It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird and wild weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In January it was a bit warm but their was a lot of snow up here in northern Canada and February went the same way till march the first week and it got hot. The snow melted to the grass and we usually don't see till may and maybe April at the end of the month. the first week of march was hot and I think they had solar flares that week and we had thunder storm and it was raining and has never happened as long as I lived. I have picture of January and march and their is big difference but I need to search around the forum on how to upload to the forum.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Not another thread!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Oh NO....Not another person who clicks on a thread they don't want to read, and then complains about it!

I like reading weather threads. If you don't, then why post something mean?

I agree, OP. This past winter and spring has been unusual, to say the least!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A few weeks ago we had an early summer -
in the 80's for 2 weeks. Then it turned cold
and we even had a frost. Now we have one
warm day, one cool day - off and on. I
wouldn't be able to tell what season it is
if I didn't already know.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I agree with the strange weather. Unusual up and down temps. Early tornado season.

The Tx storms are strange to me also. It seems like the storm just keeps regenerating in Dallas over and over again instead of moving on.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cnoland

that sounds like something to keep an eye on down there. Strait up from you we have been having unusual warm temps. Today I was outside in a T-shirt, and this is Northern MN we're talking about here.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
hq4f7b60f5.jpg[/pic]]

we4f7b6194.jpg[/pic]]

here are some images and now are snow is gone and the ice is breaking up already, early fishing season.
edit on 6-4-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: Fixing links

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The first image is from the January and the other is from the first week of march, it's April now and the snow is gone now and as I said the ice is breaking up.

top topics

join