It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden etc... created by British Freemason movement, newsarticle Jerusalem Post

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Quote from news article as stated by an Iraqi Political Analayst

Al-Zarqawi, bin-Laden, and Mullah Omar, and all the leaders of the Salafi movement, are tools created by the British Freemason movement 200 years ago. With these tools they wanted to create a new religion for us, to confront Islam. They filled this new religion with Jewish poison, the Masonic poison. Their religion is manifested by a long beard, a short garment, and killing Muslims.

entire article here www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1095650550110&p=1006953079865

[edit on 24-9-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Basically, the whole news report is about a section of Islamic society that has buried it's head in the sand and refuses to recognise that there is anything wrong within their own religion.
Hopefully, one day, they will wake up. If you have a cancer and do not recognise it as such, it will eventually kill you.

Bin Laden, Al-Zarqawi and Omar are not products of the West - they are problems created by societies that refuse to recognise freedom. Societies that have always placed the blame for their failures upon others.

df1

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
chief_counsellor, your quote is dishonest by omission. You create the perception that the quote was a position expressed by the "Jerusalem Post". However the fact is that the newspaper was quoting an Iraqi appearing on an Iranian television station.

I've included the appropriate quote citation to insure that no one is deceived.

Iraqi political analyst Kazem al-Qurayshi spoke on the Iranian channel Sahar1 TV about 9/11 and terrorism on July 18:

Al-Zarqawi, bin-Laden, and Mullah Omar, and all the leaders of the Salafi movement, are tools created by the British Freemason movement 200 years ago. With these tools they wanted to create a new religion for us, to confront Islam. They filled this new religion with Jewish poison, the Masonic poison. Their religion is manifested by a long beard, a short garment, and killing Muslims.
entire article here www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1095650550110&p=1006953079865

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
oh okay....thanks for the proper more complete citation..., This quote is from an Iraqi Political Analyst

[edit on 24-9-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If this is how you picked you sources in an academic setting, you'd fail your courses.

Your previous research attempt was better. This is just farcical. It's like asking the lamb's opinion of the wolf . . . . . .

Even IF, yes, EVEN IF, there is a shred, an iota, an infinitesimal bit of truth in these theories spread by iraqis and Muslims, many of whom (some might argue justifiably) want nothing more than to have the populations of the Western world run into the sea and drowned, you would WAIT, and WAIT some more, until you hear these theories from individuals who are less affected by these events. Pick anyone other than an Iraqi or a Muslim, not because they are bad people, but because they are too close to, and too emotionally involved in these events to be credible. The problem is readily apparent when you think about it.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Given enough research from any and all sources available about 9/11, one will realize the truth. Unfortunately, once one comes to the ultimate conclustion that 9/11 was and is a deception, most aren't willing to accept it and stay in denial. The people in denial would rather believe what the news tells them--Osama Bin Laden did it. Those who know and accept the truth realize the whole deception. How can you convince somebody who is in denial about the truth of 9/11?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow what a sweeping statement, Bin Laden et al created by a British Freemason movement, just when I thought it was the CIA who done it. Nope can't make it stick so I tell you what lets blame it on another non provable scapegoat - the Freemasons - they'll never confirm or deny it.

Why not blame it on Patsy's R Us they are good at making scapegoats on the fly like this.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Given enough research from any and all sources available about 9/11, one will realize the truth. Unfortunately, once one comes to the ultimate conclustion that 9/11 was and is a deception, most aren't willing to accept it and stay in denial. The people in denial would rather believe what the news tells them--Osama Bin Laden did it. Those who know and accept the truth realize the whole deception. How can you convince somebody who is in denial about the truth of 9/11?

Uhh, like yourself, perhaps? Denial about the reality that it WAS just a few terrorists and a couple of aircraft, planned and executed by a few terrorists... its kind of sad that folks must make up great massive conspiracies because they simply cannot accept that so few men can make such a great impact, that their minds enter denial, and they cast about for great conspiraices...

Deal with it, and quit trying to make something that doesn't exist...

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So Dunn, since Bin Laden is a Mason whould you hire him for a job?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbrez
So Dunn, since Bin Laden is a Mason whould you hire him for a job?

that's MR. Dunn to you...

I don't believe he is a mason, so no, I don't believe I would give him any job, unless, perhaps, it were cleaning out active nuclear reactor cores in his skivvies...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Google cache
Not quite half way down the page:
Many of the members of the Ottoman elites, of politicians and high functionaries and including some Young Ottomans, became members of Freemason lodges, first started by Europeans with rival lodges in which political and personal factions and intrigues and European powers interests were pursued [Note on the significance of Freemasonry]. A similar situation prevailed in Egypt in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. The most renowned Muslim reformer of the time, Jamaleddin al-Afghani, Asadabadi to the Iranians, (1838-1897) was a member (by some reports a Master) of such a lodge in Egypt. We have in the figure of Jamaleddin a remarkable cosmopolitan.

United Jerusalem Foundation
More than half way down the page:
The U.S. Controls Bin Laden�s Al-Qa�ida and Orchestrates the Attacks
Another common conspiracy has been to state the Al-Qa�ida and Osama bin Laden are really puppets of the U.S., who orchestrated the attacks. Iraqi political analyst Kazem Al- Qurayshi spoke on the Iranian channel Sahar1 TV about September 11 and terrorism on July 18, 2004: "Al-Zarqawi, bin-Laden, and Mullah Omar, and all the leaders of the Salafi movement, are tools created by the British Freemason movement 200 years ago. With these tools they wanted to create a new religion for us, to confront Islam. They filled this new religion with Jewish poison, the Masonic poison. Their religion is manifested by a long beard, a short garment, and killing Muslims

Wild stuff, huh?

Here's just a 'rough' Google of 49 returns using these words Salafi movement freemason

Could probably find more if need be.

Seems like a number of Muslims believe the Freemason story after all!

PS theron I know a guy looking for work in So.Cal. I think he has a dues card- can I send him over?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

Google cache
Not quite half way down the page:
Many of the members of the Ottoman elites, of politicians and high functionaries and including some Young Ottomans, became members of Freemason lodges, first started by Europeans with rival lodges in which political and personal factions and intrigues and European powers interests were pursued [Note on the significance of Freemasonry]. A similar situation prevailed in Egypt in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. The most renowned Muslim reformer of the time, Jamaleddin al-Afghani, Asadabadi to the Iranians, (1838-1897) was a member (by some reports a Master) of such a lodge in Egypt. We have in the figure of Jamaleddin a remarkable cosmopolitan.

United Jerusalem Foundation
More than half way down the page:
The U.S. Controls Bin Laden�s Al-Qa�ida and Orchestrates the Attacks
Another common conspiracy has been to state the Al-Qa�ida and Osama bin Laden are really puppets of the U.S., who orchestrated the attacks. Iraqi political analyst Kazem Al- Qurayshi spoke on the Iranian channel Sahar1 TV about September 11 and terrorism on July 18, 2004: "Al-Zarqawi, bin-Laden, and Mullah Omar, and all the leaders of the Salafi movement, are tools created by the British Freemason movement 200 years ago. With these tools they wanted to create a new religion for us, to confront Islam. They filled this new religion with Jewish poison, the Masonic poison. Their religion is manifested by a long beard, a short garment, and killing Muslims

Wild stuff, huh?

Here's just a 'rough' Google of 49 returns using these words Salafi movement freemason

Could probably find more if need be.

Seems like a number of Muslims believe the Freemason story after all!

PS theron I know a guy looking for work in So.Cal. I think he has a dues card- can I send him over?

Well, the FACTS are that there are freemason lodges all over the world, and rightly so... the FACTS do NOT show that Bin Ladin or any of his cronies are Maosnically influenced. What you just did is create a circular argument... nice try, though.

The FACT is that Bin Ladin hates everything western, and Freemasonry, being seen as western, though its roots, by our own legenda, is oriental,would NOT be something Bin Ladin would be interested in...

Nice try though... next time, check your facts before you come through the pillars... just to make sure you HAVE SOME that are relevant to your posts, eh?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
To say Freemasonry was directly involved or even indirectly involved in 9-11 is extremely far fetched at best. I can not find even the vaguest link that Freemasonry had even the slightest involvement in 9-11.

Sorry Gladly I can't support you on this one. In this circumstance I would have to really pour into some really extensive documentation to change my viewpoint on this one.

I do how ever believe that Bin Laden could be a possible CIA asset, directly or indirectly. Think about it this way. If we caught Bin Laden tomorrow how many people in world would support a War on Terrorism? Bush said publicly that he doesn't think about Bin Laden all that often & seemed to hint it's not a very big priority to his administration. You don't blame a guy for 9-11 & thousands dead then say well uh I don't really think about the guy that much. True there are many more heads on this dragon but I find his statements rather disturbing.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The blind believe Bin laden was behind the attack and the people who don't are labelled blind. Now we have blind vs blind, with no one looking and left fighting right, things are being put into place which will be bad for both sides.

Humans nature though, egos and pride mean we will not find out until its upon us. Then left and right will cease to exsist, only O R D E R will matter.

[edit on 5-10-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
If this is how you picked you sources in an academic setting, you'd fail your courses.

On the other hand the guy would make a great journalist and be an anchor on fox in no time.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Oh, on FOX? Yeah, for sure. THAT we can agree on.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Fox eh? I wonder how much that pays!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
Oh, on FOX? Yeah, for sure. THAT we can agree on.

More likely on CBS as an axerman... uh, anchorman, replacing Dan Blather...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

That's nothing. I got 2040 hits with the words Gadfly liar.

www.google.com...

Beats yours hands down and is more credible too.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Beats yours hands down and is more credible too.

Great- are we still on topic here?

Every mason thread on ATS has at least one mason calling someone else a liar- so that Google listing shows all the ATS mason threads?

Thread stuffing is not new to ATS, masons have been doing it for years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join