee, yellow pee, and every shade in between. Perhaps it works for some people, but there's no getting around the smell.

Thank you.

So you smell like pee.

I think i would rather have a rash.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Thank you.

So you smell like pee.

Not anymore I don't!

As I said, maybe it works for some people, but it didn't work for me. I know there is a large anti-pharm crowd here, but Benadryl and similar products most often do the trick.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Thank you.

So you smell like pee.

Not anymore I don't!

As I said, maybe it works for some people, but it didn't work for me. I know there is a large anti-pharm crowd here, but Benadryl and similar products most often do the trick.

Naw man, not you. Just in general.

I asked twice if one were to do this, if they would smell like pee pee.

At least someone is honest around here.

Thank you brother.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sekerofknowlege

I saw the documentary as well about how the Romans used to import 'urine' to Italy for the elites to be used as a mouth wash.

No wonder the Italians in NYC sound so 'pissed' off due to the ancestors using pee to rinse their mouth
...Joking.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I gave you a star and flag just for the stomach to do it. I have watched a documentary and read articles about it but unless I was dying of dehydration in the desert, I just couldn't do it. Even then, I'd have a really hard time.

I think I would rather live with my ailment or find an alternative than resort to that. I may sound prissy but it's just me being a complete and total wussy about it.

So Kudos to you! And how do you get over the smell? Ugh.

if you and other men are doing oral sex on women and gay men then how is this more disgusting?

please explain.

for lesbians this is the only method.

also for gay men doing a 69 this is also the only method.

i mean in oral sex genitalia are put into the mouth.

and also seaman is swallowed.right?

so this actually one's own urine.

i understand some people also eat feces and are alive after.

will some please explain that?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
As a kid I could remember eating apples and pears but within the past couple of years I noticed I was allergic to them.This past January I ate an Apple and pear,still allergic.Drank my urine for 3 days then tried eating them again.

Allergy free!!I eat apples and pears almost everyday now.

Also a couple of days ago I was sneezing,sweating and getting cold now that its allergy season.Pissed in a cup,used a infants medicine dropper and shot it in each nostril.Within 20-30 mins I felt so much better.Usually April to the end of May I'm sick from allergies.

I also have cyst like bumps on my chest that I just started to apply old urine to.Gonna take pics day to day and see if this works

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Surfing the web the other night I stumbled on to a youtube channel about urine therapy. Spent the next couple of hours watching vids on it. I will say that among the sensible facts I did find a lot of far out there claims. One of which was that if you wear glasses or contacts one could wash there eyes with aged urine and in time you would lose the need for glasses or contacts the theory was that along with a whole list of valuable minerals,enzymes and hormones in your urine there was also stem cells which when you washed your eyes they would be absorbed and would begin restoring your eyesight.

I have always had skin issues like the op so I thought what the hell and have been trying urine therapy in the form of using it as a face wash. I will tell you this the op is correct it does work amazingly well! I've had rosacea for the last several years. Previously I had been using raw apple vinegar to treat it which would usually take several days to a week to work. Urine therapy knocked it out in two days. To the poster who asked if it smelled like pee the answer is no. It doesn't smell like pee

Yes, I did taste it. What does it taste like?? Water with a slight hint of salt to it. The hardest part was letting go of the notion that its piss.

As someone else mentioned it a lot of it depends on ones diet.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't know about drinking (???) urine, I do know that urea based CREAMS exist though.

I do not understand why you would want to drink something that was designed to excrete excesses of almost anything you have in your body, plus filter every toxin out and keep your body's PH stable.

Urine is sterile but will be full of toxins depending on what your diet is, if you have been taking medication, drinking, etc etc

Just be aware that everything you take in will most likely go out through your urine, such is the balance of our body that most of the vitamins, ions, etc we take in, go out in the same ammount, are "renewed" in a sense, unless we are lacking something.

PS: what you release through feces is whatever you happened to not absorb from the outside. Nothing that got absorbed in will go back to the intestines.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This worked really well for my acne, back in high school.I tried using it on my face in pure frustration after getting fed up with the usual washes, medications and other things I tried.I can't remember where I heard it from back then, maybe listening to Coast to Coast.

This thread is one of the communities older ones, I decided to bump it after scientists recently started experimenting with stem cells from urine.I believe finding stem cells in urine is a relatively new discovery.

Perhaps this is one of the secrets of using urine therapy for better health?

Stem cells in urine easy to isolate and have potential for numerous therapies

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join