It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and the alien deception (Based on feelings)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
For me, the biggest conspiracy in religion is how the early church twisted everything until it became a big dumb show. I mean -- here's what you actually NEED to be a good person: Love your neighbors (all of them, especially the scary brown people!) and Try not to be so judgmental.

That's it.

Of course, that means all of the old testament, and every bit of the new testament, save for the first 4 books, are absolutely useless. It also makes for REAL SHORT services come Sunday.

Pastor / Priest: Ok -- This week, I want you all to work on loving your neighbors, and also -- try to not be so judgmental all the time. God hates that.

The Congregation: Amen.

Pastor / Priest: Alright -- lets have lunch. I brought the fish....

You see how it would be difficult to control people through fear and intimidation, let alone raise a ton of money for a new wing on the church using this philosophy, right? Here's the thing though -- it's the only thing that actually matters and if we all did it? Instant heaven on earth....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by Inquisitive1

I had a dream when I was about twenty and me and my brother where running through the forest as fast as we can because the ground was falling into blackness. Then we got to a clearing where we saw people as far as the eyes could see, Jesus was their with the children as we walked into the crowd, I smiled at him and then I woke up.

what do you think of this?

Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!"
(Revelation 4:6-8)

Well, As for your dream.. Interesting dream you had. The fact that you pictured Jesus among the children in the clearing is probably because you've been reading/studying/thinking of religion and religious things. It also seems to suggest you are awaiting for something to happen, And you're hoping the outcome will be good. I'm a believer in the idea that dreams are your subconscious speaking. Sometimes all it has to say are goofy things, or comments on things you've recently done or spend a great amount of time on. Other times it can try to express and idea or a line of thought (Whether or not it makes sense). And at other times it is trying to tell you something, Make you aware of or remind you of something important to you, But I digress.. What really matters is what YOU think of it. It was a message by you for you; regardless of whether it was profound or not..

And as for the scripture.. That's hard to say. I could list a number of possibilities that I'm sure you could guess at yourself. Thing is, as much fun as it is to ponder and guess at; We'll never know. Certainly could be aliens, Or even some new ranking of Angel we've not known of whose only job is to continuously give praise while looking creepy. Or the "prophet" who wrote the Book of Revelations was hallucinating (Whether willfully or not), was deceived, misunderstood, greatly exaggerated, was lying completely, half-lying, or told it as true as he could. I've really have no idea. None of us do.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Sorry I killed if for you and maybe you can add some in put into the subject say ascension turns out to be that part in Revelation 9:6 - And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. maybe living for thousands of years takes a lot out of your mind and soul that you long for it, this could just be the start over a long period. Another devious plan in progress and soon to be implemented into our existence than using our fear to manifest terrible situations?

Hmmmm I wonder, whats your take?

edit on 6-4-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I like all your comments and i like that their are so many people with different opinions and that we feel the need to share things even though it may offend. My respect to the people on this board and that you should really check out the writing contests and their are a lot of talented people here. peace friends

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I have a feeling that this is the grandest and most deceptive plan that the evil one could do to the people who are either lost or in denial. Along with greed the devil has also penetrated the governments and the churches and I feel he has control of the world and a third of the stars and all who dwell their, Then they will welcome him into our home and I feel that this happening now.

Of course the Bible calls the devil, the prince of the powers of the air. Many of these so called "conspiracies" are nothing more than the works of the devil. Most of the people involved in these conspiracies do not know that the devil is behind them. I feel as a christian, as though I should not be unaware of the devils schemes. 2 Cor 2:11 Though I do not let them rule my life or cause fear. Perfect love drives out fear. 1 John 4:18

Even when Jesus was out in the wilderness being tempted, the devil offered him:
Matt 4: 8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

From these verses we see that Jesus doesn't deny the devil doesn't have the authority to claim the world as his and to give. The devil stole the right to have dominion over the world from man in the garden of Eden. That is how I understand it. Ever since, the devil has been plotting (conspiracy) against God and His Anointed One.

There is use of spiritual battle to fight against the devil. This site gives an overview:
www.pibcohana.org...
edit on 4/7/12 by TC Mike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

no one could travel that distance unless they use another realm
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Even by conventional means of course they could. How much older than the Earth is the Universe? How far could you travel at 15 miles a second (velocity of current deep space probes) in a million years? A billion?

80.6 light years. And that's a tiny little unmanned probe, assuming a continuous journey.

What if they can build a huge ship that can travel 500 times as fast? And they live 50 light years away?
edit on 10/4/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join