It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by XxForgottenLegendxX
Can anyone provide a valid answer to the post that I made prior to this one? I'm curious to see how people will interpret this.

It is mostly because the organized Church gang don't have a logical answer and you got them cornered.

I answered it, and I'm not a member of the organized church.

Perhaps that's the reason.

The Essene considered Heaven to be on Earth, and the Babylon and others thought it was in the sky. So, depending on the context, when Eve ate the poison apple this ended the time of Heaven or Eden on Earth.

Again, the Essenes were such ridiculous Legalists that they refused to poop on the Sabbath because it was considered pleasure to remove the discomfort so they would hold it. Why are you listening to Satan worshippers and idiots who couldn't even get taking a crap right in regards to Jesus Christ?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by Akragon

Just gotta say - Adam cannot be a myth. If Adam (mankind) was a myth, we (mankind) would not exist.

How silly. Might wanna read the Africa origin of human science.

www.trussel.com...

Even modern Anthropology says man originated in Mesopotamia.

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by MagnumOpus

You did not understand what I was saying either.

Forget the word Adam, it's obvious whenever I say that you picture some guy walking around named Adam.

Mankind would not exist, had mankind not been created.

There, now it makes sense, right?

Not really. Most of the trend analysis is favoring Evolution themes. Just need to find one more little link.

Seems to be a little extraterrestial interference in there---but time will tell.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

and also impossible all things considered...

We sir, have much to debate on that. And I'm a science nerd.

But not here, it would be a massive rabbit trail.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Even modern Anthropology says man originated in Mesopotamia.

/facepalm

The times are a changing and we have mitochondrail mtDNA analysis, so the anthropology isn't in vogue.

Just like your faked up doctor report that didn't count the damage factors due to Jesus being whipped, setting up clear liquids.

======

www.trussel.com...

All of them carried one of the three mutations, suggesting that archaic humans did not contribute to the origin of modern man. "All these people trace their roots back to a common ancestor who lived in Africa maybe 100,000 years ago," Underhill said.

=========

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Eternal separation from Him and His kingdom exists, it's real.

its self generated... and an illusion...

And remember, there are many different dimensions/ or levels of this place commonly referred to as "Hell" in a general term. He said it would be "more" tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah than for Capernaum. So that means there must be a dimensionality for it to be "less" tolerable. There are many different compartamentalizations to the "outer darkness" if you will,

This i believe... Im sure there are places that are "hellish"... IF one chooses to believe in such a place... And it can not be eternal... That is torture... which God would not do to his children in my opinion...

the fallen angels who sinned in Genesis 6 and right after the flood are reserved in chains in a specific part called "Tartaroo", (the Abyss/Pit), there are some morally good folks awaiting final judgment in plain darkness, and there are evil wicked people reserved in flames awaiting judgment.

Nonsense... An angel would not war with his creator... The idea of "fallen angels" is illogical... a myth created by man... that has no basis in truth... In my opinion.

Why would they "await judgement"... judgement comes at death... And then you move on to whatever you deserve...

But there will come day after judgment when all of the dead unsaved will be thrown into the lake of fire. All that stuff is very bad, even the outer darkness dimensionality. However on the flip side, there is only one Kingdom of Heaven, only one Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, and one way to spend our eternal life with God.

Again you're free to believe what you will... i reject the idea of the lake of fire or Hell... There is only re-birth... that has never changed... dispite what the bible tells you...

Just as there are many mansions and rewards for faithfulness in heaven, there are many levels of punishment in the other place. Point being our conduct matters here, we must love, for God is Love.

This is truth... but its not "another place"... you return to the physical world for another go... because said person has not learned what it takes to live as God wants...

Though love is the path...

edit on 10-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Not really. Most of the trend analysis is favoring Evolution themes. Just need to find one more little link.

Did you even go to college? Even Evolutionary Theory says we all came from a common mating prehistoric ancestor. And common sense says so as well, if there wasn't a female or male to accompany the first evolved homo-sapien there couldn't have been offspring.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Just like your faked up doctor report that didn't count the damage factors due to Jesus being whipped, setting up clear liquids.

The beating with reeds and the scourging with the cat and nine tails is what the report SAYS that hastened the cause of death; hypovolemic shock. You didn't even read it, and you admitted that as well, you only read the snippet.

Get off the Luciferian crack man, just say no.

edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

It appears you did not understand what I was saying.

I did not refer to Adam as he, personally, I would refer to adam as they.

Adam = mankind
Adam != a man

I believe the bible refers to a specific line of geneology... Adam...was the first... and his line spread throughout the earth....

Thats an interesting twist... its not supported by scripture though...

It's all over scripture.

Well, "Adam" means "man" in Hebrew bro. And Jesus also says he (Adam) was first, and "at the beginning".

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I would concede to say Adam perhaps was the first evolved "intelligent" man... it still makes little sense that his seed spread throughout the world...

That would mean "intelligence" started in one spot on the planet... and spread from there... Highly unlikely considering there is evidence of intelligent societies all over the world... from earlier then 6k years ago

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

No, it's not the mainstream Christian belief, but there are several branches of Creationism that take this stance.

Check out www.biologos.org

I can give you a few other sources that have entire websites dedicated to explaining Genesis from a OEC / Theistic Evolutionist perspective....

YEC is not the only creationism!

And again, using Occam's razor you cannot have Evolutionary Theory align with the Bible, in particular billions of years of death before Genesis 3. Even from an Astrophysics standpoint alone the universe and Earth and moon cannot be billions of years old.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So does that make you a righteous sinner?

From Christ's perspective I suppose, from my own perspective just a repentant forgiven one.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

An angel would not war with his creator...

I didn't say that, of course that's absurd. Lucifer's fall was due to pride, not warring against God. Unless you mean in the context Paul says our spirits was against our flesh (rebel). And the angels that fell did so because there was a great war (actual angelic combat) in heaven and they "fell" when they were thrown out.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I would concede to say Adam perhaps was the first evolved "intelligent" man... it still makes little sense that his seed spread throughout the world...

That would mean "intelligence" started in one spot on the planet... and spread from there... Highly unlikely considering there is evidence of intelligent societies all over the world... from earlier then 6k years ago

If you could grasp the impossibility of a 3 out of 4 error correcting coded DNA strand evolving by random chance you'd quickly throw out the window "goo-to-you" evolution as absurd. At the time of Darwin the science world thought a human cell was very simple and uncomplex. If they knew then what we know now about DNA he would never have wrote Origin of Species.

In really simple terms let me try and explain,.. which came first the protein or the RNA?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Did you even go to college? Even Evolutionary Theory says we all came from a common mating prehistoric ancestor. And common sense says so as well, if there wasn't a female or male to accompany the first evolved homo-sapien there couldn't have been offspring.

There you go making ignorant supposition again. imho You need to go to Critical Thinking school and not the propaganda organized religion BS university. imho

This disproves your thesis:

en.wikipedia.org...

Evolutiuon usually happens with natural selection with small chimeric changes in the DNA, and the strongest and smartest survive. Sometimes envionmental stressors happen that make bigger jumps in the chimeric DNA changes, but the changes still can propagate with the same group the chimeric effect affected.

edit on 10-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Chimeric DNA is the process of evolution

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

An angel would not war with his creator...

I didn't say that, of course that's absurd. Lucifer's fall was due to pride, not warring against God. Unless you mean in the context Paul says our spirits was against our flesh (rebel). And the angels that fell did so because there was a great war (actual angelic combat) in heaven and they "fell" when they were thrown out.

yes i know the whole story.... it wreaks of human ego... mans early attempts to explain God and his workings...

There was no war in heaven ( in my humble opinion)... Lucifer / Satan...if he exists at all as an "entity" has a job to do, that being to turn people from God...

Why would an angel have pride in him/her/itself... pride is a selfish human emotion... i would imagine an angel or a higher being of consciousness being above such petty emotions...

IF there are angels... they know the rules and abide by them always...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So please define Evolution for me if it's not about how we got from goo-to-you. Word your response very carefully. I don't think you took Evolutionary Biology 101.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I am not university educated in Evolutionary Biology, or Biology, or Archaeology or Cosmology or any of the other fields I'd have to be educated in to be able to say precisely how old the universe / earth is and whether or not evolution happened...

I tend to learn towards OEC / Theistic evolution, but YEC could be the truth for all I know....this subject matter is a little above my pay grade - All I know is the Bible is 100% true, so whether the Allegorical or Literal interpretation is correct, makes no difference to me in the end...

I am just putting it out there for people who cannot swallow the YEC / earth is only 6 to 10k years old pill, that they can also research the avenues of OEC / Theistic evolution, and there are many sources explaining each in depth.

As I've said before, www.biologos.org is a good start.

www.theisticevolution.org... is also a great one,

and www.solhaam.org... has some interesting interpretations as well.

Also, if you look at many of the Hebrew words used for the names of the humans in the geneologies before Abraham, most, if not all of them, can be used in a plural sense as well a singular, which gets one thinking (and the website I just posted goes into depth on this)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If you could grasp the impossibility of a 3 out of 4 error correcting coded DNA strand evolving by random chance you'd quickly throw out the window "goo-to-you" evolution as absurd. At the time of Darwin the science world thought a human cell was very simple and uncomplex. If they knew then what we know now about DNA he would never have wrote Origin of Species.

In really simple terms let me try and explain,.. which came first the protein or the RNA?

Waaay off topic my friend....

Creationism and evolution co-exist... Christians just have to move the idea back a few billion years... evolution is a slow process.... Not instantaineous as the bible suggests.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

There was no war in heaven ( in my humble opinion)...

Do you think the angels kicked out went peacefully? It doesn't say they were politely asked to leave friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join