It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncents
reply to post by Threegirls

The best reason to disbelieve, I think, is the one I have. Just use the search here on ATS, type in Fulford and read about five or six full threads. All the info, with links, will be found that shows people like Leo Zagami and David Wilcock are flat out frauds. There is no history for Princess Nakamura. I have not researched Alexander Romonov yet. But there's three people that have been proven to not be what they claimed by or through Fulford.

I'm not saying you shouldn't believe. I am still very skeptical of everyone related to him except Wilcock and Zagami, they've been exposed as fakes many times. I'm saying, don't buy everything that Fulford sells. He's been proven to align himself with proven fakes before.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Noncents because: Typo

edit on 3-4-2012 by Noncents because: typo

Quoted for TRUTH

Noncents is right folks as I too came upon the EXACT same conclusion shortly after having come upon this Folford character. Perhaps the first fraud I uncovered was that "Illuminati insider" Leo Zagami or whatever. Just research that guy on youtube alone and you will uncover clips of he himself BRAGGING about how he has fooled so many sheep into believing his illuminati nonsense and then goes into character with phoney accent and all even to then go so far as to praise the illuminati and boast as to how superior they are over all us "sheep". I learned to believe NOTHING from this Fulford loon sorry but that my opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I see a picture of a dead man. What is his agenda for this claim? ...does he seriously challenge China's current state...?

...all the power to him, I suppose ....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Well thanks for the Story you never Know

I was Once Told by someone When Men , White Men
wearing Animal Skins and Using Clubs living in Caves

The Asians during that Time-period were in what The Whites have Known as Medieval renaissance
Between 11th to 14th century

Then They Isolated themselves from Invaders

when you think about Asian Featured Statues of Egyptian Art and
the Ainu Looking Features in Sumerian Art

Ainu people
en.wikipedia.org...

Then when you think of the Legend of Noah and his 3 sons
and who the Hell Know's of what type of race of their Wives !!!

Hmm Interesting

Table of nations
Shem, Ham and Japheth. Illustration by James Tissot 1904.

According to Genesis 10, Noah had three sons:

Ham, forefather of the southern peoples (Hamitic)
Shem, forefather of the middle peoples (Semitic)
Japheth, forefather of the northern peoples (Japhetic Eurasia)

Japhetic Eurasia ?? Japheth

oOOOKKKKK ?

Wholly Sheetskirs !

ANCIENT LITERATURE, ANCIENT CHRONICLES Volume1 Teachers Manual
Page 89 -- Class 14
www.scribd.com...

The Ainu people of the north seem to have descended from Japheth. Their historic physical features are more Caucasian in characteristic, and their language seems to be close to the language of the Basques of Spain, as illustrated in chapter 14 of your textbook. Even their religion is Japhetic in character. They had no priestly class, for example. One important thing to keep in mind though is that as time has passed the Ainu people have become more and more assimilated into the mainstream Japanese people. Inter-breeding has meant historical distinct features are over time being erased

Most of the people in the land of Japan are of Japanese stock. How do they relate to the peoples described in the Bible? That question is taken up in chapter 14 of your textbook,and it is one I will briefly discuss by the end of today’s class

Now does this Guy have Ainu Blood in him ? If so we may have a Winner !

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Why so many flags for a thread based on Fulford claims?

I honestly have no idea, since this story is old news. It's been out for at least 2 weeks now, and there really hasn't been any developments since then. There is always that one thread on ATS every week or so that will climb in stars and flags on a steady basis for a day or two, and this lucky thread seems to be it.

Originally posted by SuperTripps
Why are both fulfOrd and david wilcox not on alex jones show yet???

Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock believe that the NWO is on the verge of collapsing. Alex Jones believes that the NWO is on the verge of completing. It's simply a matter of information perspective. If these mass arrests and economic upheaval actually happen this month, I'm sure Alex will join those two; otherwise, since no solid evidence exists, it's best to keep a safe distance and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
S&F

Bold of him to come forward. His family has been in exile/hiding for a long time.

I wonder why he's going public now?

This whole Fukushima thing is the worst thing to happen to Japan since the war and it doesn't really look like they're doing anything. Maybe they need a new leader to get them to take action.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Fukushima is poisoning Japan and the whole World.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
IM Thinking with my Conspiracy Mind Here!!!! you know Genetics and the Start of Life Sort of thing....
of All Mammal Beast look like

That Green Jewel thingy

And This ! as the First Beginning Stage all Look like the Same whether Fish to Human

Green !! ok Reptilian Blood Line !!
Its True It True!! Nah Cant be Right !!

Ainu ,,, Anunnaki Hell the Name sounds Orient!

ok Im thinking to much dam Conspiracy's

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What a great post NRE... 'Star' given immediately, but am still too new to 'Flag' I'm sorry.

Stories where the subject is not only prepared to put themselves and their claims up for total and transparent expert scrutiny, but also overtly offering to 'put their money where their mouth is' always makes for a cracking good read I reckon!

Kudos on finding this.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

very interesting if they are fake this guy really has some balls not sure where i sit on this will have to wait for testing results on those items although i doubt that will ever happen

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just one quick question - why would this be brought out at this present time?

If his family have been sat on this stuff for 8,000 years, why does he feel the need to bring it to our attention now?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieLegend
Just one quick question - why would this be brought out at this present time?

If his family have been sat on this stuff for 8,000 years, why does he feel the need to bring it to our attention now?

Very good point. This brings me to another question.

Was this lineage out of power the whole time, or only recently were they usurped?

You turned my bs meter on now though.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I gather from the OP's post that the true king of Japan holds his title by virtue of being in possession of those 3 sacred objects - and anyone who can challenge that claim, and be found truthful can become King according to Japanese law and tradition.

That's awesome but How factual is all this?

If this guy could prove that these are real and the others are fakes could by Japanese law he really become King?

How can he prove the kings objects are fake? They could be just as Real as his but are copies - as his objects could be. Is there anything in Japanese law that gives clues to identifying the Real and Authentic sacred objects?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

In any case, Onodera is undeniably in possession of some extremely unique and historically valuable artifacts. The “Jewel” he holds above has an eight petalled flower carved on it. Onodera says this object has been in his family for 8,000 years and has its origins in ancient Sumer. The flower is the oldest known example of the eight pointed star or the seal of the prophets, he says.

But, but.. Sumer didn't even exist 8,000 years ago. It was only settled around 4,000 BC.
edit on 4-4-2012 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Yep I believe his story the cabal stole the throne, nothing new the dark ones have stolen everything but their times are running out. The good guys are here on mass cm and the rest of light are in mop up mode. I hope he gets his justice. His celestials have returned. Andromeda council have been mopping up the head of the snakes. Dark ones lucifer chose uncreation he is gone. Cm is here, times of light and love is close.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
He looks like one,
Seems like one
and proofs like one.
I would say Legit.
BUT Some things are to good to be truth.So I do hope that we will find out the aftermath of this. If he has protection from all those people than I think he might make it.
On the other hand, goverments have been lead by other goverments for years. Look at Europe now.

P.S
Stared and Flaged
Great thread

edit on 4/4/12 by hellzdoms because: My reason is that I had a reason to edit my text.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The civil war culminated in 1868 in the overthrow of the Tokugawa government and the restoration of the rule of the Emperor. The Meiji Restoration also brought new interest groups to the centre of political power and instigated a radical redirection of Japan's economic development. The nub of the changeover was the destruction of the traditional feudal social system and the building of a political, social, and economic framework conducive to capitalist industrialization. The new state actively participated in the turnabout by various forms of grants and guarantees to enterprising industrialists and by direct investment in basic industries such as railways, shipbuilding, communications, and machinery.

www.onwar.com...

Maybe this is a story worth looking into
edit on 4-4-2012 by shanegm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD

In any case, Onodera is undeniably in possession of some extremely unique and historically valuable artifacts. The “Jewel” he holds above has an eight petalled flower carved on it. Onodera says this object has been in his family for 8,000 years and has its origins in ancient Sumer. The flower is the oldest known example of the eight pointed star or the seal of the prophets, he says.

But, but.. Sumer didn't even exist 8,000 years ago. It was only settled around 4,000 BC.
edit on 4-4-2012 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

We didnt They did ... those from Heaven to Earth Came ....
Gods Angels Anunnaki's Aliens Creators, Supreme Beings

whatever you may Called them ....

Thy may have came here in Different Locations

Then Came Along Prometheus A.K.A. Matarishoan

that gave Man Fire Among Other things

Fire..
... Also Known As the First Technology in how to Use it & Control It !

The Gods Aliens or I would Like to say Civ Type 3
Teaching Us How
To Cook To Clean To Give Warmth To Bond, Fuse (Melt ) Forge, Weld To Cast to Molding

Well Something gave Us a Boost any ways

After All Modern Man As we Look Now Has Been Here for 250 Thousand Years
( that whats science says )

and Some say we Only had have a Civilization for About 6 thousand Years ?
( Hmm just like what the Biblical Studies have said )

What were Us Humans Doing for the 244 Thousand Tears ?

Yet Nothing to Find that Missing Link of Homo Erectus ( Missing) Neanderthal ( Missing) Modern Man
Thousands to Millions

Im a Ape Man
The Kinks

8 thousand years yeah Plausible

Cave Paintings in France 10,000 + Years with Nice Art Form ..

You think a Neanderthal had this much of a Talent to Paint ?

See Paintings
French Cave Painting and Rock Archive
www.bradshawfoundation.com...

all of the cave art paintings have been dated between 30,000 & 33,000 years ago.

Chauvet Cave Gallery of Cave Paintings
Lions, Panthers Rhinos Bison in France ? Interesting

Basically to the Point is that...
Early Mankind's Advanced Different parts of the Ancient World More then Others ...

tiwanaku is said to be around 17thousand years

but to Look at this ! 11 thousand years ... look at the art work ...

Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
Predating Stonehenge by 6,000 years, Turkey's stunning Gobekli Tepe upends the conventional view of the rise of civilization

Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com...

Yeah I can understand the 8,000 Years

Problem is having the Possession of an Heir Loom of 8,000 years is Unlikely...

I want to see my Ark of the Covenant

Ark of the Covenant

You Know those Holly Relics like The10 Rule's for man Tablets, Aaron's rod, jar of Manna ,
Moses:: Torah Scroll Written By Him

Who Would be King if its Found ! Anyone Here Descendant of David !!! Moses?

edit on 4-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Great read. First post iv read in full for a while tbh, wish there were more genuinely interesting threads like these on ats now days, it seems to have gone downhill.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

carbon dating is for carbon not for jade.

there is no possible way to date the jade carving so count that out.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
great find! this sounds like a story out of a dan brown book,and jesus blood line still being around!
this should seriously be inspected by proffesionals! and the thing is he is willing to let them.
and he claims to be from abraham? wow thats a hefty claim!
well i hope they get to the bottom of all this. hope you keep on this story and keep us updated.
thanx for the post,and cool pics

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

do you want to tell him his country has been run by the US since the day the bombs dropped, or shall I?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join