It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama had a son he would look like Shawn Tyson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think that Uncle O's son/s would look like this...

www.liveleak.com...

Where's the good reverend when you need him?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Perhaps because the murderer was black and didn't have a judge for a father to help him weasel out of a trial. Or perhaps because the murderer had his day in court, lost and will be serving a life sentence. Please, please stop with the "I am white so no one will care if I am murdered" card. The fact is if the races of Zimmerman and Martin were reversed you can rest assured someone would be sitting in jail waiting for their court date.
edit on 3-4-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Perhaps because the murderer was black and didn't have a judge for a father to help him weasel out of a trial. Or perhaps because the murderer had his day in court, lost and will be serving a life sentence. Please, please stop with the "I am white so no one will care if I am murdered" card. The fact is if the races of Zimmerman and Martin were reversed you can rest assured someone would be sitting in jail waiting for their court date.

True, but there also wouldn't be an uproar and thousands soo quick to pull the race card. Right?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

True, but there also wouldn't be an uproar and thousands soo quick to pull the race card. Right?

Very salient point, well made. And I doubt Obama would have got involved either. "Zimmerman could have been my son"... can you imagine it?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are people still on the "poor white" people train..

You idiots keep bringing up other stories that in no way resemble the current story...yours = ipeople getting killed..Justice prevails...the other story = kid gets killed...no justice even when it is clear that under the current law the killer broke it by following the kid.

The conservatives like to cry "poor white" people a lot these days..why is that?

edit on 3-4-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
if crakeur had a son, he'd look just like him.

and he'd also say that we've had about enough of the Martin Zimmerman race baiting threads.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

edit on Tue Apr 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join