It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of 'earliest fire use'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Scientists say they have new evidence that our ancestors were using fire as early as a million years ago.

Link - www.bbc.co.uk...

Ive always thought to myself that creating a fire required much higher intellect which primitive humans were not known to have. We are told by MSM that primitive humans started to develop intellectually around 15,000bc. What I mean is that even I find it difficult to create a fire the primitive way yet primitive humans around a million years ago were making fires? Doesnt that mean that primitive humans were actually quite intellectual?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What we have got to accept is that at one point on this nice planet we had intelligent life. So intelligent we destroyed ourselves in a selfish nuclear way. We will only continue to unravel the mysteries but some things we will just never be able to prove or disprove.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc

Scientists say they have new evidence that our ancestors were using fire as early as a million years ago.

Link - www.bbc.co.uk...

We are told by MSM that primitive humans started to develop intellectually around 15,000bc.

The MSM might say that somewhere but the scientists have long held that people were quite intelligent and by 200,000 years ago as intelligent as we are now.
edit on 3/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

join