It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon activates missile defenses for North Korean launch (April 2, 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
freebeacon.com...

Three interceptor ships near Japan and the Philippines, as well as U.S.-based interceptors, are ready to shoot down the North Korean missile if space-, land-, and sea-based sensors determine its flight path is targeted at the United States or U.S. allies, said officials who spoke on condition of anonymity

N. Korea isn't going to like it if we shoot down their toys.

The Obama administration will regard any launch by North Korea as a violation of U.N. Security Council resolutions regardless of whether the North Koreans claim the rocket test is for space launch purposes, the officials said.

Satellite images published Monday show preparations for the launch are continuing.

Do I hear war drums?

“We expressed our concern,” Panetta said of the upcoming launch. “The president of the United States made very clear that the North Koreans should not do this. It is provocative. It’s dangerous and it violates the international law. And so our hope is that they will not do it. But as always takes place in these kinds of situations, we have to be fully prepared for any possibility—and we are.”

RUN HIDE!!!!!!! but where?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

hey anyone remember awhile back about the remote viewing killshot wasnt the north koreans setting off missiles supposed to be last major precursor b4 the killshot.uh oh !!!anyways this is still pretty crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by intheknow29
reply to post by cavalryscout

hey anyone remember awhile back about the remote viewing killshot wasnt the north koreans setting off missiles supposed to be last major precursor b4 the killshot.uh oh !!!anyways this is still pretty crazy stuff.

I missed that story. Have a link or anything? Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Seen these stories time and time again since the Koreans first detonated a bomb.

Same old same old with nothing coming of it if you ask me. Was hoping the new ruler would have allowed diplomacy a chance and actually try and feed his people, but obviously not. The sad fact is, North Koreas starving masses could easily be fed if some funding was redirected away from the military towards agricultural development.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

edit on 3-4-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Seen these stories time and time again since the Koreans first detonated a bomb.

Same old same old with nothing coming of it if you ask me. Was hoping the new ruler would have allowed diplomacy a chance and actually try and feed his people, but obviously not. The sad fact is, North Koreas starving masses could easily be fed if some funding was redirected away from the military towards agricultural development.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

edit on 3-4-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

I'm worried about this kid.
He may be worse than his old man. (Chubby s.o.b. isn't he.)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
makes me think of predictions saying that N.Korea would strike the first match.

Don't get sucked into the race. Everyone has their choice.

new topics

top topics

join