It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine Therapy: My Personal Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello ATS; this is my first post on here and i'm excited to contribute my knowledge and theories to an audience i can relate too! That being said, I felt like this topic is something i really needed to bring to the table as I am really surprised no body on here has already mentioned it. Anyways, a little background information about me as it relates to the post. I am a young athletic outgoing person. Since a very young age, I have been plagued with several skin diseases which have profoundly altered my confidence growing up. I have been diagnosed with eczema, psoriases, psoriatic arthritis (which is an evil of its own which not only alters the physical color and condition of the skin but also deforms the joints), and molluscum contagiosum, which is a pox virus in which bumps like acne grow rampant over your face, private parts, etc. similar to herpes. Long story short, all these diseases have devastated my physical apperance from a young age. Getting a date with hideous skin isn’t the easiest thing in the world! I had red patches of itchy skin plaguing my face, arms, knees, feet, and with embarrassing bumps , similar to acne, in abundance all over my face. It was a nightmare. The fortunate part is that these skin diseases were just that; skin diseases and it didn’t affect me physically so I can still partake in my favorite hobbies such as running, surfing, walking the dog, etc. See, there’s always a bright side to every situation!

Alright now that you know a little about me I can go on to the main point of this thread. I found out about urine therapy while researching alternative eczema treatment due to the fact that the harsh creams the dermatologists prescribe not only cost a fortune, but irritated my skin. It turns out, guys, as disgusting as it may sound, urine has been a spiritual tonic for the cure of all diseases since the beginning of time! I will share with you this link which is abundant with information pertaining to urine therapy. I highly recommend reading through this website if you are an alternative health person like me.

"For almost the entire course of the 20th century, unknown to the public, doctors and medical researchers have been proving in both laboratory and clinical testing that our own urine is an enormous source of vital nutrients, vitamins, hormones, enzymes and critical antibodies that cannot be duplicated or derived from any other source. They use urine for healing cancer, heart disease, allergies, auto-immune diseases, diabetes, asthma, infertility, infections, wounds and on and on -- yet we're taught that urine is a toxic waste product. This discrepancy between the medical truth and the public information regarding urine is ludicrous and, as the news releases you've just read demonstrate, can mean the difference between life and death to you and to your loved ones." Martha Christy

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

It can be used both internally externally with miraculous results. There are countless books on this topic as well which go in depth about the therapy. It shocked me as i always thought urine was a discusting ,vile, waste product but it turns out it's only blood filtered by the kidneys. Any nurse or Anatomy professor can tell you this.

Anyways, this therapy turned out to be a life savor for my skin conditions! After applying urine on my face, my face started to "glow" vibrantly after a couple of days and overall had a much better skin complexion. I'm not going to lie, going against your brains years of programming that urine is a discusting toxic fluid is difficult. Putting urine on your face for the first time can be a wierd thing to do, however, you just have to program your brain to believe that this liquid is far from discusting; it is actually a miracle substance that cures diseases! My Eczema has been reduced down to the point where it isn't visible nor itchy, and the molluscum pox virus as well is hardly visable at this point. Talk about a god send! My confidence has sky rocketed since this therapy. I also have experience drinking urine and i can tell you this much; on the days where i consumed it i felt more "spiritually" in tune. I had higher levels of energy and more mental clarity. I refrain from drinking it to this day due to the fact that i read in order for the therapy to work effectively, you must put good in in order to get good out. What i mean by that is that if your a junk food eating Coca Cola guzzler, your urine is not only going to taste like garbage but the therapy it self will be ineffective. Also if you are on any recreational or pharmacuetical drugs, which about 90% of the population is (sarcasm), then the therapy will also be ineffective.

We have the cure to all diseases literally flowing down out of our private parts. Who would of thought? Of course, this information isn't good for big pharma and the medical industry and this is why i believe this information is kept underground.

Anyways, let me know what you think, any personal experiences will be great or if you disagree with this therapy, let me know why. Again, based on my personal experience, this has been a god send.

Peace and Love

Some extra links to check out if this topic interests you:

www.universal-tao.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-4-2012 by sekerofknowlege because: spelling error

edit on 3-4-2012 by sekerofknowlege because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
TL;DR

Drink pee and pee on your self it is good for you. Works miracles. And according to the video can improve your wealth.

I approve of this message. I would encourage all ATS members to begin urine therapy immediately.

Video from the op.

edit on 3-4-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I gave you a star and flag just for the stomach to do it. I have watched a documentary and read articles about it but unless I was dying of dehydration in the desert, I just couldn't do it. Even then, I'd have a really hard time.

I think I would rather live with my ailment or find an alternative than resort to that. I may sound prissy but it's just me being a complete and total wussy about it.

So Kudos to you! And how do you get over the smell? Ugh.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

So Kudos to you! And how do you get over the smell?

A lot of water. Makes pee look like water. No smell.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Checking out these two links may prevent members from making silly comments that they will wish they hadn't when this thread explodes.

Strong work OP.

Amaroli means urine therapy. Since ancient times, in both the East and the West, urine therapy has been used to aid in curing many diseases. This has been accomplished by ingestion (the drinking of fresh urine – the primary form of amaroli), and also by applying fresh urine directly to wounds, sores, rashes and other visible maladies of the body. It has been claimed by enthusiastic adherents that urine therapy is capable of curing everything from asthma, the common cold and cancer – to hair loss, obesity and venereal disease. It will be left to the reader to research these claims.

www.aypsite.org...

Shivambu

X.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I contracted Mulluscum Contagiosum from Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. You can cure it by breaking open the warts (for lack of a better word), pulling out the white plug and disinfecting with Tea tree oil. I went to the doctor and he gave me cortisone which of course made it worse. I found the info online about tea tree oil, tried it and I was clean in about a month.

Or you can drink piss...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You should not worry about bad in and bad urine, your body fixes it so that the bad stuff is mostly eliminated and if you have a full glass of water the night before your urine will be much clearer and less tasty the next morning.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have consumed my morning glass for 15 years and it has significantly strengthened my immune system so that I get a few bugs that go around, but the symptoms are always very mild compared to others.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
First, urine is sterile (most of the time). It contains nutrients that the body excretes that are otherwise not absorbed. Its high in nitrogen, chlorine, and potassium.

It also contains Urea, which is use in several prescription compounds to treat skin diseases such as yours.

However, there is also another over the counter remedy for treating eczema -- Vicks Vapor Rub. My daughter had bad eczema, and we tried everything from steroids to methotrexate, a chemo drug. Nothing worked. A local holistic doctor suggested the Vicks rub, and in 2 weeks, after 2 years of suffering, the eczema disappeared.

Try Vicks first, before the Urine...it smells a heck of a lot better!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
S & F for bringing this interesting (albeit kinda yucky) information to our attention. I have heard of a lot of natural remedies, but this is a new one for me.

I have heard of people drinking their own urine in situations where they were lost at sea or out in the desert...and even a story that took place not too far from where I live in which Buffalo Soldiers (black regiment from the civil war) were trapped in the desert out here and surrounded by Indians, and they had to drink their horse's urine in order to survive, and I have to admit, the idea really made me gag.

But if it has healing properties, perhaps I need to think about it in a different way.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I dont know about us, europeans, but for you americans is piss fda approved?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Does this mean the going rate of a golden shower is going to go up now that it is a pharmaceuticle?
Yet another way to fill the jails with innocent people by charging them with posession of an illegal substance once this is considered a drug.
I always knew the big pharma companies were #ting on us.
Maybe now they're going to change it up a bit once this becomes more popular.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Was told by a buddy to pee on my feet in the shower when I got a bad case of athlete's foot in Korea that kept coming back. It worked after a couple of days.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sekerofknowlege

Have you seen this youtuber? She's used that approach to deal with a Morgellon's disease condition. Apparently she's been at it for several years and went public about it recently. Here's her page-link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Heard about urine therapy years ago, and there is a lot of testaments from people saying it does work. And it does make a sort of sense as your pee is sterile, plus your body does not use up all the proteins and vitamins and such a lot of that supposedly gets peed out by your body.

There are lots of sites and info on this online and it does get a bit eww, and technical on how your body process pee and what comes out, but it all depends on what you eat also.

But there also lots of sites out there on why its not a good idea to drink your own pee, or at least consecutively as it is waste by products, even if it is not all waste, but mostly it all depends on what you eat and drink. In a survival situation, if you had to maybe for a couple of days you can drink your own pee to survive when there is no water, but as it dilutes each and every time there will be more waste by products, so no you can not just keep drinking it as, its not good for you.
Is it a good idea to drink urine when water is scarce?

One thing though in some parts of the globe and some athleaths have been doing this for a long time. No kidding.

Even some years ago a whole bunch of jokes started popping up on some of the sports sites I used to frequent. One being an mma site when Lyoto Machida was champion in the UFC, it was a long running jokes for a bit about drinking his piss to get his strength and skill.
I kid you not.

But apparently it works for him and I't has been used in certain circles for a long time.
And I quote about the machida clans pursuits in urine therapy.

"Actually, this therapy I guess I will call it, was used in China and India a long time ago. I started doing that after reading a book about a Japanese doctor who was in World War II. When the medicines ran out, he told the soldiers to drink their urine, and it worked as a vaccine. I started doing that three years ago, and it’s working fine. I never get sick anymore. Lyoto is doing the same, and he also likes the results."

An interview with machidas father and mentor I remembered on this subject. Warning: the dude at the end actually does drink his own urine to prove his point.

Also one of the top boxer's out there today Juan Manuel Marquez practices urine therapy. So it's no joke what the op is talking about, I however would cringe at the thought of actually doing it. But hey whatever works for people...I guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LATE APRIL FOOLS!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
OP, Now This Is What I Call Deny Ignorance!

Thank you for informing us about this therapy. We may have lost a great deal of knowledge over Empire after Empire, However this is truly remarkable.

I didn't know, and wouldn't have without you. I'm not actually all that surprised. What I'm curious about is why, does urine cause rashes on babies, but can cure skin conditions in Adults.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
People can poke fun but this can in fact be beneficial. But as was mentioned, you should only intake good things if you wish to get good things from your pee. I'm sure others on here know this, but it has recently been said that some alchemists thought urine was the chief substance for creating the "Elixir of Life," or maybe it was the "Philosopher's Stone," cannot remember. I actually think it was the latter, although the first makes much more sense, lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

It doesn't matter if you leave urine on a baby, or put water in their diaper. If your skin is wet for hours on end, you are going to get a rash from irritation. Its not the urine that causes it. Just like how most cycling enthusiasts get chaffing from time to time, because they are constantly submersed in their own sweat. That is why there is moisture wicking fabric now days.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I actually save my urine for my bath and I pee into the water coming out because it seems to be activated by the oxygenation. I had bad acne once and this was my no #1 cure. I've always figured the watery stuff is useless.

I tried wetting my face with it and didn't think that it was working, plus I was conscious of people noticing a smell - hormonally that is.

Good thread. It's not yucky stuff to me. I've never thought to drink it. I might taste it sometime.

If you want to go that far, what if you drink your orgasm, like we are always trying to tell women it's good for them? This must be much more common, especially amongst gays. Is there any science around this

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join