It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unions Plan to Train 100,000 Occupy Protesters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I like how something as primal as revolution can't even escape commercialization and private interest in America.

That’s because OWS isn’t a revolution!

A revolution would be led by someone and the revolutionaries would have designs for how the country will run once successful. OWS can’t even organize a protest effectively without things spiraling out of control.

No revolution here!

S&F jibeho !

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My problem with the Occupy movement is this. After showing up to an actual rally,It became apparently clear,that the "liberal" angle,the "Unions" of the world,were trying desperately to shove that type of thinking,onto those who were there, for some of the better intentions,this was trying to promote. ALL the youth,inner city kids,were looking for Jobs. WHY wasn't the "Unions" trying to get these kids Jobs???? There was TREMENDOUS Union support at the rally. It mystified me actually. SWALLOW the rhetoric,THEN we will talk about Jobs, mentality.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Kali74

Its not the bunnies that Bloomberg is concerned with. It's the Black Bloc Bunch that have "occupied" his mind and the minds of other mayors across the country. The Black Bloc does not implement these techniques. ha ha ha They will use you and other bunnies as human shields while they carry out their dastardly deeds.

No, jibeho. Gleeful, open psychopaths like Michael Bloomberg aren't really concerned with the black bloc at all. They love the Black Bloc, because the Black Bloc give them pretext for engaging in as much authoritarian, psychopathic behaviour as they might want. The Black Bloc also allow psychopaths such as Bloomberg to present themselves as innocent victims trying to maintain order, in the eyes of conservatives such as yourself who don't know any better.

The Black Bloc are like most of the rest of the self-identifying "anarchist," crowd; sheep who have been entirely led and manipulated by the Illuminati, for close to 200 years. They are all passion, and absolutely no common sense. I read Infoshop's Anarchist FAQ; it's a sick joke, and I wasn't laughing. Unfortunately for them, at the time, I'd already read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion; I knew exactly what I was looking at. Anarchism is just another element of the cabal's giant, bipartisan three card monte.
edit on 11-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

We do not want to rewrite the Constitution.

Maybe you do not personally, but these organizations are far left and radical and many if not most are Soros funded. Soros definitely wants to get rid of our Constitution as is and replace it with his social democracy model.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I personally think Soros and Obama and the Rothschilds are at the top of this leftist revolutionary heap. So many of the activists are communist revolutionaries and at least wanting social democracy.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I personally think Soros and Obama and the Rothschilds are at the top of this leftist revolutionary heap. So many of the activists are communist revolutionaries and at least wanting social democracy.

I agree with you but I think OWS is just one small piece of the plan; a sideshow or diversion. 

I think they plan to use OWS to create civil unrest and use that as justification for more usurpation of power (and possibly martial law). OWS is likely one of their false flags. 

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

We do not want to rewrite the Constitution.

Maybe you do not personally, but these organizations are far left and radical and many if not most are Soros funded. Soros definitely wants to get rid of our Constitution as is and replace it with his social democracy model.

Occupy has some ideas for our Constitution! They are all over the map with their "wish list"

Occupy has set its sights on the U.S. Constitution, with some in the movement calling the nation’s founding document “drastically” outdated.

A Constitutionalist organization called We The People has teamed up with Occupy to found a working group that calls for the First Amendment to be used to redress “grievances” that would require provisions for a new national currency, a right for troops refuse certain military orders and the abolishment of the Federal Reserve.

Occupy has also boasted that recent congressional legislation mirror’s the anti-Wall Street movement’s own literature on a constitutional amendment to limit financing in public elections.

This follows a recent Occupy push for a massive public works program under the banner of “Occupy the Jobs” in which the government would be required to provide jobs at union wages for more than 30 million unemployed and underemployed workers.

Soros funding

The concept bears a striking resemblance to proposals by Cass Sunstein, President Obama’s regulatory czar, who has sought a new Bill of Rights in which the government is constitutionally required to offer each citizen a “useful” job.

Occupy’s goal of a new U.S. Constitution is also similar to a Sunstein-initiated effort – involving other senior White House officials and funded by billionaire George Soros – to push for a new, “progressive” U.S. Constitution by the year 2020.

Do you own Gold or Silver?

Working with Occupy, We The People launched a new website, OccupyTheConstitution.com, which calls for “restoring constitutional governancecarried out in decency and good order.”

The movement calls for a new currency that would consist exclusively of silver and gold. The new currency would be gradually introduced to completely replace the paper dollar.

Occupy thinks the Constitution is outdated

Meanwhile, postings on the OccupyWallStreet.org site call the Constitution outdated.

“The world in which the Constitution was created is gone,” the site states in a section entitled “Occupy the Constitution.”

“Almost every aspect of human life has drastically changed since the Constitution was created. Issues were included and approached in the Constitution based on the social needs and beliefs of the time.”

I love the whole Govt. provided jobs with Union Level Wages. Every Marxists Dream

The Communist Workers World newspaper reported Occupy the Jobs will “demand a massive public works program big enough to provide jobs at union wages for the more than 30 million unemployed and underemployed workers in the country.”

The concept for Govt. provided jobs is not new and has been previously pushed by Cass Sunstein. A current Obama Czar. Sunstein's movement is funded by Soros!

at least three White House advisers and officials, including Sunstein, have ties to the Constitution rewrite effort, which is funded by Soros.

In April 2005, Sunstein opened up a conference at Yale Law School called “The Constitution in 2020,” which sought to change the nature and interpretation of the Constitution by that year.

That event was sponsored by Soros’ Open Society Institute as well as by the Center for American Progress, which is led by John Podesta, who served as co-chairman of Obama’s presidential transition team. Podesta’s center is said to be highly influential in helping to craft White House policy.

The Yale event on the Constitution was also sponsored by the American Constitution Society, or ACS, which has been described as a group meant to counter the work of the Federalist Society, which has been at the forefront of the push for a more conservative judiciary since its launch in 1982.

The ACS is the main organization behind the movement to ensure a more “progressive” constitution, having received more that $2.2 million from Soros’ Open Society since 2002.

Attorney General Eric Holder served on the ACS board of directors.

Did you catch Eric Holder serving on the ACS board of directors? Anyone still wonder who is pulling the strings behind the massive Occupy Curtain? Means to an End . Means to and End!! Remember that.

kleinonline.wnd.com...

Soros Assault on the US Constitution

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I like how something as primal as revolution can't even escape commercialization and private interest in America.

That’s because OWS isn’t a revolution!

A revolution would be led by someone and the revolutionaries would have designs for how the country will run once successful. OWS can’t even organize a protest effectively without things spiraling out of control.

No revolution here!

S&F jibeho !

You know what I never thought about that but you are right... the longer OWS runs the less supporters they have (who matter). and then it turns into a riot...

Good point!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join