It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Okay, let me rephrase. Idols are man-made gods that we have before the One True.

Anything we do where we put ourselves and our will's before His is an idol.

Self being the largest, and it must be trashed daily.

Not even seeing self as an idol, is the issue.

Am I more clear in what I'm trying to convey?

It's what Jesus meant by picking up one's cross. Dying to self.

edit on 12-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You're actually just repeating yourself...

Do you believe i don't know what an idol is?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think all of the religions have a bit of evil in them. Honestly. Especially islam and christianism. Islam says we need to cut peoples arms if they steal, stone our wives to death if they do something immoral, and christianism tells to kill our wives too. What the hell did they do that god hates them so much lol
so I think they all have a bit of evil in them. I think if satan exists, he made great efforts in changing them so that we corrupt without even realizing it because oh, we are a species that are ready to act as sheeps. Are we not?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You're actually just repeating yourself...

Do you believe i don't know what an idol is?

Most everyone doesn't, they think it's some statue made of stone.

The statue just is a representation of their idol god.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

What does Paul have to do with it? He was a Roman disinfo agent. He did not personally know Jesus and did not travel with him and witness his life unfold.

I ignore the writings of Paul. I simply feel there is an agenda in his writings.

I take with a grain of salt ANYTHING WRITTEN BY ANYONE WHO WAS NOT A PERSONAL WITNESS TO THE LIFE OF CHRIST.

edit on 4-15-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited for grammatical gratification.

edit on 4-15-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited for clarity.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

He did not personally know Jesus and did not travel with him and witness his life unfold.

Didn't make a difference to Judas.

I take with a grain of salt ANYTHING WRITTEN BY ANYONE WHO WAS NOT A PERSONAL WITNESS TO THE LIFE OF CHRIST.

Well, then you have not read 2 Peter 3:15-16.

Was Peter an eye-witness to Christ?

edit on 15-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Interesting Book Called "What Da Vinci Really Didn't Want You to Know: The Jesus Conspiracy" By Marcus Allgood. Written in 2009, it cuts to the correct points concisely.

This one tells the real facts for the Jesus survival, important Therapute medicines, and he recovers.

All pure logic, and read many pages of the book here:

======

books.google.com... sa=X&ei=orWLT9DoEY6C8QSCiZ33CQ&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q=aloe%20vera%20Jesus%20tomb&f=false

=========

It appears all the deeper research using sciences and going outside just the one book with its games of deceptions, more and more books are getting to the truth.

=========

www.amazon.com...

Leonardo Da Vinci, a prankster and genius, is widely believed to have hidden secret messages within much of his artwork. And it is alleged he was a loyal follower of John the Baptist (called Johnnites), who believed that Jesus did not die on the cross. Johnnites, like the later Knight Templars, venerated John the Baptist rather than, Jesus Christ. Doesn't matter if you believe Da Vinci was a Johnnite or not, early Christians had varying views about Jesus and about the nature of his death and resurrection. With the discovery of The Lost Gospel of Judas Iscariot, which suggest a conspiracy of epic proportions, that Jesus may have faked his death, has re-opened the discussion of this age old idea. Are there any clues in the current Bible that speak to this great controversy? This book, much like a crime investigator, explores this idea to its shocking conclusion. Let's explore it together - with an open mind, and prepare to be stunned.

=========

What did one expect but embellished and untruthful stories from pagans with huge imaginations.

edit on 16-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Truth Continues to Embass the Organized Church with the real truth of what really happened--he survived

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting this young minister became concern on how to prove what he tought and ended up proving what others had been saying all along.

This generally happens when anyone does the same thing and goes outside the one book's bias and avoids the circular logic that proves nothing. When the rest of the written world is included in the knowledge base for the Bible's embellished tales, even those so taken up by the one book become the seekers of the truth and change toward reality.

Masons did this quest for truth. Islamic did the quest for the truth. This minister and lots more came to the obvious conclusion via logical considerations and it was Jesus survived and the story was highly embellished partly from the beginning, more from Constantine, and it has long become more contrived non-sense as the years pasted to the present day faked up nonsense.

============

www.amazon.com...

About the Author
Marcus Allgood, a modern religious thinker, poet, writer, and devoted family man. He reconciles faith with higher religious criticism. After meeting his alleged father, Reverend John Carter, it sparked Mr. Allgood's religious curiosity. People and family had big hopes in Minister Marcus Allgood. He became one of the youngest fiery religious preachers (at age 17) in North East Ohio. With his young religious zeal - he even preached on street corners; warning about the end of the world, and the soon coming of Jesus Christ. He was destined to be another big time TV evangelist, or pastor some Mega Church. Then there was a change of heart, being blind-sided by another light. In his early twenties, he began to explore other religious traditions, initially to refute them. But to his surprise, many of these traditions had similarities to his own faith. And some even had stronger arguments regarding man's relation to man, and man's relationship to the divine. He began giving lectures on these findings which became so popular; people were requesting something in written form. Specifically, Marcus gave some lectures, in Northern Ohio's religious communities, regarding alternate theories about the Death & Resurrection of Jesus which resulted in his new book: "What Da Vinci Really Didn't Want You To Know: The Jesus Conspiracy.

=========

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It apppears the list is growing on those that don't buy Jesus as god. A pretty big group that formed in Europe in the 1500's called the Unitarians didn't buy the whole Jesus is god thing due to surviving the Cross issue.

So, now we have a long long list of people and groups that don't buy Jesus is god, and these days it is the Masons, The Diests, the Unitarians, The Jefferson Bible followers, all these folks that don't support the Jesus died theme and do support Jesus was just nursed back to health with Essene/Therapute healing methods.

It would appear there is little to support most of the Christians positions except thin air.

Then neither Islam nor most of the Jewish folks buy the Jesus died on the Cross thing.

But, Constaintine liked the idea being told that the Jewish did kill Jesus, and the book Constaintine's Sword speaks to this.

Then comes Hitler's views along with the Catholics that the Jewish were the Christ Killers. So, all those that bought into the theme that the Jewish had Jewish killed were techncially wrong. Not that they didn't want Jesus killed, they just didn't succeed, and he was revived.

There is this theme that those that tell the story that Jewish Killed Jesus were the prime drivers for the Holicaust per the Jewish in Europe.

=========

en.wikipedia.org...

Thus, Unitarians adhere to strict monotheism, and maintain that Jesus was a great man and a prophet of God, but not God himself.

------

They believe Jesus did not claim to be God, and that his teachings did not suggest the existence of a triune God. Unitarians believe in the moral authority, but not necessarily the divinity of Jesus. Their theology is thus opposed to the trinitarian theology of other Christian denominations

========

edit on 17-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Christians exposed as telling the big lie that supported the Holocaust

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Why don't you just make a thread about it bro...

Anyone who actually reads his words will clearly see he was not God...

Really the only reason the idea is even suggested is because it is used as a trump card against other religions...

"Our God walked amoung us" so he is better then your God...

In reality the idea was completely fabricated by misunderstanding scripture... Blame it on the church, not the churches followers

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Why don't you just make a thread about it bro...

Anyone who actually reads his words will clearly see he was not God...

Really the only reason the idea is even suggested is because it is used as a trump card against other religions...

"Our God walked amoung us" so he is better then your God...

In reality the idea was completely fabricated by misunderstanding scripture... Blame it on the church, not the churches followers

You might want to recheck the theme's title and take note that is the thead's main theme.

I do think blame it on the church is heading in the right directions, and Constaintine Sword book reading speaks to this. But, one has to also blame the utter ignorance of the church members that buy into the fabricated story.

It was those followers of the non-sense that turned Europe into the Holocaust issue, that perhaps would not turned out so badly if that connotation was not set in place by the organized church and all those mindless followers walking in lock step.

edit on 17-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The huge opinion of the world is the Christians lied about death on the Cross

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
One of the themes on Jesus being rescued from the Crucifiction is that he went to India to avoid more like problems:

www.alislam.org...

It does appear the only ones selling Jesus died and was resurrected are those Bible types that don't read all the other books that tell Jesus survived.

Does this make organized Christian religion the anti-Christ that is forecast in Revelations?

Does this major screw up in the understanding of Jesus times make these organized religion types the Beast of Armageddon?

I certainly think so, and the Bible Books were organized to promote empire and making a false idol of Jesus. imho

edit on 3-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Critical Thinking and Jesus' plight

Let me ask you one thing about this theory of yours, if something you knew was a lie would you stand up and be stoned to death like Stephen was? Or would you allow yourself to be thrown off the top of a church to your death like James was? Or to be crucified or boiled in oil? Do a study of the first apostles and see how they were put to death for their testimony of Christ, and then ask yourself if you would be willing to die for a lie.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Amen! Point to note it was James the lesser, James the Lord's brother was beheaded.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Amen! Point to note it was James the lesser, James the Lord's brother was beheaded.

Oh but Jesus did not have any brothers or sisters......./s

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Oh but Jesus did not have any brothers or sisters......./s

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean by that. Four of His half brothers are listed in the scriptures, Mary and Joseph's sons and daughters it also says, the daughters aren't mentioned.

James and Judas wrote books of the Bible. James was the leader of the church at Jerusalem, and not sure what Jude did.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Let me ask you one thing about this theory of yours, if something you knew was a lie would you stand up and be stoned to death like Stephen was? Or would you allow yourself to be thrown off the top of a church to your death like James was? Or to be crucified or boiled in oil? Do a study of the first apostles and see how they were put to death for their testimony of Christ, and then ask yourself if you would be willing to die for a lie.

The first apostles were doomed no matter what they did. They were infamous for the perceived crimes they had already committed. There would have been nothing they could have said or done to reverse their fate. They were considered public nuisances and needed to be made examples of. There was no turning back.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Its funny how a person can have a thought about something not Christian and be called a Christian basher
There is no such thing as a true Christian, They rob you during the week and then go to church on Sunday, where does it say in the Bible that a preacher can be extremely rich eg tele evangelists, pasters of huge churches etc. Didnt an apostle say its harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven than for a camel to go through an eye of a needle

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Many of the world's greatest minds turned up their nose at the drama rigging for religion tied to Jesus theme. Ben Franklin, who was key player in the America Revolution, appeared to belong to the HellFire club in the UK that mocked religion because they found out the story was corrupted and rigged by changes and embellishments. The story for the falsifications of religion have been known a long time.

www.worldviewweekend.com...

Franklin & the Gospel

But what was Franklin's view of Christianity and of the Lord Jesus Christ? He answered that question directly, shortly before he died. He wrote the following to Ezra Stiles, who was then president of Yale University. Stiles had inquired about Franklin's views on religion and of the Lord Jesus Christ:

"As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly

desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion, as he left

them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see; but

I apprehend it has received various corrupt changes, and I have,

with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts

as to his divinity …"

From the first part of his response, Franklin's views about Jesus seem very similar to those of Paine and Jefferson, making reference to "corrupt changes" in the Gospel record. Like many others, he compliments the "morality" of Christ, while rejecting His authority. This was typical of the founding fathers. But this is also what Paul warned the church of when he wrote of "perilous times to come" in the last days, when men will have a "form of godliness" but are "denying the power thereof" (2 Timothy 3:5). The power of godliness comes from faith in Christ Himself. Without Him, the form of godliness that men create through morality is a deception.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join