It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Remember the Alamo" (but forget it was a Masonic treasure hunt in Mexico)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In another example of how the Masons operate, the memory of the Battle for the Alamo is, to this very day, a rallying cry for people who don't have a clue as to what actually took place there. Even our history books have sanitzed this story, which really leads one to ask "If the Masons are really so good, then why is the truth about events like the Alamo not taught to us in school ?" I know that most of you reading this haven't the foggiest idea about what I'm talking about, so let me fill in with the truth about this battle, and how it was nothing more than a Masonic grab for land but, more importantly, a grab for treasure rooms.

You may have noticed how most of my topics deal with treasure rooms, and how the Masons are ALWAYS involved with some sort of war or battle "used" for the attempt to secure these treasure rooms for themselves. You have to understand that almost every war or battle was, in fact, created or started over the desire of one Masonic group wanting the treasure rooms of another Masonic group. For example, the Civil War pitted the Southern Masons against the Northern Masons over what ? Slavery ? Go ahead and believe the Masonic history fed to us in school and in other publications, but the truth is that treasure rooms were being stolen and the public was being looted and killed for the purpose of building more wealth for the side that "won." There is more to this story, but let me get back to the topic of the Alamo.

The Alamo, for those of you who didn't know, is a Mission, a church. Now, that may not sound like much, but the fact is is that ALL of these old missions had treasure maps within the very building itself. In other words, if you knew/know what to look for, you can walk into ANY old Mission (San Xavier in Tucson) and find the treasure maps that lead to each and every mine and treasure room that that specific Mission had established and was working. These treasure maps may exist in the architectural design of the Mission building, or, like the case of the San Zavier Mission, it is the very paintings on the walls and ceiling that tell you exactly where to go (what direction) as well as how far to go (distance) and also what you will find once you get there (mine/treasure room).
These maps were done like this for one simple reason : Even though we are tuaght in school that these Missions and "preachers" were here to "convert the heathens," the truth is that these "preachers" were here to mine for wealth and accumulate this wealth for the purpose of controlling the growth of "The New World." To put it another way, religion has been used by many groups (Masons/Illuminati) as a cover for their true intentions.

Back to these treasure maps within the Missions. As the Native American men were slave-labored in these mines, and their women were raped by the priest, little boys molested (there's nothing new under the sun), etc., the Native Americans said "enough is enough" and they would rise up and literally kill the priest(s). Now folks, back in those days it could take months, even years before anyone even realized that the priest was dead, and that a new one had to be sent to the Mission in order to make sure that the mines and treasure rooms were safe.
And once a new priest DID arrive, there was no way for the dead priest to tell this new priest where the mines and treasure rooms were located. Sure, there were some paper treasure maps made, some of them even made it to the files within The Vatican, but mostly these Mission locations were "outposts" and there were no white communities ANYWHERE, which meant no protection, no outside communication, no help, no nothing. It was just a lonely priest left to fend for himself. When this priest dies, the locations of these treasure rooms and mines die with him.....unless!!!!!

Somewhere in time the Catholic Church, in its constant upgrading of the secret treasure codes, came up with this idea where secret treasure signs and symols would be incorporated into the actual structure of the Mission, using acrchitectural designs and paintings to relay the locations of the mines and treasure rooms to the new in-coming priest. NOW the only way to lose these mine/treasure sites is if the entire structure was demolished. On the other hand, ANYONE who knew about the secret codes and how these codes were applied to Missions could, literally, study the Mission and it's hidden maps, and then go to the exact location of the mines/treasure rooms. Enter the Masons known as Jim Bowie, William Travis, Davy Crockett.......even Santa Anna.

The secret codes of the Catholic Church were taught to 33rd degree Masons who were initiated into the Illuminati. From the Masons, to the KGC, to The Fabian Society and so on, men that could be trusted were given the 33rd degree, inducted into the Illuminati and taught the secret treasure codes. Folks, all of the major American Heroes who fought and died at the Alamo were 33rd degree Illuminati, Travis, Bowie, Houston,...they all knew the treasure codes and were at the Alamo for one reason, to steal some treasure rooms away from Mexico, away from Santa Anna, who was also a 33rd degree Illuminati.

It's interesting to note that, in the very beginning of this Alamo "thing," that the man in charge was one Colonel James C. Neill. I don't think Neill was Illuminati, though he may have been a Mason. He just never made it high enough to be taught the treasure codes. There is no doubt in my mind that Neill was at the Alamo in order to find treasure, proof of this theory comes from a statement made by Neill, he said : "If there has ever been a dollar here I have no knowledge of it." Soon after this we see the arrival of 33rd degree Illuminati members Travis, Bowie, and Crockett.

It wasn't long after Travis and the others arrived at the Alamo that we have another 33rd degree Mason/Illuminati enter the picture....Mexican General Santa Anna!!!! Santa Anna knew what was going on. He knew that the treasure rooms and mines of the Alamo Mission were being stolen by his Masonic "brothers" from America, and he was there to prevent that from happening.

At first Santa Anna tried to talk to Travis, tried to talk him into leaving Mexico, but to no avail. As things got hotter and hotter, Travis sent several letters by carrier. One letter was a request for help and supplies, but one of them was a paper treasure map showing the locations of the mines and treasure rooms of the Alamo
Mission. Travis HAD to send this treasure map out to his "brothers" in the States. For you see, Travis knew what was about to take place. Travis knew that Santa Anna was going to kill every last one of them. Travis knew that Santa Anna was going to "blow the Mission to hell," the only way to "erase" the Mission and its hidden treasure maps. The first clue to Travis was when Santa Anna set up cannons to fire on the east side of the mission. You see, it's on the east side of the Alamo Mission where most of the hidden treasure signs were/are located. These hidden signs are "exposed" throughout the day....as the sun rises and moves across the sky. And, when Travis saw Santa Anna set up cannons to fire on the east wall of the Mission, he knew it was over for his men and the Mission (no pun intended).

The other men in the Alamo never caught on to this move by Santa Anna or what it meant or that the 33rd degree Masons/illuminati, on both sides, were playing their secret game of chess.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

A link to some source would be nice, maybe one of your treasure maps as as well.
We Masons can follow your map and prove you right.

But you won't, you won't even come back to this thread will you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yoy hab link yes?
Fascinating...But Davey ? 33rd degree?are you sure?
It seems pretty far fetched .......pardner.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by dign4it

A link to some source would be nice, maybe one of your treasure maps as as well.

thats a little rude mod, some of you guys shouldnt be allowed to post. no offense

your job is a lot like a cops job. when you see someone having a verbal dispute you dont jump in and take sides.
edit on 3-4-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Well said, a very strange thread with no links at all.

I always thought the Alamo was about Mexico trying to get back some of the Southern States and California? As you can tell from that, i actually have absolutely no idea really what it was about! Not taught in UK schools and i really do not think relying on John Wayne for historical accuracy is the way to go!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
thats a little rude mod, some of you guys shouldnt be allowed to post. no offense

Maybe if you took a look at the Orginal Posters thread history and subsequent lack of participation in the same, not to mention the dearth of evidence, you may not be so quick to make judgements on who should or should not be posting.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
in his defense davy was a mason of what degree i do not know (im not a mason) but this op seems to be obsessed with masons hiding stuff (i think he watches the national treasure movies on a daily basis) i dont know why he doesn't just go and join a lodge and find out for him self that most claims about masons are false...
theodorewhite.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
You may have noticed how most of my topics deal with treasure rooms,
Actually, what we've noticed is that 18 of the 19 threads you've started don't have a single link to substantiate them.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by dign4it
You may have noticed how most of my topics deal with treasure rooms,
Actually, what we've noticed is that 18 of the 19 threads you've started don't have a single link to substantiate them.

I have yet to see any evidence to the contrary either. Ironically.
Just posted attempts to berate the op. Even a moderator this time. Comical.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by dign4it

your job is a lot like a cops job. when you see someone having a verbal dispute you dont jump in and take sides.
edit on 3-4-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

Uh...have you been to the OP's profile and read anything he's posted......silly goose, this OP has a raging obsessive agenda. Getting his share of some mythical Mason treasure.

All he posts are opening posts to threads he never ever returns to, to reply to any questions by members.

The MOD is spot on in his response.

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I am entitled post my opinions, when I want, where I want and to who I want. Just like you and all the other members of ATS.,

no offense

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

ive noticed that as well anytime someone posts something anti masonic at least 3 or 4 masons come in saying his claims are false, theres even a conspiracy out there saying ats is run by masons but if i post links to the sites my post will be marked as spam (ive tried)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
i dont know why he doesn't just go and join a lodge and find out for him self that most claims about masons are false...

Is it necessary for such a man to actaully become a Freemason?
It is likely that such a thing may do more than inspire him to go on his own lois & clark/davy crocket expedition.
It could mean we'll never hear from him again.

The Freemason treasure left behind for the cowans are often found in the tones put forth by Freemasons when they utter the name(s) of tools and the legendary Hiram Abif. The art of understanding is found in "Resonation!"
Also... The regalia put forth for the sake of the cowan leads to the art of understanding, which in this case is

They point the way to the true treasure that man seldom can live withhout...

Hiram Abif resonates "Harem Above"
Trestle (which details the masonic plan/instruction) resonates "Trust All"
Gavel resonates "Gave All"
Trowel resonates "Through All"
Chisel resonates "Choose All"
Maul resonates "My All"

And it keeps on going... But learn to truly manifest these tools in real life and the Lord shall recompensate you with a journey into the "Harem Above"...

Tip:
When you get there... Learn to seek your own eyes and do not let them wonder about. The treasures therein are holy and sacred and must not be devoured by unholy and profane fanatics.
This thing I say is IMPERATIVE! God knows...
What comes from it is/are many great thing(s)...
Do well to comport yourself and the King which God has established shall give you a woman for an entire year.
This is where you advanced from 33rd to the new grade known as Examination... which is from 34th to 66th.
These degrees are designed to make men of fools and Benevolence of Gods and Kings.
Behold... You May Enter In Unto The "Bachelor Degrees"

It is biblical too... As John the Apostle with Mother Mary and Mary Magdaline...

You need to use the 33 degrees of Examination and open the world to inherit the Woman for an eternity.

Now... Go find your treasure and do not linger another moment on these ideas of bogus repute....

By the way...
I Am Pinocchio The Great!
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned, With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts...
Adorned In Fine Gold! BUT! But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant!
Although I did break a Rock with a Stick once...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

I am no Mason! Wouldn't want to be either to be honest, don't really like members only clubs.

Just think a bit more info would be welcome with something to back it up.

As i said earlier, my very limited knowledge of this event is to do with Mexico trying to get land back. If it is something to do with Masons, i would like more info. If not, i would still like more info!

edit on 3-4-2012 by Flavian because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

ive noticed that as well anytime someone posts something anti masonic at least 3 or 4 masons come in saying his claims are false, theres even a conspiracy out there saying ats is run by masons but if i post links to the sites my post will be marked as spam (ive tried)
Well, to be fair, linking to anything written by Eric Dubay just makes you look bad. No point in tarnishing yourself with his crap.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by emberscott

Conspiracies abound. In truth nothing has yet been proved for or against the masonic orders. Therefore never become predisposed in judgement when perusing the subject. The open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

But the ridicule the op is met with in every thread should be addressed by the moderator people of this site.
As well as other posts I have read in this section of the forum.

edit on 3-4-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
As i said earlier, my very limited knowledge of this event is to do with Mexico trying to get land back. If it something to do with Masons, i would like more info. If not, i would still like more info!
Well, among the OP's many delusions (along with his false belief that 33° Scottish Rite Freemasons and Illuminati are synonymous) is the idea the any of the Masons at the Alamo were 33° to begin with. The Scottish Rite was still pretty new, and hadn't really spread very far into the territories.

The following men at the Alamo were Master Masons (3rd degree):
  • James Bonham
  • James Bowie
  • David Crockett
  • Almaron Dickenson
  • William Barrett Travis

• posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    link   
    Interesting, the forum moderator wants proof, I say is this not a conspiracy sight

2nd line. We had proof of going to war with Saddam Hussein as well, but the msm proof was lies, there where no "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq.

Thus, the proof is in the pudding per se, why would so many men die for a concrete enclosure, unless there was something more valuable.

Again, nice catch op, something most definetly does not add up

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    link   

Originally posted by emberscott
    But the ridicule the op is met with in every thread should be addressed by the moderator people of this site.
    As well as other posts I have read in this section of the forum.
    In the earliest threads this OP posted on ATS he made claims to have photographic evidence of his so-called "treasure rooms". In creating 19 threads to date, he has yet to share any of those photos, even though he has stated that he would.

If he backed up a single one of his claims, he wouldn't get the ridicule that he is currently greeted with. But to continue to make such claims without even making the slightest attempt to back them up with facts, he simply portrays himself as either delusional or a hoax.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
    link   
    reply to post by dign4it

I'm sure you won't back any of this up.

reply to post by jazzguy

Except this OP has persistently started multiple threads without providing a shred of evidence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join