It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Large Tornado On The Ground Near I-35 In The Dallas Area

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Heads up to the travelers out there...

@CBSDFW
25 Diverted flights have yet to arrive at #DFW; @dfwairport not flying any out tonight because of severe weather.
twitter.com

OiO

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Right and they seem to be multipal storms, I am heartstricken for the people walking around destroyed neighborhoods, and yet unaware that it is not over. Sheeze this is a bad situation with little sign of all clear for a while.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I just saw a report where DFW Airport is bring out cots and blankets for travelers. What a mess, hopefully they all stay safe.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Forney in the direct path of the storms right now, moving up towards Rockwell along 80. Take shelter now!
edit on 3-4-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
may have a developing tornado near North of Forney.....please take care those who live near there!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Im a bit north of Dallas (Denton area), and was stuck in school when it started hitting us, but it was only some pretty heavy rain here.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Looks like Royce city is about to become endangered, take shelter. Debris clouds will be a real problem at this point, falling debris, so stay inside and cautious even if the storm has not been confirmed in your area yet.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It is a mess. I feel the worse for the people outside of the airport.

Sidenote... My blood just started boiling when I saw a tweet from Mia Farrow about how weather reporters are a tad to excited about tornados. And she considers herself a "humanitarian".

OiO

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

So glad that you checked in, glad to know you should be in the all clear now. Am going to watch your video link now.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Agreed! If there had been more warning ahead of time, many lives could have been spared. Texans are tough, but they deserved a better warning than they got today.

Dallas county is in the all clear they say now.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Mia Farrow is a freakin idiot

2nd line

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Chisolm area in dirsct line with this storm, so with what we have seen, be prepared, be safe, dont take chances.

Texas!!! Check IN ! Too many members not checking in! Please let us know you are alive and well!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow this is crazy, I live in Dallas. I slept through this all day (I work nights) woke up about an hour ago, looked at my phone, saw I don't know how many missed calls and text messages.

Called my wife, she was freaking out asking if I was ok told me there was tornados all over the place, and one by me. (she's at work)

Then I get on Facebook and saw a post by my sister who lives in Kennedale (where the video was) it tore up a neighborhood across the street from my niece's school. The school is ok but damn, stilll lot's of damage over there.

Then I get on here and see this. Thundering and pouring still, hopefully the tornados are over with.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mcclindon Chilsom area TAKE cover now.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Texas!!! Check IN ! Too many members not checking in! Please let us know you are alive and well!

All is well here is Addison.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Crosby elementary took damage, no reports yet as to weather children were in the building at the time, this was in Forney.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Watching CNN right now....They are saying there is going to be alot more damage in Tarrant County...lots of gas lines leaking, and helicopters are unable to fly above and survey the damage yet.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Mcclindon Chilsom is confirmed Tornado.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Thank Heaven you are checking in, it makes me cry every time one of our own comes online to let us know what is really happening. Gas leaks are no joke, keep us informed.
Stay safe!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I appreciate the updates that you give, well, when you do. In all seriousness though...is the drama necessary?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join