It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is so hard to understand?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You are projecting a bit. Our current approach means nothing.
Check out how advanced civilisations behaved with what they considered uncivilised ones only a few centuries ago. Tagging/keeping samples it was not. More like conquering and exploiting.
And current approach will not be acceptable in the future,because our society changes constantly and moral norms change too.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
theres alot of possabilities about extraterrestrials. personally i tend to ignore the ideas that they wanna hurt us or help much. since they probably have their own business to take care of and as long as we dont make them upset were fine. it makes sense though that theyde try and stop nukes from going off and stuff like that though. and I think wede do the same for other planets if we were more advanced .
edit on 4-4-2012 by synaptixtrem3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You refer to ''they '' (the Aliens) as if it were only one specie. The last count of species of aliens on Earth is 57. Sirius is mingling with the Elite, and the Elite is in contact with them. In short, we are not quarantined. Only the population is, not the governments. Orion tries to mingle with the military to repulse the Draconnian Empire. We are ignorant peasants on a planet engaged in a real life Star Wars. Russia has particle beam weapon that has been active at protecting unauthorized ET landing since the '50s (see Al Bielek, 1997). Apparences are not the reality. According to Bielek, the US government currently has the technology that we would see in mid-2300.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderofLostSouls
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Speaking of big posts....

Look, get pissed off if you want, I don't think you understand what YOU'RE saying by saying a lack of evidence is evidence to support your claim.

Please. Take your circular logic somewhere else.
edit on 4-4-2012 by LeaderofLostSouls because: (no reason given)

You've failed to address even a single point I made. You obviously are either not capable of comprehending what I'm saying. Or you're being deliberately obtuse. I happen to think it's the first one.

So please, take your belief in fake fantasy boogeymen that has absolutely no basis in reality elsewhere.

I give you one more opportunity to offer any single shred of evidence that you're infantile and outlandish beliefs have any basis in reality. I'm waiting.

As I've said, the BELIEVERS are more closed-minded than the skeptics.

edit on 4-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join