It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of the Trayvon Martin garbage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This country has turned towards the ridiculous. People persecuting Zimmerman because they initially thought he was white. People declaring him guilty without having any knowledhe of the facts.

Racial profiling... folks are saying Zimmerman profiled Martin. So what. It is not relevant to the case. Even if he was the most antiblack guy in the world it does not matter. Why? First hate crime laws are a joke first degree murder is first degree murder. One premeditated murder isn't worse than another just because one guy is in the kkk. George did not talk to anyone about a racially motivated murder before or after the incident. It was a spur of the moment thing so even if he is racist it cant be shown that this was racially motivated. So it has no bearing. He is the only one who knows his heart. If anything racism has reared its ugly head by those persecuting Zimmerman.

Nbc edited the 911 call to make him sound racist. The black panthers put a ten grand bounty on him. Farakhan called for vengance. Neither had any information on the shooting. But being the racists they are they jumped on zim. Spike lee and roseanne barr tweeted addresses on where they thought he could found. They should be charged with reckless endangerment. None of those guys are getting charged. Why? Racism.

Trayvon was suspended for vandalism. Had what was thought to be in possession of stolen property and had a drug issue. He was skulking about in the rain hiding his face with a hoodie and walking between houses. He saw and heard zim talking to the cops about him. Zim had quit following him and headex back to his vehicle. Martin who is over six foot and thugged out in a hoodie while giving the appearance that he was under the influence rushed george and attacked him. Broke his nose split his head open and told him that he was going to die tonight. George fearing for his life shot and killed his attacker.

George called the law because martin was acting suspicious and concealing his identity. Intentional or not he was hiding his face. George called the cops and didnt mention race till dispatch asked. He followed martin which is legal, and he did so because martin was walking between houses and he was trying to help the police catch a potential threat. He broke off pursuit and headed to his vehicle. Martin went after him. And caught him. A good portion of this was on the 911 call. There was a witness that saw martin attacking zim and heard the chatter between them.

George was nor charged because his wounds, the 911 conversation and the witness confirmed his account. Zimmerman didnt murder martin, he killed him in self defense. People seem to think martins life is worth more than the life of the guy he was beating on and threatening to kill.

Martin was a young man who did a lot of bad things. Vandalism, drugs and assault. Why is america mourning a thug who was killed while trying to murder a neighborhood watchman? Martin reaped what he sowed. All of the people defending martin are either racist, ignorant of the facts or just plain ignorant.

Let zim live in peace. He didnt force a guy to try to kill him. Trayvon made the choice and he died because of that poor choice.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ditto they need to shut up and let the justice system do what it is designed to do i expect this tho.

They would rather try Zimmeran in the media than in a court of law and that means they are severly lacking in any facts.

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW.
edit on 3-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Fully agreed,.
people kill people all the time..
this case is freaking soooo overblown

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Exactly, in a court of law.

In society it's another matter entirely, and if you just seem guilty because society doesn't like how you look, then you're guilty no matter what.

But this topic had died down here on this forum.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Don't forget Tawny Brawley & the Duke Lacrosse team.

Oh dang, there I go again lettings facts and common sense get in the way again!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Ditto they need to shut up and let the justice system do what it is designed to do i expect this tho.

Actually, I think everybody needs to shut up...both for and against Zimmerman...and let the justice system do its thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yeah, OP..

You criticize for people not waiting for the facts then you go on to cite as fact what is only hearsay and rumor.

You are a hypocrite.

I agree, let's wait for the courts to decide. If you're really "so sick" of this issue, stop posting about, commenting on, or reading about it.

How can you people ignore the traits you claim to hate in yourselves?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sounds a little hostile to me. Maybe you should just take a step back.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
then stop making threads about it

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Can this please be the last thread on this topic on this site?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So Obama has the power to detain American citizens but he wont arrest Zimmerman? Strange, its almost like the ndaa was completely worthless.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If Zimmerman was a cop doing his job it wouldn't change a thing. If Zimmerman was a Black cop doing his job, we would have heard NOTHING about this case. The world is screwed up what can I say.

I agree, it's time to push this distraction aside and get on with other things.
edit on 3-4-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
S and F op
i am glad people are finally
coming around AND seeing
how this is being played out
by the MSM.

These tactics are down right
evil, the things these commies
do to start conflict from within
this country is outright evil.
They want riots, they want us divided
they want to hang them a hispanic !!
LYNCH MOB IS BACK
I remember pelose she is a traitor also..

I am just glad the truth is finally coming out!!

Please again I must stress LETS NOT BE DIVIDED
BY THESE EVIL PEOPLE!!

JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by neo96

Actually, I think everybody needs to shut up...both for and against Zimmerman...and let the justice system do its thing.

Whoa there, buddy! That's a bunch of crazy talk. This case will be decided by emotion and hysteria, like our laws are intended!

/TOA

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have started to feel bad for zimmerman awhile ago... When this started breaking...

The only positive is that the system failed him in this.. and the system will protect him afterwards...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
And here I was hoping that this thread was going to be different from all the other threads on this topic. Maybe point out how ridiculous it is that ATS members claim to be anti-MSM and yet they consistently let themselves be led around by the nose by it. For the most part this case was a non-event. Was it tragic? Yes, but tragedies occur every day and they don't get numerous threads and countless responses made about them. While it's possible that this case illustrates problems with our society I didn't see anybody actually bother to address those points. Instead it was just countless emotionally fueled pro-Zimmerman/anti-Zimmerman arguments. And that is exactly what you have created with this thread; another pro-Zimmerman/anti-Zimmerman slugfest.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Excellent Point!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

That would be to easy RealSpoke. They would rather complain about the constant coverage by making more coverage. This is what makes the Zimmerman/Martin world go round.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Proves to me the Media, the useless 99% and the minorities are just itching for something to act as a catalist to kick off a summer & fall of rioting and civil unrest.

I say give it to them. And then give it back to them-10 fold. I for one think it is time to thin out the head anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why does George Zimmerman look Hispanic but have a Jewish/German sounding name?
Why was his only available picture a 'mugshot looking' picture?
Why was he not immediately arrested if he pursued, and thus did not 'stand his ground' against martin?
Why does the media care about this while police officers shoot unarmed people every week?
Why would Obama care about this while he kills 16 year olds and children in Pakistan anf Afghanistan?
Why is the internet e-revolting over this tragic but irrelevant issue?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join