It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine Therapy: My Personal Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
if you have a full bladder in the morning, and push real hard you can kill three birds with one stone. Morning shower, morning whiz, and morning urine therapy from your own personal urine fountain. Sorry ladies, unless you are a contortionist this will not work for you

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This reminds me of the philosopher's stone being made out of urine.

www.cosmicchannelings.com...

Not that I'm going to spend months cooking my pee to find out, but it's interesting I guess.

There really is more to our pee than what we are to normally believe.
Having worked in a hospital lab for a year, I saw and handled my share of urine coming through. You get used to it, except when a 24 hr jug would spill.
It really is a sterile substance, and I wouldn't mind putting it on my skin for therapy...It'd still take some serious reading to get me to feel like drinking it would work though.

Glad to hear it is indeed helping you though, OP!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

There was an ATS topic about the philosophers stone where one guy was working on it and a few other members were planning to to do it also. Haven't heard anything new about that.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sekerofknowlege

I... Dont even know how to respond correctly to this.. wh....at? I guess im asking myself,, am i really reading this on a supposed "awakening" sight?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure if it's the same thread you're referring to, but it doesn't seem they were able to create it.

That would have been something if your pee had not only benefits through therapy, but also held the power of immortality!
I'd drink to that!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Have heard and read about this before and I do believe that it works.

I remember, as a child, being told that putting a drop of wee on stye would remove it and lo and behold it did!

S&F for having the courage not only to try this but to post it here.

Ignore the ridicule that will no doubt be aimed your way.

There are none so blind as those that will not see!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
umm... i did not get sick this year or last, even though everyone around me did SEVERAL times. my whole workplace emptied out twice... i felt nothing(or actually, ive felt GREAT the whole damn time, its kinda scaring me because i expect something to just hit me like a ton of bricks any minute)

thats all... i didnt admit anything... you cant say i did.

its because of all those organic foods ive been eating.. yeah... thats it....

edit on 4-4-2012 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
What a awesome thread! Star and flag!! I read the article to learn more and to better understand my understanding. It all makes sense and is all well put together. Things that befit you for free are kept away from the public so that the evil and corrupt can make money off there products, that's why I believe urine therapy has not been mentioned much in the media. But that can change thanks to the ones serving the light that are here to help.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Ok. I can believe this.

But do you always smell like pee?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wateroflife
I have consumed my morning glass for 15 years and it has significantly strengthened my immune system so that I get a few bugs that go around, but the symptoms are always very mild compared to others.

This site just keeps getting better and better rofl

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I have no idea if this works when applied topically, but i am extremely skeptical about drinking it.
Why would it be a good idea to recycle your own waste products?? It is very well known fact that our bodies expel toxins, chemicals and other waste products through urine. Wont drinking it cause even more build up of toxins??

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Since you're talking wee wee......... I'm surprised only by the growing list of uses for our golden rain.

link

Great thread Op s & f
I wonder if my son would let me use it on his face?
shhh! don't tell him, he's used to mum trying stuff out on his skin that she finds on the web.
Does any one know if it works for black heads?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I have no idea if this works when applied topically, but i am extremely skeptical about drinking it.
Why would it be a good idea to recycle your own waste products?? It is very well known fact that our bodies expel toxins, chemicals and other waste products through urine. Wont drinking it cause even more build up of toxins??

There are many therapies (and even vaccines) that work by giving your body the toxin which it is supposed to fight. The measles and polio vaccines are prime examples of this. The polio vaccine specifically works by injecting dead polio virus into the immune system so that it can "recognize" and "remember" this virus as a threat. The body builds up an immunity to the virus.

I had immuno-therapy for allergies when I was younger. It worked on the same premise. Give the body a small amount of what you are allergic to and your body will build up an immunity to it, thus reducing or eliminating the allergic response altogether.

I would suspect that urine therapy would work in the same way, give your body the "modified toxin" (as the toxins in your system would be filtered and changed through the liver, kidneys and bladder) and your immune response to the toxin will change.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Once a day in the morning (first urination) is supposed to be beneficial since it carries several minerals out from the body. One must also be aware of what they consume as part of their regular diet since it is discharged by the urine. This is not a new practice. It has existed in many cultures around the world. Hell I saw a show on the 'taboo' on TLC or Animal Planet if I'm not mistaken where this lady has an addiction of drinking her urine several times a day (which is not good if consumed excessively).

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Lol you can also buy tiger balm which does the same thing and is almost the same thing, also dont forget petroleum jelly.

ravers in the uk used to rub vicks on the back of their necks years ago while dancing,you would walk in to these raves and it stunk of vicks everywhere,anyhow made me laugh when I remembered.

The story's of drinking it though well, I am peeing myself laughing what can I say, I just couldn't abuse myself by drinking it though although I did find out by accident in my early twentiies what a golden shower was.

edit on 4/4/2012 by combatfoo2000 because: added a wee bit extra.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Gardeners call it 'Liquid Gold'. It is a great fertiliser.

After reading this thread I went and had a drink. It is no problem and does not taste of anything particularly.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Again.

Do you always smell like pee?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Placebo Effect:
A placebo effect occurs when a treatment or medication with no therapeutic value (a placebo) is administered to a patient and the patient's symptoms improve. The patient believes and expects that the treatment is going to work, therefore it does. The placebo effect is also a factor to some degree in clinically effective therapies, and explains why patients respond better than others to treatment despite similar symptoms and illnesses.

Link

I cant help but think this is just the placebo effect to be honest. But to each his/her own.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Interesting to hear everybody's feed back; also some interesting links have been posted as well. I'm going to go ahead and share some more important information that i didn't share in the original post.

If you are considering using the therapy, it is best to use morning urine. As a matter a fact, i would only use morning urine. Also, only use the mid stream. The reason being is that it is the most nutritiousness and the most vitamin rich stream of the day. If you practice meditation, it is recommended to consume it before your morning meditation because it is rich in melatonin, which will stimulate your pineal gland and overall make you have a better, more visual meditation.

Drinking one's morning urine ('amaroli') was an ancient yoga practise designed to promote meditation.

"The ancient Hindu and yoga texts that mention auto-urine drinking, require it be done before sunrise and that only the mid-stream sample be used.[37] The pineal hormone melatonin and its conjugated esters are present in morning urine in significant quantities, the pineal gland secreting melatonin maximally at about 2 am, this secretion being shut off by the eyes' exposure to bright sunlight.[37] Melatonin, when ingested or given intravenously, amongst other effects, provokes tranquility and heightened visualisation.[37] There are high concentrations of melatonin in the first morning urine, but not in a physiologically active form.[37]

en.wikipedia.org...

It is also rich in HGH, or Human Growth Hormone which is responsible for stimulating your metabolism if your having eating problems. HGH also has anti-aging effects and can cure many diseases.

Ok, so if you are going to use the urine topically, it is best if you leave it sitting for about 4-8 days rather that if you use it fresh. Aged urine is works wonders for acne, eczema, or simply if you wish to moisturize your skin. Based on personal experience, around the 8 day mark the urine gets stickier and turns into a dense paste. It's a totally different texture than fresh urine and it's also a lot more benficial to your skin. As urine ages, the smell becomes a little more "foul", but trust me on this one, it works onders for your skins. It is literally better than any skin/face product i have ever used in my life (Neutrogena, proactive, etc). The reason cosmetically behind this is the urea in urine. Urea has been synthesized and manufacturer and is the main ingredient in numerous expensive anti-wrinkle/anti-aging creams. It is also used effectively in skin moisturizer creams.

www.drugs.com...

IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOT TO CONSUME AGED URINE! Urine consumption can only be done with fresh urine.

Some other uses for urine include mouth wash, eye drops (for glaucoma, for example), ear drops (it worked wonders for my swimmers ear), and even as a shampoo. If you have bad dandruff, it is very effective. Fresh urine also works as a wonderful after shave. For pets, it can be dropped in dogs eyes and ears if they have any infections. It helped with my dogs glaucoma.

And lastly, some historical information. The Ancient Romans imported Portuguese urine for the use of mouth wash.

The Romans, who were notoriously fad-crazy took this mouthwash idea and ran with it. Of course, the urine of other Romans was no where near exotic enough for the aristocracy's teeth. For this reason they set their sites on far-off peoples. Portuguese urine was actually imported into Rome in large quantities and turned a humongous profit. The wealthy shelled out absurd amounts of money on what they claimed was the ultimate teeth whitener. Oddly enough, they also saw it as a godsend for its qualities as a mouthwash. Just imagine how bad their breath must have been that the smell of urine was a giant step up. Urine does contain ammonia and other cleaning agents. Many of the dental products we use today still use ammonia because of how good it works.

www.randomfaq.com...:%20Urine%20as%20Mouthwash/

Some even say the Bible advocates urine therapy.

A verse in Proverbs (Proverbs 5:15) advises: "Drink waters from thy own cistern, flowing water from thy own well."[8

en.wikipedia.org...

And lastly, Urine Therapy is deeply engraved in ancient Hindu culture. I hope someone utilizes this information like i did.

In Hinduism a religious Sanskrit text called the Damar Tantra contains 107 stanzas on the benefits of "pure water, or one's own urine".[10] In this text, urine therapy is referred to as Shivambu Kalpa.[10] This text suggests, among other uses and prescriptions, massaging one's skin with fresh, concentrated urine.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
Have heard and read about this before and I do believe that it works.

I remember, as a child, being told that putting a drop of wee on stye would remove it and lo and behold it did!

S&F for having the courage not only to try this but to post it here.

Ignore the ridicule that will no doubt be aimed your way.

There are none so blind as those that will not see!

I can second that. Years ago I used to get styes quite often. They were horrible, many times requiring medical intervention. Drops, creams, hot, wet washcloths only helped minimally, y usually required lancing by a dr. but I hated that and would perform one eyed surgery on myself, looking in the mirror, trying to puncture the stye with a lancet, then squeezing the bloody pus out. No matter what I did I couldn't prevent the styes. One day when I could see and feel a new one forming I remembered a sentence I had read in an old folk remedy book about putting a drop of urine on a stye, that was basically all it said, no reason on why it would help or anything. I thought ”what the heck” and took a cotton swab,.....collected....touched the swab to the stye, it almost immediately stopped itching. In a few hours it was hardly noticeable, when I woke up the next day it was gone. I didn't fully believe that the urine had done it though. Next time I started to get one, I didn't apply any, went back to my old ways that didn't work. After it was full size and hideous looking, I thought I might as would try again. I was certain it wouldn't do much but stop the itch, it was big, red and hindered my sight. I applied it a couple times a day and it was like magic how it just shrunk rapidly down, redness went away and itching. I don't get styes now days, but I would do that remedy again in a heartbeat if I ever did.
edit on 4/4/2012 by Miss Sile because: typo

<< 1    3 >>

join