It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is so hard to understand?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Luxus

I can't support you this time around. The Bible says you're wrong and all roads lead to Gods word my man. I relate my feelings on this in short manner because I choose not to pierce those who shun the truth of these matters. You are a smart member here. I hope you're smart enough to know, you don't have it all figured out. But know one including myself has it all figured out. Especially the authors on Ancient Aliens.. I feel that anyone who thinks they have it all figured out ? Should not even be listened to at all.

Randyvious

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Personal accounts are proof, just not to you. Proof to you is having evidence of a factual event. Well, not all factual events are provable by those standards. Just because someone can't offer you up some "proof" doesn't change the fact that an event happened.

If you opened your mind to more possibilities in your thinking through research, you would find answers to all your questions and perhaps some proof of your own. This is truly the only way for anyone to find truths in life.

We have ideas of who they are, what they want, where they're from and their technologies because they revealed this information to some. People who are paying attention in the ways I've mentioned above have heard this information. Rest assured there is surely plenty they haven't told us. Yet.

I feel absolutely no need to "prove" anything to you that I know as a truth or fact. I just am trying to help fellow humans to wake up from a deep slumber to a world where what seems unbelievable is actually quite real and just the reality at the tip of the iceberg. No one is bragging.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PosterNutbag

Personal accounts are proof, just not to you. Proof to you is having evidence of a factual event. Well, not all factual events are provable by those standards. Just because someone can't offer you up some "proof" doesn't change the fact that an event happened.

If you opened your mind to more possibilities in your thinking through research, you would find answers to all your questions and perhaps some proof of your own. This is truly the only way for anyone to find truths in life.

We have ideas of who they are, what they want, where they're from and their technologies because they revealed this information to some. People who are paying attention in the ways I've mentioned above have heard this information. Rest assured there is surely plenty they haven't told us. Yet.

I feel absolutely no need to "prove" anything to you that I know as a truth or fact. I just am trying to help fellow humans to wake up from a deep slumber to a world where what seems unbelievable is actually quite real and just the reality at the tip of the iceberg. No one is bragging.

My mind is opened, I've researched more than you know. There are so many claims of abductions but zero evidence of them.

With the literally thousands of claims of abduction it's reasonable to believe that if these were true accounts there would be some evidence, even just a shred. If I've missed it please point me in the right direction because I hate asserting false facts.

When making claims you do bare the burden of proof. If you want people to take you seriously you need to present some evidence instead of just telling them to "open their minds and research," assuming they've not done that already and don't continue to do so.

Again, I can admit I don't know the truth, so base my beliefs off of the available evidence. Can you admit the same?

As I said earlier, it could be argued that the believers are more closed minded than the skeptics. The believers see what they want, read into things, find evidence where the non-biased investigator does not. I am willing to change my beliefs as new evidence is presented - the believers have already 100% made up their mind, and rationality is no longer of any concern to them.
edit on 3-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You don't know the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth!!! Lol, sorry, just a joke.

Look friend, I'm not making claims or feeling any need for you or anyone else to take me seriously. The truth of alien life will come out one day and when it does, then you will have your proof. If you need it sooner, why not try asking for your proof. In all seriousness, with an open mind and heart ask for a revelation. You may be surprised at what you experience.

I too base beliefs from available evidence, my personal evidence. So, no I cannot admit that I don't know the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Are you expecting people to accept "YouTube" videos as absolute proof of an ongoing extraterrestrial conspiracy?
If it were so simple as to only watch a couple of "YouTube" videos to proclaim something "absolutely true", the World would be full of absolute crazyness. Everything would be real.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My opinion.

The non earth beings don't think like that, you compare the human mind with the other beings mind as the same, but it's not.
They don't look at us like we would be some primitive tribe, they don't see us like wild animals and they are not concerned about our weapons.
We don't need protection, because nothing/no one threats us.
They don't monitor, they are in a moment, as there is no time, there is just past and now, everything is perfect, they don't make mistakes, there are no accidents where some "alien" devices fall from the sky.
They don't have what we call technology, we have our own math and they have their own "thing".
There will never be an official contact, they are not in contact with the elite powers, but just lucky individuals who are lying to their masters.

There are no words to describe their world, it's just a feeling.
They have no need for underground bases or something like that, they don't have to walk in human form among us.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
HEY ~ New member here, the "WATCHERS", as they are called by ENOCH, (of the old testament, and whose book is banned from the bible), the "WATCHERS" have always been here. There is more than just one race/planet/solar system. We are part of an interstellar community. There are good and righteous beings and there are ones who are, uummm, not so much. The same as with people. All religions are built on shards of truth, and around one or more races that "seeded" us here. Evolution is not what happened, our fossils of stages of evolution are more likely evidence of "Targeted Genetic Mutation". If genetic altering did not occur, then explain the Playtipus! That did not happen naturally, I don't buy it, not for a minute. As we "mature", there will come a day when we are capable of understanding the universe and our place in it. Until then we can only speculate.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
...but all the evidence available to us suggests otherwise.

And there's the flaw in your logic.

If all you have to observe is what's around you, then you can't possibly say "that's how it is everywhere." How do you know? Have you been everywhere?

In essence, you're taking evidence that supports your evidence to claim that that is evidence to apply to beings everywhere.

You have nothing to compare that statement to. You're making a supposition that's how it is everywhere, but since you only have one point of reference (species on Earth) to go by, that is not evidence of anything except the behavior of species on planet Earth.

That's like saying because you drive a 4-cylinder car then logically all cars in existence have to be 4-cylinders.

Clearly they're not.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

LUXUS, where do you get this stuff from? Your OP would have been helped if you had started off with how you come to your conclusions especially including sources. That way, as one reads on one can see how you developed your ideas which, I must say, are just New Age pap.

What is your purpose with this thread since it doesn't contain verifiable data, just your beliefs?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Oh please..

Do tell them Christ is coming...
They must know about Christ and God...
If they doooont...Hmmm we might have a
problem here...

OK, well do it like this...

We TELL them about God and christ and IF
christ eventually show up...... (he will show up right?!?)
then we are good...

Right?!?!?

One thing you don't want to do and that is piss off the aliens by insulting their obvious super intelligence! They know that "Christ" and "God" were created by humans who were restricted in one small place on the planet, the Mediterranean area. Of course, they're also aware of the other "Gods" such as the Egyptian, African, Aztec, Mayan, Incan, Eskimo, Chinese, Japanese, etc. You get the idea? IOW, the concept of "Gods" is an insult to those who are free thinkers and are not affected by religious beliefs.

I'm sure aliens are atheists!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by LUXUS

Luxus

I can't support you this time around. The Bible says you're wrong and all roads lead to Gods word my man. I relate my feelings on this in short manner because I choose not to pierce those who shun the truth of these matters. You are a smart member here. I hope you're smart enough to know, you don't have it all figured out. But know one including myself has it all figured out. Especially the authors on Ancient Aliens.. I feel that anyone who thinks they have it all figured out ? Should not even be listened to at all.

Randyvious

The Bible is a dellusional tale which means you are the wrong one!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just some FACTS released recently from REAL Scientists at the European Space Agency, for Tinkerhaus digestion.

Red Dwarf Stars are older and live longer than our Sun.
80% of our Milky Way is made up of Red Dwarf Stars.
Observations have shown that, approx 40% of ALL Red Dwarf Stars have an Earth Sized Rocky planet, within the habitable zone.
It is estimated there are 10 BILLION Earth Like Planets in our Milk Way....just OUR Galaxy!!
The are 100 KNOWN Earth Size rock planets in the habitable zone 'Next Door" to us...within 30 light years = 180 Trillion Miles.
As red dwarfs are older than our Sun, it is logical to conceive the Planets would be older...ie also any life on those planets.

Also, ...Has Tinkerhaus seen a Real Platypus?
If Not, How can he believe all the photos, Steve Irwin videos etc....Obviously they are Fakes and CGI !.!

Seriously people, A Furry, warm blooded, mammal that Lays eggs and has a duck bill and a beaver tail...

Give Tinker a break...Next you will say that intelligent "People" evolved from Raptor Dinosaurs millions of years ago and live underground, while flying cigar shaped craft........

What a Laugh!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Miccey
Oh please..

Do tell them Christ is coming...
They must know about Christ and God...
If they doooont...Hmmm we might have a
problem here...

OK, well do it like this...

We TELL them about God and christ and IF
christ eventually show up...... (he will show up right?!?)
then we are good...

Right?!?!?

One thing you don't want to do and that is piss off the aliens by insulting their obvious super intelligence! They know that "Christ" and "God" were created by humans who were restricted in one small place on the planet, the Mediterranean area. Of course, they're also aware of the other "Gods" such as the Egyptian, African, Aztec, Mayan, Incan, Eskimo, Chinese, Japanese, etc. You get the idea? IOW, the concept of "Gods" is an insult to those who are free thinkers and are not affected by religious beliefs.

I'm sure aliens are atheists!

uhmm, we still need to tell them.
Or others might be offended.
Like priest, imams, my mom..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How hard is THIS to understand?

Just because you think something is real.. doesn't make it so.

The Scientific Method is your friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I understand! I think the Telepathic Ability they gave me has been a little to much! The other humans that they connected me to have been horrible. In the beginning they tortured me and attempted to make me go 3 days without sleep. They then attempted to program me like a robot and control my body functions. I felt like my brain had been hyjacked! This goes way beyond Terrorism! Finally, things are calming down and I have adjusted. I did not ask for this ability or give permission for this to be done to me. I have no basic human privacy. It has been 5 years and 7 months.

If I would have been connected to positive people, there may have been some use for this. This ability is like living with a bunch of people that I do not want to live with. This ability has affected my learning skills and has caused me much trouble in school. I have gone from a straight A student to a C student. It feels like the others I am connected to attempt to dumb me down and I struggle to find a way to escape them.

I have attempted to run away from them! It did not work! I hope that I am not connected to these people the rest of my life.

The Aliens communicate with a knowing. They have communicated to me that I will be dis-connected from this and have my own life back. Personally, I dont think they know how to turn off what they turned on.

Anyway, I understand what you are trying to say. I know that Aliens exist and I have been taken in Charleston, West Virginia on a Bridge near the Amtrak Station and put on another bridge about 1 or 2 miles from the location I was at. I was just trying to walk to hotel within site of the Amtrak Station. They erased my memory..other than it was the most horrible feeling that I had ever had. I feel like something took me and something-else saved me. I was found walking around in shock. I was en-route to work in the state of Montana. I never made it to my duty station. I had to return to NC and I realized that I was Telepathic. It has taken me since Sept-2006 just to learn how to survive like this.

I dont think Disclosure will ever happen! Our Government will never admit this is even going on! Most people dont even want to talk about Alien Issues much less UFO'S.

I hope they turn my link to this off. I just want my half way normal life back!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

I think the Bible was created to control human conduct. Basically, I think we are nothing more than pets to the Aliens. I think this is the only planet to put us on! I was raised Christian but after being attacked and taken by these beings, I dont have a religion anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderofLostSouls

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
...but all the evidence available to us suggests otherwise.

And there's the flaw in your logic.

If all you have to observe is what's around you, then you can't possibly say "that's how it is everywhere." How do you know? Have you been everywhere?

In essence, you're taking evidence that supports your evidence to claim that that is evidence to apply to beings everywhere.

You have nothing to compare that statement to. You're making a supposition that's how it is everywhere, but since you only have one point of reference (species on Earth) to go by, that is not evidence of anything except the behavior of species on planet Earth.

That's like saying because you drive a 4-cylinder car then logically all cars in existence have to be 4-cylinders.

Clearly they're not.

No, that's not FLAWED logic, this is perfectly sound logic.

Flawed logic is writing a big post claiming it's a fact that there are aliens on Earth suppressing technologies and an intergalactic war waging overhead.

Using KNOWN CONSTANTS to speculate on something that you have no other information about, is logical. Pretending that you live in a world written by Orson Scott Card is NOT logical. It's what children do when they play make believe. It's what Mr Rogers does when he plays with his trains.

If you are capable of reading, please go back and review my posts.. I have admitted the possibility but I deny that the OP or any of you know this to be a fact. We have no evidence to indicate that it is. We can imagine and guess and brainstorm, but at the end of the day we still only KNOW what we can OBSERVE..

You should really think about what is being asserted here, read through the thread and ask yourself again who is being logical and who isn't.

So, again - based on what WE KNOW..species tend to be violent, competitive, domineering over one another.. I realize that life may evolve differently on other planets, but we have no evidence that this is the case. It is a bigger leap to assert there are hippy aliens that won't talk to us because we're violent than it is to assume that any visiting advanced race would be confrontational.

It is also SAFER to assume they would be confrontational.

I am making assumptions based on known facts and probability. You are asserting that there are aliens out there who don't want to talk to us because we're primitive monkeys.. Well, I think a huge step toward evolving into a less primitive and more attractive species to aliens would be to STOP living in a fantasy world and focus on reality.

If you think aliens don't want to talk to us because we're barbarians, maybe you should focus your energies on REAL THINGS that MAKE A DIFFERENCE instead of playing make believe. I think you people contribute to the same problems you complain about because instead of attacking those problems, you fantasize about aliens and remove yourselves from normal society, contributing nothing. Changing nothing.

edit on 4-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

The Bible is a dellusional tale which means you are the wrong one!

Oh ok. Never noticed that before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Aliens from other planets ? When it's so obvious there isn't anyone out there ? When you have a book with the authority of God speaking to you telling you what's up ?
You have a lot to learn and I suggest you get busy. Or you can spend your time making wild claims that prove you are biased beyond recognition.
edit on 4-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Speaking of big posts....

Look, get pissed off if you want, I don't think you understand what YOU'RE saying by saying a lack of evidence is evidence to support your claim.

Please. Take your circular logic somewhere else.
edit on 4-4-2012 by LeaderofLostSouls because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join