It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheerio all :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes another Iam off thread...why? this site has far to many self righteous religious people here and they just make me vomit with their BS.
This site shouldn't have religious forums on, the internet is full of them and this place is getting worse.
Yeah I shouldn't respond but I just hate it when people get threatened with hell etc.
I joined this site for the alternative news,Aliens and scientific debates and I have found a new home which doesn't allow Religious stuff so Iam moving there.

I wish all the people who I have met on here good luck for the future.

So cheerio all and thanks for all the fish

BMxxx

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

See ya later. (Hell be back, they ALWAYS come back)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You'll be missed. Good Luck....you'll be back.....

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You could just let those types of threads go by without clicking on them. A lot of them usually die (or get sent to digital hell) fairly quickly. At least there is a dedicated forum so you can easily see via the front page what it is about.

But at the end of the day it is your decision. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You almost made it six months, Monkey Boy. I can't understand why you don;t just skip those threads. They are few and obvious, hardly overwhelming. If you prefer UFO threads, click on them. It's easy!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Why can't you just laugh about it, rather than take it seriously - I do, but I also feel pity for them. So what if they threaten you with "eternal damnation", or unicorns that fart rainbows (same thing). It should have no bearing on you.

Those topics are always kind of entertaining anyway. I've seen some of these threads and your posts made plenty of sense in them, typically a lot more than the ones attacking you.

You could always just... ignore those threads and users also.

Well, whatever.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

good luck and make sure to come back when you feel the time is right.

i also feel that way at times, but leaving would be mistake. too much going here!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is posible to ignore the self righteous religious people on this site. Sometimes it's fun to try and out self righteous the Religious ones.

Remember this is mainly a site visited by Americans. America is a very religious country. so there are bound to be lots of self righteous Christians on here. They are just part of the fabric of the site. Ignore them or challenge them. It is possible to delete certain forums from the currents post page. I just delete the ones I dont like, like the religious ones and crop circle ones. It makes for a more enjoyable experience, instead of getting yourself wound up by the crazy fundamentalists.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Awwwww WTH?
Time for an eyeball martini...All this is getting out of hand.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
its better to ignore them, i myself like watch the debate and eat popcorn at the same time, it makes me happy when they try to fight back with "facts" lol.........

Also, i simply hate alien and abduction and flying pizza dish but... i just don't visit those threads(alien one and gray one) i don't even know the forum's name that's how much i avoid them.

Leaving a nice website like ATS because of these nut jobs just makes you look weak. No offence.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I know right?

I'll join ya

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You will be missed.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I hear that people who leave ATS will burn in Hell for all eternity!

Shame to see you go, I was just getting used to your creepy avatar...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

if there is another website worth looking at, i'd be interested in checking it out.
if you can post the link here in the thread it would be cool. if you can't then, could you send the link to me in a U2U?

-subfab

new topics

top topics

join