It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Member Token

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Well, when you're called every name under the sun for just trying to correct fallacies, you sometimes can get a little defensive. You also have wild accusations that are not based on logic or reason, and we're called the boogeyman behind the evils of this world.

You've also seen call for our imprisonment, banishment, or death for nothing more than a belief or a opinion of us by the tyrannical or despotic mind.

reply to post by starheart

LOL

You're putting out incorrect information that is not only historically inaccurate, but just completely false.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by JoshNorton

He didn't say. Go to ncnews.weebly.com... and click ''Is Vrillon message an attempt from the Illuminati to make us accept New Age Religion?', and finally click the ''Message from the Illuminati'' link.
Sorry, don't know the URL.
Ah, so you're saying that the representative of the "Ashtar Galactic Command" telling the people of France to put down their guns (like they have a problem with surrender anyway) was really a "Grand Master of the Illuminati" saying "Lets go hide, and let the unworthy human die like beast."???

Just making sure I understand what you're saying…

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The only schism that I am aware of is the so-called "Antient and Modern" schism. This happened in the late 1700s and early 1800s. The so-called "Moderns" felt that the "Antients" of York Rite freemasonry were trying to Christianize the fraternity by including degrees from the Royal Arch.

You can see some remnants of the schism today in the "F&AM" and "AF&AM" grand lodges. There is no more separation after the two factions merged again. I don't know anything about Zionism and Freemasonry.

In some ways I think we are facing a modern schism as well. It's not one of hard-feelings or conflict. Today many Masons long to return to older traditional observance ritual and spiritual retrospection, while many modern lodges feel that we should spend more time doing charity and social work. I think Freemasonry has a lot to offer either camp.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I think starheart is referring to the second link of the text of Vrillon in this ncnews.weebly.com... You gotta click on the one that says ''see this link to see one of the NWO's video''. I saw the video. Disturbing if it's true.
edit on 7-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Interresting.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I've found that there are generally four types of members. This is just a broad general observation, by me, but in my opinion the brethren usually fall into these categories.

A. Enjoy the social aspect of the fraternity. The meals, meetings and general bond that masons share.

B. the historians. By this I mean men who spend a lot of time in Masonic libraries studying the more esoteric and ritualistic aspects of Masonry.

C. The charity driven members. It could be said that nearly all masons are charity driven because of the very foundations of the fraternity. Most members who are active with there lodges have taken the to me to work community booths on behalf of their respective lodge, or at the very least make donations to the numerous charity foundations Masons have set up around the country.

D inactive. Unfortunately for some lodges, there are many brothers who can't afford dues fees, or have lost the ability to travel to lodge due either to old age, or in some cases just a lack of interest.

I would consider myself to fall under the B category. While I make donations regularly and have worked several charity events in the last couple years, my true passions can be found in the old Masonic literature and ritual studies.

edit on 7-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Every time you guys start talking the talk, I think of Stevens' "Shriner's Convention".

I just cannot take you all seriously.

I still don't understand where your coming from. In the secret societies forum I've seen some of the wackiest BS you could imagine directed at Masons. Most of the time I try to let it slide, but here are times when I succumb to the natural urge to defend myself and the fraternity.

Do you have any particular examples or do you just not take us seriously because we're Masons?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm now very much aware that there are two different groups of Masons; cause there was a released message of a Grand Master of the Illuminati that he had sent to the Illuminati members, and the message was basically: Lets go hide, and let the unworthy human die like beast.
Very different from the message you preach.
edit on 7-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

That's hogwash.

reply to post by staple

Masons are planning to take over the world and hide in 1 kilometer deep bunkers when things will get awful on Earth while the rest of the humans die without help or protection.
No offense meant.

No, I'm afraid you're mistaken. You may be thinking about the us militarized DUMBs. Totally different, and entirely not related to Masonry at all.

According to another member on the boards, we all have hidden treasure rooms in our basements though. Maybe you have an interest in that?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If you are facing two guards, each guarding one of two doors, and you know that 1) one of the door opens to a big great cake, and 2) that only one of the two guards say the truth, what will you ask them, to find out which is the door with the cake?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
what will you ask them, to find out which is the door with the cake?

Why are their guards on a cake?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I think Swan001 was offering a riddle, in order to figure out who between two group of the same name is the real one. How are you gonna ask them, if they both have the same characteristics.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

''No, I'm afraid you're mistaken. You may be thinking about the us militarized DUMBs. Totally different, and entirely not related to Masonry at all.''

I'm sorry, i want to mean that the Zionists will hide in their bunker. You see, they use the name of the Masons to propably lay the blame of their horrors on someone else. It got me mixed up.

''According to another member on the boards, we all have hidden treasure rooms in our basements though. Maybe you have an interest in that? ''

What did he mean by that? I am naturally interested in that, if it could clarify things.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
If you are facing two guards, each guarding one of two doors, and you know that 1) one of the door opens to a big great cake, and 2) that only one of the two guards say the truth, what will you ask them, to find out which is the door with the cake?

Answer: 'If I asked your companion which is the correct door what would he say?', and then take the opposite.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It's the vernacular - Shriner's Convention

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I think I am in the B category too. Charity work is important but I would like to see more specific and targeted donations of time and money. I hate this "let's write a check" mentality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join