It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of the Trayvon Martin garbage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All this idiocy is to detract from the fact they're full speed ahead w/implementing the NDAA w/their drone programs, HAARP weather manipulation to expedite all the Fuku fallout, GMO crop takeover, forced poisoning via toxic vaccinations, fracking, media blackouts of anything of consequence, yadayadayada...

What is especially galling is the fact obummer exploits this incident to affect allegiance to a group that he's gleefully sending straight to hell.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Actually, I think everybody needs to shut up...both for and against Zimmerman...and let the justice system do its thing.
Whoa there, buddy! That's a bunch of crazy talk. This case will be decided by emotion and hysteria, like our laws are intended!/TOA

Right. Sorry.
Simple foreigner here.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Ditto they need to shut up and let the justice system do what it is designed to do i expect this tho.

They would rather try Zimmeran in the media than in a court of law and that means they are severly lacking in any facts.

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW.
edit on 3-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

First they would have to arrest Zimmerman or open an investigation as to what occured.

Getting the problem yet??

As to the OP...a whole lot of ranting and nonsense. Bottom line...investigate, not smear the victim to cover your ass which only makes the leaky FL cops look like desperate hillbillies.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks for posting..This is Political Madness and this thread is the perfect place to vent about having to listen to this crap everytime I turn on the TV or Radio. Anyone who watched the lacross mess could see this coming a mile away as well as Team Obama taking advantage of this or any crisis to get ahead. I find all the news reporting on this to be too shameful to watch. Matter of fact. After seeing the way the cable and or TV news reports this it has made me want to stop watching TV. There ain't hardly anything to watch worth a darn. I like my comedy, history, TruTV and old sitcoms. I would miss comedy the most...then Music. Movies of today are trash. TV has changed so much for the worst....I'd rather be outside playing in the woods or on the water.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I don't really give a rats arse one way or the other the simple fact

I don't live there
You do not live there
The tv pundits do not live there

And none are judge,jury and executioner of Zimmerman people die in this country every day what's so effing special about Martin?

Oh i know he's african american Zimmerman is hispanic but people who live in the 60's running there mouths about things they have no clue about.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Your are claiming that people are unduly pesecuting Zimmerman and then you turn around and do the same to Martin.

Talk about a hypocrite.
And your discrimination against Martin is plain for all to see.

Do you actually know what Zimmerman is thinking? No he didn't mention he was going to kill somebody because people are not that stupid. "Hey bff, think I am gonna go out and shoot a teen tomorrow." Please

You say it doesn't matter but then you turn around and say that Martin is a thug because he was suspended. Kids get suspended, teens do stupid things. Most turn out ok. Now matter what it is for, it doesn't mean he wasn't a victim.

And a hoodie doesn't make you a thug. Or else half the college students in the US would be thugs.

You are willing to give a rap sheet on Martin but say nothing about Zimmerman, who has had an altercation with the law, and has been charged with domestic violence.

If someone is targeting someone because of race, that is a very real and dangerous concern. Because anyone targeting and killing people based on color is a concern.

Stop spreading misinformation.

The results of the toxicology report are not public yet. So you, NOT being there, are taking Zimmerman's word that he was acting funny?

You have created a very skewed thread based simply on your made up facts, all against Martin without looking at Zimmerman.

You do know taht they found the screaming was from Martin, and not Zimmerman, right?

edit on 3-4-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

You do know taht they found the screaming was from Martin, and not Zimmerman, right?

No, what they found was a 48% possibility it was Zimmerman and a 0% possibility for Martin because he lacked a sample of Martin. So since the software didn't return a 90% possibility it was Zimmerman, they are assuming it's Martin. Hell, it could have been the neighbors kid as far as anyone knows at this point.

Someone will ask for proof so here it is...Link

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

edit on 3-4-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW.

funny how that didn't work out for Trayvon Martin

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And I'm sick of everyone posting a thread in any forum section they can think of to try and keep the same pointless topic open.

This thread is closed because there are 1000 other ones that were set up to do nothing but discuss the same thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join