It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS' new stealth amensty

page: 1

join
share:
SM2

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Let me first state that I am 100% for legal immigration. We are a country that was built by immigrants. However, at the same time, we are also a country of laws, of check and balances. When you have one branch of government, in this case the executive branch, power grabbing and working around both the legislative and judicial branches, there is a major problem.

The problems I see with this article I am posting is that it cheapens the process, especially for those that have been waiting patiently in line to do things the correct and legal way. it rewards bad behavior. The bad behavior was coming to this country and with their first act, committing a felony. Anyways, check out the article and the program.

www.judicialwatch.org...

"The new measure would apply to illegal aliens who are relatives of American citizens. Here is how it would work, according to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announcement posted in today’s Federal Register, the daily journal of the U.S. government; the agency will grant “unlawful presence waivers” to illegal aliens who can prove they have a relative that’s a U.S. citizen.

Currently such aliens must return to their native country and request a waiver of inadmissibility in an existing overseas immigrant visa process. In other words, they must enter the U.S. legally as thousands of foreigners do on a yearly basis. Besides the obvious security issues, changing this would be like rewarding bad behavior in a child. It doesn’t make sense. "

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So, now we have to have permission to do things that are illegal but all we have to do is ask Big Sis? Is that what I am seeing here? Do they get a voters registration card along with their "I am here illegally card?"

Amnesty is decided by the Commander in Chief aka Our Dear Leader. Not a second hand "unelected" official.

Sorry. This doesn't work under our Constitution. Go get 'em Joe.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

well, since when has Obama, or Bush the second for that matter ever let that pesky constitution get in their way?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Whose fault is that?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thanks, Ms. Napolitano, for completely crapping on people like projectvxn, whose family immigrated to the U.S., went through the accepted legal process to become citizens, and he is now enlisted in our army to fight for Ms. Blubberbutt's freedom.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SM2

I, too, am for legal immigration, there is a reason why there are unemployment it's not from jobs no American wants to do, its these corporations making it possible where a person can live here either legal or illegally can do business in the language of their birth. There is no insentive for them to speak English, when Employers look for employees who are bi-lingual. This is a ploy to gain more votes whether they're Democrats or Republicans,make sure they get that voter's registration card too affter this given out.

new topics

top topics

join