It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers Exp & Op? - Most Dangerous Cities vs Most Safe Cities in the World WTSHTF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
.... in a way it already is with, people going increasingly cuckoo (and seems in some sort of turbo mode toward worse & worse) and commiting random senseless crimes, this year alone i lost 3 cousins to drive-by - 1 in NYC 1 in FL, and 1 in Stockton, youngest 18 and the other 2 under 30ish.

just being out for a walk on the sidewalk day or nite makes u a potential drive-by victim. and then theres all the home invasions...

So where's left to live in some PEACE & relative safety, ATSers? To avoid things like unemployment, tax hikes, crime, traffic nightmares, bad roads, weather woes, disaster?

Where have you relocate or where do you recommend for a better life or whatever reason and how is it going?

Better Q of L? Better weather? Better neighborhoods? Safety?

With weather changes, the increased seismic activity, the home invasions, the senseless random massacres, and the threat of looting, food shortage & pandemonium when it gets any much worse than it is, for intellectuals of society (ATSers), and just the way everything is when it could be better (or worse!) - is home where the heart is for yall?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It isn't the public I'm afraid of in SHTF scenario,
It's the government.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
no where is safe , that`s the whole meaning of the sh## hitting the fan , it goes everywhere.

Once they do what they`re going to do .... whatever it is , lets face it , they`re not short on ideas ...... the best thing you can do to try and survive is to go with it , improvise , keep relocating , and keep your wits about you ...... it`ll be the law of the jungle when the system comes down , every animal for its self.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i like the idea of keep relocating so far its been every 2 yrs, which impacts school & career but...

1) i dont care about money in the least, it not an issue (although no i cant quite afford hollywood or malibu)

2) i learn more from ATS than i have 'learnt' from a couple ba's an ms and an mba go figure

its just that even the nice neighborhoods it seems they have are so quickly/obviously bein infiltrated by growing adjacent 'ghettos' and desperate, lost people up to no good, for lack of a better word - what happened to warm welcomes and sleeping with doors open peacefully oh and lookin out for one another?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Who did NYC pay to get on the list??? On a more interesting note, half of the top 10 were cities in Texas with their excellent gun laws. Doesn't this disprove the liberal anti-gun bias?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
No city is safe, simply put. Walking down the street would put you in the crosshairs.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

LOL El Paso #2

LMFAO

new topics

top topics

join