It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s Russia’s “flying saucer”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
rt.com...

Russia has launched a program to build a powerful, multi-purpose airship that will certainly cause many people on the ground to take notice. The “Locomoskayner” airship takes to the air with nothing more than helium, but will also have special outfitted hot air cells to regulate its buoyancy, RIA Novosti news agency reported. Vladimir Kremlev, RT. Click to enlarge Propulsion of the craft is provided by several electric motors, and small wings on the periphery of its disc-shaped hull give the vehicle extra lift in flight. The aircrafts unusual shape, which strikingly resembles an unidentified flying object (UFO) also gives it extra stability, and ability to resist wind currents to hover for extended periods above targets on the ground. Varying models of the Locomoskayners are expected to be used for the transportation of people and cargo, as well as surveillance and monitoring. The largest version in the works will be able to airlift 600 tons. The five-year project is based in the city of Ulyanovsk, some 900 km east from Moscow. The project’s developer, LocomoSky, plans to generate $90 million worth of investment.

When did they start building this? If anyone really has seen saucers fly, then all those aliens myths would be busted if it turns out to be true that these already flew a while ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What better way to keep the scent off the trail of the real UFO's?

Once everybody announces they got ships like that up there, the UFO phenomena will be easily dismissed.

If I were them I would have done this ages go.

Not that it's good for us believers/ pro disclosures advocates.

There's definitely something special about the USA/Russian space programme, it;s the only thing keeping them at peace with each other...I'll await to see the US announcing something similar.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Basically, it's a blimp...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
all those aliens myths would be busted if it turns out to be true that these already flew a while ago.

i doubt one blimp would solve all those sightings and prove aliens are a myth....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That article is 2 years old now..

Published: 03 March, 2010, 13:17

So did it get built?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Nothing for nothing, but the article...

Published: 03 March, 2010, 13:17

A topic which has previously been discussed a number of times, here's a few ATS threads:

Footage shows Soviets developing flying saucers?
Have you ever heard of Locomoskyner?
Is this saucer Real or Fake??

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Or, could it be that ufo's and aliens are the distraction from U.S. and Soviet black budget technology?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Possibly...when it comes down to this argument, I resort to the NASA vids that depict many UFO's.....I some how feel those are not black ops...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Klassified

Possibly...when it comes down to this argument, I resort to the NASA vids that depict many UFO's.....I some how feel those are not black ops...

I personally believe the most reliable piece of evidence of INTELLIGENT life other than ours, is that they haven't tried to communicate with us. They HAVE to be pretty damned smart to know better than coming down here with their logic and sensible ideals amongst the power hungry, money grubbing, and emotionally motivated animals that are the human race.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I'm interested, what NASA vids are these?

new topics

top topics

join