It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a bit of history on christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
this video is in more of a response to a certain 'christian' member that bad talks others with un impressive responds when some one asks for opinions on all the contridictions of the bible and the way christians interpretate to their liking.
any way the video shows how other 'faiths' were around with very similar beliefs long before jesus walked the earth.
if your gonna reply with something dumb like satan put this stuff here to trick us,please don't waste your time because its falling on deaf ears and i wont waste my time to reply.

[yvid]e1CWBKRWIg0&feature=fvwp&NR=1[/yvidok try this
edit on 3-4-2012 by reficul because: video malfunction

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'll reply with something smart like "your video is not there".

/TOA
edit on 3-4-2012 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
I'll reply with something smart like "your video is not there".

/TOA
edit on 3-4-2012 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

Malformed video ID, I thought taking off the extra = sign would fix it but I guess not?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
God has saved us from this blasphemy by not posting your video thus proving his existence and that Christianity is the only true religion. God-1 You-0...

(p.s. was that a dumb enough response for you?)

edit on 3-4-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Satan must have moved it

I'm sure he'll bring it back so all us Born again Christians will see how we have been deceived for so many years and this video will have us mending our "evil" ways.....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

Yes, that tricky Satan is trying to make this Son of God(and whatever God he worships) look bad by moving his video. The tricky Satan works in mysterious ways.

edit on 3-4-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Since some of you brilliant posters can't figure it out after the OP's failed edit, but would rather mock the guy because he questions your faith.

Fun video.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Oh, I love this one! Nothin' like the similarity of myth. Or a good razzin' of a fellow ATS member.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Since some of you brilliant posters can't figure it out after the OP's failed edit, but would rather mock the guy because he questions your faith.

Fun video.

Sure, do it for him and he won't know what he did wrong. Show him how and he won't mess it up next time.

FFR reficul, you just put the characters after the "=" sign between [ yvid][ /yvid] tags, like so (leave out any spaces):

[ yvid]e1CWBKRWIg0[ /yvid]

Give a man a fish...and the rest of it.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

In response to this video, I have said this since first learning of ancient Egypt, more than 20 years ago, it was blatantly obvious from the start, and I am sure to many others for even longer than 20 years.

However, this fact seems to be not admitted as a transformation of an original religion or even a variation of, just sort of ignored, however obvious, it's followers seemingly oblivious, like a huge folly.....

This makes organised religion look even more contrived....

This leads to the question, contrived by whom intially?...the Roman church?, the Egyptian hierarchy? Judaism? or a higher power?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Your videos don't show history, they show false history.

If you want to know the History of Christianity, read the Bible.

It's the most accurate record we have.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The Zeitgeist myths have all been debunked.

The "many Jesus" myth has been thoroughly debunked.

You wont research it though. You dont want Truth. You want the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Your videos don't show history, they show false history.

If you want to know the History of Christianity, read the Bible.

It's the most accurate record we have.

Actually, I think ATS has a much better history of the Bible than anyplace I have seen. You haven't read and researched the Bible, I can tell. If you had, you would know more about what is in there.
To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking. Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient spiritual texts and records were removed and/or destroyed and those who had spiritual knowledge were mass murdered by the Inquisition.
Whole villages were emptied by the bloodthirsty Priests, and it is estimated that more than a million women were raped, tortured, and burned at the stake for not believing what the Church was teaching.
There is nothing spiritual about Christianity. Christianity is a tool to remove all spiritual knowledge and Spirituality.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I just had a close family friend and personal friend of mine / my friends Uncle die in a logging accident this afternoon.

I don't have the will or the patience to argue with you right now....

Forgive me..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that, but don't be sad, the only thing that dies is the carbon based body. The Spirit never dies. I have lived many lives here on Earth. See you when you are feeling better. I will tall my Grandfather to show him around, and provide him with a cold beer.

new topics

top topics

join