It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and the alien deception (Based on feelings)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't know if this is the right forum to post and i am sorry if it ain't.

I have a feeling that this is the grandest and most deceptive plan that the evil one could do to the people who are either lost or in denial. Along with greed the devil has also penetrated the governments and the churches and I feel he has control of the world and a third of the stars and all who dwell their, Then they will welcome him into our home and I feel that this happening now. We seek answers to questions we long answered but have no answers because we seek to find another answer that is not of God. I wanted to believe that God could have sent another race in for intervention but that is fading fast from my heart, no one could travel that distance unless they use another realm. The one comment that got to me was when Bob Dean said in recent interview that their where no children in the ship cause they where in school, in hell there are no children. There was a time in my life when all that mattered was trying to debunk the existence of God, I finally accepted him fully in my heart as I except Jesus as my savior. Too many strange things happened in my life I cannot explain easily and have no intention of trying to explain things to you that have no ears to listen. Jesus said “LOOK at the birds of heaven. They do not sow nor reap nor gather into barns, YET YOUR heavenly Father nourishes them, Are you not of more value than they? We care more for our material things than we do our lives, are cars are in better shape than we are and our children waste away as their mothers have fallen to the material world. Those that don’t believe in aliens fall victim to greed and power and those who do not believe in God seek salvation in the fallen angels. You are good people and have a choice and I will not in anyway try to preach to you on how to live your life, only if you choose I will help in anyway as a fellow human. When Jesus was crucified I feel the devil jumped at the opportunity to deceive man and he used mans greed against him and used religion to create barriers between them. That is why a third of the world will be deceived and even the ones that are most devoted will be also. Destroy this post if you wish and call me what you wish it has no meaning to me and I will not even budge.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Whats up wall of text? How you doing? As far as Satan infiltrating this and that while ruling the world, have you ever heard of the Illuminati? How about the Bohemian Grove? Is there an actual Satan or just the existence of negative forces? Are aliens real and they evil? Sure, why not? Other life certainty can exist outside of what we know of and just Humans, I'm sure they are good, bad, & everything in between. The good aliens may be very spiritual, but dont resort to any religion, & the bad aliens could have been here for a long time now. If you wanna read more into the evil forces that may or may not exist read a book or watch a lecture by David Icke.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'm not going to tear apart your post.. Or at least I want to make it clear that that is not my intent at all, but I'll share my opinions and observations with you.

First, I've heard of this theory before. That's not to take away from it at all, but you are certainly not the only one to have this feeling or come to that conclusion. I remember it mostly among Jehovah Witnesses, or at least they are the most vocal about it.

Second and most interesting to me is the text I remember reading in the Nag Hammadi/Dead sea scrolls. The dead sea scrolls have been rumored to be forgotten books of the bible rather than ones (like the Aprocrypha) that have simply been "removed" for some reason or another. Anyway, my point is that in the Dead sea scrolls it makes mention of things that are not human nor angel. I wish I remember what exact passage that was, but I remember the wording being something like this:

"When you see a being not of human origin; Bow, For that one is your father."

Or something akin to that. I'll begin trying to find the exact phrase, but for now I'll just link to the Nag Hammadi found on the net in it's entirety (complete with damaged, untranslatable text marring some of the first books). It's good reading. I found it very eye-opening, anyway.

Nag Hammadi -- The Dead Sea Scrolls

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

nevermind
edit on 3-4-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

wall of text

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

Gospel of Thomas has that quote:

15. Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."

And similarly:

79. A woman in the crowd said to him, "Lucky are the womb that bore you and the breasts that fed you."

He said to [her], "Lucky are those who have heard the word of the Father and have truly kept it. For there will be days when you will say, 'Lucky are the womb that has not conceived and the breasts that have not given milk.'"

That actually sounds like artificial insemination. Err, test tube babies actually.
edit on 3/4/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I have a feeling that this is the grandest and most deceptive plan that the evil one could do to the people who are either lost or in denial. Along with greed the devil has also penetrated the governments and the churches and I feel he has control of the world and a third of the stars and all who dwell their

Correct. All of the people in the pyramid with the ever seeing eye on top are corrupt.

I finally accepted him fully in my heart as I except Jesus as my savior.

Good for you.

Too many strange things happened in my life I cannot explain easily and have no intention of trying to explain things to you that have no ears to listen.

Can you describe an example of one of these wierd events?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
"2Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to TEST you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands. 3He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. 4Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years. 5Know then in your heart that as a man DISCIPLINES his son, so the Lord your God disciplines you." Deuteronomy 8:2-3

Hi OP, I can sense some distress in your post and just wanted to focus your thinking onto the above passage, and to provide a gentle reminder that God is sovereign and in control of all that is happening. HIM, not Satan. Everything that has happened and is soon to happen is to strengthen us in our minds and hearts to obey His commandments and to keep our faith in Christ Jesus. Our life journey is that forty years in the desert, with the trials and tribulations created to refine us and to mould our will to His will. "I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps." He set before all two choices;  life and good, and death and evil. God will prove in the end, through Satan's allowed deceptions, that mankind cannot fulfill His purpose of having dominion over His entire creation until our characters mirror His image entirely. The end of the Age is almost upon us, where He will reveal the Children that overcame the world. Amen. Stay strong.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I respect your replies and I've read a lot over time and I know that the bible has been twisted or tainted and I know that this subject is a tough one. I know what those Illuminati have been doing over there at the Vatican, i know enough to see that people use their beliefs to look down on those who do not choose to follow their beliefs and I for one have felt it. I was told I was gonna burn if I go to church and maybe they are right so I stopped going
, it's been better now that I have a better knowledge of the corruption all around the world and in the churches. I feel more at peace and i like to joke around with everyone I meet.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Destroy this post if you wish and call me what you wish it has no meaning to me and I will not even budge.

Thanks for making it easy for me. ATS used to be a discussion forum. If you want to rant without a thoughtful discussion of ideas, I suggest you become a TV minister. I hear there is good money in duping the faithful.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't want money, I quit my job and i closed my bank accounts and I have no need for it,I hunt for my food but sadly my wife don't want to join me and I stay at home with my young. I was a welder and i was making over 60 bucks an hour and double time when we went into over time. Why is it everyone speaks of money as if it can help you and i know guy who won ten million dollars and he killed himself, it couldn't make him happy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Shadow ghosts I have seen and even chased it to cut it off around the house, in my younger days my record player put the song bastard on by Motley Crue, saw a strange fellow with no face standing on middle of the road in broad day light.Orbs of light in the sky all summer on every month and I feel something is gonna land soon. I heard voices call my name.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I want to talk but I'm not gonna respond to those who seek to destroy a post by insulting people, I will not get into it.
what do you recommend I read my friend.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Ok, you don't want money, and you aren't interested in having a dialog with anyone. Does that about sum it up?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Say it in a respectful way and I will talk friend.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with what you believe. In fact I fully support your right to believe it, so long as that right doesn't trample on other peoples rights to believe what they believe. I just took issue with your final assertion that you could not be moved, or have your opinion changed, on a discussion forum. If that wasn't your actual message, great, I have no problem with you or your beliefs.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Gospel of Thomas has that quote:

15. Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."

And similarly:

79. A woman in the crowd said to him, "Lucky are the womb that bore you and the breasts that fed you."

He said to [her], "Lucky are those who have heard the word of the Father and have truly kept it. For there will be days when you will say, 'Lucky are the womb that has not conceived and the breasts that have not given milk.'"

That actually sounds like artificial insemination. Err, test tube babies actually.
edit on 3/4/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)
Yes, that's exactly the quotes I was thinking of, but forgot the correct phrasing to. Thank you, Good sir! When I read the first quote for the first time I almost crapped a brick. It does NOT leave it open to different translations. Simply; If it's not human, worship it as (a) god. But I digress....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I had a dream when I was about twenty and me and my brother where running through the forest as fast as we can because the ground was falling into blackness. Then we got to a clearing where we saw people as far as the eyes could see, Jesus was their with the children as we walked into the crowd, I smiled at him and then I woke up.

what do you think of this?

Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!"
(Revelation 4:6-8)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I don't know if this is the right forum to post and i am sorry if it ain't.

I have a feeling that this is the grandest and most deceptive plan that the evil one could do to the people who are either lost or in denial. Along with greed the devil has also penetrated the governments and the churches and I feel he has control of the world and a third of the stars and all who dwell their, Then they will welcome him into our home and I feel that this happening now. We seek answers to questions we long answered but have no answers because we seek to find another answer that is not of God. I wanted to believe that God could have sent another race in for intervention but that is fading fast from my heart, no one could travel that distance unless they use another realm. The one comment that got to me was when Bob Dean said in recent interview that their where no children in the ship cause they where in school, in hell there are no children. There was a time in my life when all that mattered was trying to debunk the existence of God, I finally accepted him fully in my heart as I except Jesus as my savior. Too many strange things happened in my life I cannot explain easily and have no intention of trying to explain things to you that have no ears to listen. Jesus said “LOOK at the birds of heaven. They do not sow nor reap nor gather into barns, YET YOUR heavenly Father nourishes them, Are you not of more value than they? We care more for our material things than we do our lives, are cars are in better shape than we are and our children waste away as their mothers have fallen to the material world. Those that don’t believe in aliens fall victim to greed and power and those who do not believe in God seek salvation in the fallen angels. You are good people and have a choice and I will not in anyway try to preach to you on how to live your life, only if you choose I will help in anyway as a fellow human. When Jesus was crucified I feel the devil jumped at the opportunity to deceive man and he used mans greed against him and used religion to create barriers between them. That is why a third of the world will be deceived and even the ones that are most devoted will be also. Destroy this post if you wish and call me what you wish it has no meaning to me and I will not even budge.

THE FAKE UNITED NATIONS MANMADE ISREAL IS THE ABOMINATIONS THAT CAUSE DESOLATION:
Ezekiel 38 mentions how Gog, the chief prince of Meshec and Tubal, the Son of Japhet, from the Isle's of the gentiles and lands of the north, aka Europe,(Genesis 10:2). Come against the Land of the real ISRAEL, in the latter days. Gog cannot be Iran for obvious reasons being that it is the land of Persia also mentioned in Ezekiel 38 as a separate entity. Ezekiel 38:10 mentions How the thought of "stealing" the real Israel came to the prince of Meshec and Tubal, GOG. That's why there is so much conflict in the middle east now. That's why 9/11 was an inside job. That's why they want to go to war with Iran and like talking about it everyday on the news.

GOG,MAGOG,MESHEC AND TUBAL are not descendents of Shem, read Genesis 10:2 it's there in plain english. They are descendants of Japheth, brother to Shem. They are the one's who go against the Land of Israel, by force and occupation mentioned in Ezekiel 38 in the latter days AKA NOW. They are the one's who thought the evil thought mentioned in Ezekiel38:10. That thought was to PLAGIARISE The Word of YAHUWAH and His Prophecy. YHWH even mentions how it brings His "fury upon His face", when they do it. We are in the latter days as the fake "UN" created isreal is 100% undeniable proof. The same entity that is behind 9/11 is also behind the creation of the UN's fake 'isreal'.

Also when YAHUWAH/YAHUSHUA addresses the 7 churches of Asia in the Book of Revelation, which are where the 144,000 of the lost tribe of Israel will be chosen from, they would have to be believers in order for Him to address them. The jewish people of the fake UN created 'isreal' don't believe in the one people wrongfully call 'jesus', so where does that make any sense? Gog and Magog are the sole owners of the fake UN created 'isreal'. Satanic forces under the guidance of satan deceived the world into believing who 'isreal' really is supposed to be, but it is YAHUWAH'S will because the people who were to represent Him, whom He blessed as the Sons of Shem, disobeyed Him and were sinning TREMENDOUSLY. We all are paying for sin no matter how close you are to your Creator.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Question for the people who believe in The Old Testament and not the New like the ones who study JUDAISM: WHICH IMMANUEL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? *BORN FROM A VIRGIN I MIGHT ADD*

Hope You don't fall for satan's version of immanuel, because the real Immanuel already came.

THEIR "ETHNOGENESIS" SAYS ASHKENAZI ARE FROM JAPHETH AND NOT SHEM. THEREFORE THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT SEMETIC AT ALL. THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO THE ATHEISTS. CHRISTIANS ARE PROBABLY MORE BRAINWASHED THAN THEY ARE. I NEED THE CRITICAL THINKERS WHO SPOT CONTRADICTION AND I NEED THEM TO BECOME AWARE OF THE FAKE UNITED NATIONS CREATED "ISREAL" WHICH IS CAUSING SUFFERING OVER A LIE. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ARGUE OVER A LIE.

THIS IS THE ABOMINATIONS THAT CAUSE DESOLATION. THE CREATION OF THE FAKE Untited Nations, isreali state.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I was with you up until the jesus quoting and preaching.

Cool theory at the start, then it just completely did a 180 into preachy christianity being shoved down our throats.

Like I said cool theory. But extremely lame/disappointing that you had to turn this into a crusade.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join