It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyperspace Gateways: Award Winning Documentary on Crop Circles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Thanks for the reply and the video, I think I had already seen that footage but not as classified as a hoax (even if I had formulated that opinion at the time, mostly because of the way the crop circle appears and the camera movement).

I do not remember in what program I saw the footage I referred, but it also included the possibility of military cover-up since an unmarked dark helicopter was also see fallowing and observing the phenomena (and captured on the video), the event was filmed in the UK.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

There is a new technology out called a camera.....Now this "new" invention can be set up at crop circle "hot spots" to find out the truth once and for all.....Is it really that hard to set up a camera to capture either aliens making these or pranksters making these?

I know if I was a farmer that had a couple thousand feet of crops destroyed, I would invest into a camera to find out what is going on here....

I believe it is aliens personally, not all of them....But some of them include messages that most people disregard as a prank......Nobody has an open mind anymore, kind of saddening.....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The proof is out there if you look for it..

This is the circle makers doing a complex design in one night in the dark. This one includes complex mathematical geometry , if you look closely you will see elements of the fractal Mandelbrot Set. This was made with just a few people, if they used more people they could have made it even larger.

edit on 4-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I do not believe that they are alien messages just because their are not the perfect medium to pass messages.

Could you imagine a movement like Christianity evolving for instance if all spiritual communications was only done using that methodology, even religious imaginary had to resort to more direct approaches like talking fiery bushes and other direct visitations to get people to believe it it...

When examining the phenomena of the circles we have not only to ask who and how but why. When we think about the why we realize that we are left with very few motivators and as a form of communication from an extra terrestrial/dimensional it makes the least sense, there would be a number of many other forms (even if special notoriety was being avoided) that would be easier, clearer and less destructive.

I prefers to believe that a minority are the result of some natural phenomena, those that have seen dust devils and tornadoes for instance at close range, sometimes feel they are indeed alive, this is because they can react to environmental changes and even seem to interact with objects, the natural world is a thing of marvel not all things need to be supernatural...
edit on 4-4-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Somewhere in an emptied nulear rocket silo in Montana USA sits a lonely soldier bored to death waiting for his orders to activate the non-existing high orbit particle-beam/ micro-wave (or whatever wave) lasersatelite.

To be sure the weaponsystem will function when needed he has to perform regular checks and guess what? While testing the firing system at a certain intensity he discovered that it causes an interesting effect on crops.

The computer that gives this beam direction can be fed a targeting patern.....you know....like a square.

nuff said.

edit on 4/4/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That was cool. Human ingenuity can surprise me sometimes. But it still took them 5 hours. In the video the OP posted there were reports by pilots of patterns forming in about 15 minutes during the day. Some formed in the night during rain leaving no visible tracks. Then there's the magnetic/electrical anomalies and increased growth of stalks within the circles. Also the videos of the orbs. Unless all those people are straight-up lying there's something else going on.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by Kluute

Somewhere in an emptied nulear rocket silo in Montana USA sits a lonely soldier bored to death waiting for his orders to activate the non-existing high orbit particle-beam/ micro-wave (or whatever wave) lasersatelite.

To be sure the weaponsystem will function when needed he has to perform regular checks and guess what? While testing the firing system at a certain intensity he discovered that it causes an interesting effect on crops.

The computer that gives this beam direction can be fed a targeting patern.....you know....like a square.

nuff said.

edit on 4/4/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

Of course, "laser satellites"! They've been doing crop circles for hundreds of years!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker

That was cool. Human ingenuity can surprise me sometimes. But it still took them 5 hours. In the video the OP posted there were reports by pilots of patterns forming in about 15 minutes during the day. Some formed in the night during rain leaving no visible tracks. Then there's the magnetic/electrical anomalies and increased growth of stalks within the circles. Also the videos of the orbs. Unless all those people are straight-up lying there's something else going on.

I think the case you are referring to is the 'Julia Set Story' reported by Lucy Pringle who blatantly makes a living form writing books, giving lectures selling pictures, t-shirts , posters , post cards, mugs , jigsaw puzzles, calenders , pens and magic cubes of crop circles etc and therefore has a huge vested interest in trying to get to people to believe that crop circles are not man made. You can visit the merchandise section of her website here. She is also the author of a paranormal joke book.

We looked into this case in some detail here at ATS last year.

The details of the event were very sketchy. The design was supposed to have formed in 45mins and spotted by a pilot and a doctor. It was also supposed to have been seen by a taxi driver who then told friend of Lucy's who then told her. The problem was that its only Lucy that was making these claims as apparently everyone else wanted to stay anonymous. How very convenient
One of the details about the event was that there was a whole bunch of cars seen parked alongside the field just before or during the time Lucy claims the design was created in the field. She claims that they were people who were watching the design being made but it was proved (by using street view in Google maps) in the thread last year that you cant see the contents of the filed from the road at the point where the cars were as it is sloping away from the road and out of view especially as the crops were a few feet high. I know this for a fact as i live close to the area and have been there myself.. So i think that if it was really made in the day time these were the cars of the people who made it. especially as none of these people came forward to report anything. I think Lucy Pringle is worse than the people making these circles.At least the circle makes are just doing it for a joke.

Its really sad that there are some many hoaxers trying to fool people for laughs and in Lucy Pringle's case for money. But it seems that theres a lot of people out there who really want crop circles to be real so while there is interest from the general public the hoaxers will just keep making them. Like i said earlier in this thread the most outrageous claims are usually made by the people with something to sell..

edit on 4-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
IMO its just 'crop circle artists', with each more advanced circle formatation is just another artist trying to out-do the other.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I love crop circles. I remote viewed the making of them once. They are made by intelligent beings in advanced flight craft. The craft appears, the beam goes down, the field bends into shape, and the craft disappears back out of sight of the primitive peoples on the ground. Then, a second flight craft goes down to analyze the work. It is a training ground for students learning how to use their craft's weaponry. A demand like a class final exam, where they have to make something new to demonstrate their skills.

Now why do they test? Oh because that beam goes into things that aren't fields sometimes. People. It's a remote MRI like weapon, rearranging the magnetic alignment of material things, one atom at a time, nay, one elementary particle at a time. It has to be precise. But a precise weapon does not a precise handler make. These people are still students with lackings of judgment, if they need an exam to begin with.

What do they do? They work to guard time and space, to keep it level and appearing seamless. A well-built group, with delightful technology, working together under a hierarchy, watching civilization from above. Just another creature in the fishbowl of Earth.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the contributions friends

<< 1  2  3   >>

join