It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: Health care is Obama's 'crown jewel'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Pelosi: Health care is Obama's 'crown jewel'

She's doing it again !!

When is the Obama administration going to shut her up ?

Good God -- She's wrecking the whole plan !!

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi dubbed health care as her and President Barack Obama’s “crown jewel” and his “greatest achievement,” one week after the Supreme Court debated its constitutionality.

Appearing on Charlie Rose’s PBS show Monday night, the California Democrat said the health care law isn’t the totality of their legacy, but it is a top achievement during his presidency.

“The president achieved many things in the two years that we were in the majority in his presidency,” Pelosi told Rose, arguing that it has “stiff competition” at the top. “Not much since then legislatively. But the list goes on about Wall Street reform. Any number of pieces of legislation. Repeal of ‘Don't Ask, Don't Tell,’ ending discrimination against women in the workplace.”

What "Wall Street reform" Nancy ?

Nancy needs to change her game plan I think !!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The crown jewel eh?
Interesting reference coming from queen nancy. Yes, the crown jewel. The crown jewel, all 2300 pages of it, will be the central display locked under glass in the Obama Presidential Library. The ONLY display in the Obama Library.

Time for Nancy's nap!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
How does she know it is the crown jewel?
Has she read it yet?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Come election time. Methinks, unfortunately, many Democrats will find that jewel they shoved down our throats, is made of paste.

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
With friends like Nancy Pelosi......

Birds of a feather....

Takes a fool to know a fool.....

and

Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid than to
open your mouth and prove it....

All these came to mind right off the top...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Like the old saying goes... You can't polish S***. Crown jewel my butt the supreme court sees a big pile of brown matter just like the rest of us. If thats all he can say he did in his term, then thats pretty sad.... Ooh wait he re-signed the "patriot act". Think I just vomited a little.

Won't even start on my hatred for pelosi... Anyone ever seen a shaved wookie with a big mouth and a massive ego? That's what this women remindes me of. That and a treasonist monster bent on the destruction of the working class. There is a special hell for people like her. One where your made to go through the TSA screening over and over again for all eternity.

new topics

top topics

join