It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS To Grant Illegal Aliens “Unlawful Presence Waivers”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
DHS To Grant Illegal Aliens “Unlawful Presence Waivers”

If an "illegal" has a "relative" that just happens to a U.S. citizen,
they can now apparently get what the DHS is calling an “Unlawful Presence Waiver".

This could be an Obama "nose in the air" at Congress.

April 02, 2012
The Judicial Watch

In its quest to implement stealth amnesty, the Obama Administration is working behind the scenes to halt the deportation of certain illegal immigrants by granting them “unlawful presence waivers.”

The new measure would apply to illegal aliens who are relatives of American citizens. Here is how it would work, according to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announcement posted in today’s Federal Register, the daily journal of the U.S. government; the agency will grant “unlawful presence waivers” to illegal aliens who can prove they have a relative that’s a U.S. citizen.

Currently such aliens must return to their native country and request a waiver of inadmissibility in an existing overseas immigrant visa process. In other words, they must enter the U.S. legally as thousands of foreigners do on a yearly basis. Besides the obvious security issues, changing this would be like rewarding bad behavior in a child. It doesn’t make sense.

But the system often causes U.S. citizens to be separated for extended periods from their immediate relatives,” according to the DHS. The proposed changes, first announced in January, will significantly reduce the length of time U.S. citizens are separated from their loved ones while required to remain outside the United States during the current visa processing system.

Compassion ?

Efficiency ?

Politics (Vote mining) ?

Backdoor Amnesty ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is nothing but a backdoor amnesty and should be stopped.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If Obama goes through with this, that should be case closed for anyone with doubt. Both Obama and Napolitano are officially traitors and deserve the maximum punishment for that crime against the nation and its people.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me since our President has illegals who are family members that are currently living in the US.

So let me see if I have got this right. Now we dont need to worry about doing background checks on immigrants coming in. They can simply send one person who will pass, let them become a citizen and then the rest of the family can sneak in and not worry about being denied?

This is a slap in the face to every immigrant who took the time to come here legally and do things the right way.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Meanwhile, unemployment of Americans has skyrocketed.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am amazed every single time we have one of these illegals going on tv arguing that they should be allowed to stay "because I've been here illegally as a child".

Why doesn't ICE pay them a visit on the same day that they're featured on television to arrest them?

Personally, if I were ever to break the law, or find that I was in violation of the law, even if it was through no fault of my own, I wouldn't be on TV harping that I've gotten away with it for a decade or two.

join