It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyperspace Gateways: Award Winning Documentary on Crop Circles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
UNTIL PEOPLE CAN PROVIDE LINKS AND VIDEOS TO EVERY SINGLE CROP CIRCLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD THAT THEY WERE ALL MAN MADE THEN I REST MY CASE! CIRCLEMAKERS HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB OF KEEPING THE TRUTH COVERED UP - SO FOR THAT.. I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO THEM.

Discover the hidden secrets of a timeless mystery in this award winning film about the greatest Crop Circle formations ever created. The creators of these paranormal formations still remain a mystery. After years of painstaking research, scientific evidence still points to alien influences that are responsible for this phenomena. One thing is certain, what you are about to see in this amazing film can only be described as miraculous evidence of a secret art form that continues to defy explanation.

This is a stunningly beautiful documentary looking at some of the other natural explanations of the origins of these mysterious geometrical patterns. As nobody has even come close to making some of the more complex circles, even in full daylight for days on end it seems there is a lot more to this to full length feature film than meets the eye.

It is very easy for narrow-minded and unpersuadable people to dismiss many of the facts brought to light here, many people will coin this together with the whole "New Age" movement - but I would like to point out there is no such thing as a "New Age" movement as it has already been around for many thousands of years dating back to the shamanic cultures of South America and further - It is a very holistic and peaceful world view.

Heaven forbid that the naysayers and debunkers will actually think about for themselves and base their conclusions on their own critical thinking, initiative and deduction skills. We all know about the Circlemakers and some of their own impressive work! However I just don't think these circle-makers can justify the sheer number of crop circles created every single day!

I ask that you reserve your judgement until you have watched the full documentary - you debunkers might even agree with some of the explanations these people have come up with.

Another interesting aspect of the video is that the one element that I see that's missing from the discussion of the crop circles is that they are not circles at all, but spheres. In hyperspace, a two-dimensional circle becomes a three-dimensional sphere. These crop formations may not be intended to be looked upon as mere 2D depictions on a 2D canvas, but full, three-dimensional (hyper-dimensional) constructs in hyperspace. I think they take on a completely different meaning and the 3D makes them mechanically functional there.

An example of the classic unpersuadable skeptic:

15 minutes out in the movie it starts to hear like New Age mumbo jumbo feel good #. I mean seeeeriously. Be serious. I find it shameful that my fellow norwegians buy this crap.

An example of open-minded skeptic:

Now I'm still skeptical of this mind you, but there still is convincing evidence. I see people saying "why would they travel light years to draw on our fields?" Well one, evidence suggests that they have been around for a while, and have been doing other things throughout human history. Two, they probably chose it because its the least threatening way, knowing how warlike and violent we are but thats just speculation. Look at all the evidence yourself.

Make up your OWN minds, either way this is some intriguing stuff and there is definitely more to this than meets the eye!

Oh, and just because the majority of people believe these things are ALL man-made does not mean that you should just agree with them without undertaking your own research: The False Consensus-Effect

One Love To One and All

edit on 3/4/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

Another interesting aspect of the video is that the one element that I see that's missing from the discussion of the crop circles is that they are not circles at all, but spheres. In hyperspace, a two-dimensional circle becomes a three-dimensional sphere. These crop formations may not be intended to be looked upon as mere 2D depictions on a 2D canvas, but full, three-dimensional (hyper-dimensional) constructs in hyperspace. I think they take on a completely different meaning and the 3D makes them mechanically functional there.

I had an idea occur to me one time, it seemed more like a "vision" though. The idea was that there are these hyper-advanced Co-Creative hyper-dimensional beings that live in a geometrical world of their own making and that these beings pass through the Earth sometimes and in their passing, they leave behind an impression of their advanced geometrical world that they live in. These beings also create themselves and are the forms that they make and surround themselves with.

It was just an idea, but I also saw it all being played out. I think whatever the case, there definitely is a suggestion of hyperdimensionality in some of the circles.

And I don't believe for one second that any man or group of men could make some of those advanced circles over night. There's no way. Period.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
right on time with you post too by the way, as crop circle season is about to begin.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Your attempt to pigeon hole people who know that all the circles are man made will not change any ones mind.

It amazes me that people long for these designs to be made by aliens. The idea that hyper advanced alien races cross the vast emptiness of space to arrive at our planet and then try to communicate by flattening grass in cryptic nonsense patterns always close to a road, at night in fields where there are track lines passing though every connected part of the design while no ones watching in the summer months when its warm enough to be out all night messing about in fields...

Aliens only want to send cryptic communications at winter time??

It doesnt matter how much you try to find reasons for these patterns not being man made they are simply fake. There is no friendly alien race trying to warn us of our impending destruction by our own hands its just a few guys having a laugh at the expense of anyone who will fall for their jokes.

Even when the people who fakes these things come forward and admit to them theres still people out there who dont believe them..humans have an inbuilt need to find order in patterns and are susceptible to finding links that dont actually exist.

Please feel free to read this post that explain the methods used for creating fake circles : Exposed! a guide to making crop circles

edit on 3-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

You say they don't exist as though you have a finger on some pulse that the rest of us are not privy to. Perhaps it's the other way around?

Such an arrogant position should be demonstrated with compelling information. Exploring possibilities is what intelligent beings do. Your attempt to quash such is your most telling trait.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You have to admit that the complexity of some of those circles are impossible to make overnight.

Like this one for example:

780 ft. long

There are numerous others of equal or greater complexity.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yes that design is super simple to produce .. i have a background in technical drawing and that design can be made with a set of compasses and a ruler. Its no different to do with a rope when scaled up.

Its easy when you know how and guess what? Lots of people know how...

heres some huge designs made by a Simon Beck ON HIS OWN in the snow

< br />

If you want more info on how to make crop circles go to Circlemakers.org where im sure you will spot a whole bunch from the video in the OP.

The image you just posted is one made by the people at Circlemakers.org. Heres the blue print they made for it :

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Okay. I'm still not convinced. But how do you explain the anomalous radiation and unbroken bends?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

As ive said in my earlier posts on the subject the best crop circle fakers do thier designs over lay lines which can give some odd readings.

As for the unbroken stalks its not ALL the stalks that are unbroken. In the guide on how to make crop circles at Circlemakers.org they suggest carefully bending a few strands by hand in the center of the circle to make people thank theres some unnatural power at work. Also because people make these things at night (so no one can see them doing it) the stalks are a lot more bendy because of the condensation that gathers on them at night time. Then when the sun comes up they dry out and become more brittle.

Also dont forget there are a lot of people just lying about what they find at these circles so they can sell books and make money doing lectures all year round. You will find that the people who make the most amazing claims as to the properties of these circles are the ones trying to make money from them..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Yes that desing is super simple to produce .. i have a background in technical drawing and that design can be made with a set of compasses and a ruler. Its no different to do with a rope when scaled up.

Its easy when you know how and guess what? Lots of people know how...

heres some huge designs made by a Simon Beck ON HIS OWN in the snow

You conveniently forgot to mention it takes him DAYS to complete one of these. It's certainly not done overnight. Not in his case anyway.

www.mymodernmet.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have already said in the OP that YES.. SOME of the circles are made by the circle makers!

I EVEN GAVE YOU A LINK!

But you obviously did not reserve any judgement before watching, and you clearly don't want to change your narrow-minded view point. The fact of the matter is that there are hundreds of thousands of these circles all around the globe - did the circle-makers make all of them?

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT - People just don't have the time, resources or money necessary to continuously make these all year round.

Try expanding your own mind and not just agree with what the majority may think.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Same old stuff. I'm waiting for something truly striking to emerge.

Until then, this is just another boring documentary.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Thats because they are way bigger than the ones you see in fields (they are up to 3 football fields in size) and he did them on his own. The people faking crop circles at night are working in teams.

Not only that the guy has bad feet and cant walk to well

Interestingly enough, he said, 'The main reason for making them was because I can no longer run properly due to problems with my feet, so plodding about on level snow is the least painful way of getting exercise.

Something you forgot to mention..?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

This is a stunningly beautiful documentary looking at some of the other natural explanations of the origins of these mysterious geometrical patterns. As nobody has even come close to making some of the more complex circles, even in full daylight for days on end it seems there is a lot more to this to full length feature film than meets the eye.

It is very easy for narrow-minded and unpersuadable people to dismiss many of the facts brought to light here, many people will coin this together with the whole "New Age" movement - but I would like to point out there is no such thing as a "New Age" movement as it has already been around for many thousands of years dating back to the shamanic cultures of South America and further - It is a very holistic and peaceful world view.

I don't agree with that at all .. I've seen some extremely complex crop circles done by humans .. they use computers, plot out a mathematical design and set to work .. they can even do some elaborate designs in a short period of time.. they've even now formed a business around it and use it for advertising.. This same group has even done a KoRn video .. they are pretty renowned, but surely they aren't the only ones that can do it.

www.circlemakers.org...

These people are responsible for a large number of circles.. very elaborate ones... The big mistake many people make on conspiracies like this one ( especially this one ) .. is vastly under-estimating human ingenuity and capability ..
edit on 4/3/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

As ive said in my earlier posts on the subject the best crop circle fakers do thier designs over lay lines which can give some odd readings.

So you don't believe in crop circles, but you believe in lay lines?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Have you even read the Opening Post?!?

I gave the link to the circle-makers website!?!?!

Heaven forbid that the naysayers and debunkers will actually think about for themselves and base their conclusions on their own critical thinking, initiative and deduction skills. We all know about the Circlemakers and some of their own impressive work! However I just don't think these circle-makers can justify the sheer number of crop circles created every single day!

You completely disregard the video and the information presented in the OP, and ignored my request to reserve judgement before watching. Are you mentally retarded?

Or maybe.. and most probably you're just another one of those SHEEPLE we all love and cherish....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

ATS here to discuss all kinds of conspiracies fakes and forgeries. If people are going to make up their minds they they need to hear both sides of the story not just your one sided theories.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by miniatus

Have you even read the OP

I gave the link to the frolicking circle-makers website!?!?!

What is wrong with you people!!!!

You completely disregard the video and the information presented in the OP, and ignored my request to reserve judgement before watching. Are you mentally retarded?

Or maybe.. and most probably you're just another one of those SHEEPLE we all love and cherish....

Be nice.. no need for that..

I did perhaps disregard some of your post, but you're also disregarding a very plausible explanation for crop circles.. There's nothing to indicate they are anything more than the work of "frolicking" ( lol what? ) crop circle makers.. The group I referred to is hardly one I would chuck aside merely because you fancy a much more unlikely scenario .. They put a lot of effort into the designs, they are mathematical patterns designed on a computer and planned out before implementation.. they don't just wander merely into a corn field with planks and some rope.. they aren't just hillbillies with some time to spare and a 6 pack of beer either.. That's my very point to you ... You're saying it's something humans just aren't capable of and I say that is hogwash.

My point about circlemakers is that if THEY can do it.. others can as well .. I didn't say THEY alone do it all ..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
These people are responsible for a large number of circles.. very elaborate ones... The big mistake many people make on conspiracies like this one ( especially this one ) .. is vastly under-estimating human ingenuity and capability ..

I admit. After seeing the snow-made example, I'm a little more convinced that it is possible for humans to do complex designs. But there are still the anomalies that despite what Phoenix said about lay lines, still remains unexplained.

Isn't it possible for aliens, or hyperdimensional beings, to have done a few of these circles? And what about the Nazca Lines?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join