It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-dual hyper-beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I had an experience with an alien-demon and weeks later with an alien-angel. I say alien because they were humanoid in appearance and, especially in the case of the demon, was exactly what you would expect an alien to look like (according to abductee descriptions).

Here's the experience:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yesterday, while meditating, a form appeared in my mind's eye. It was the "demon" and the "angel" in one form. I could see it and feel it. First it appeared as the "angel" then it transformed into the "demon". Now, I'm aware of the traditional Christian interpretation of "wolf in sheep's clothing" and all that, but I think that is just one interpretation of it and not necessarily the correct one. Allow me to explain.

According to my belief, we are the universe that chose to individualize itself to gain a wide variety of experience, but even as we experience individual perspectives, we are the universe. So when we die, we don't die because we never really were individuals to begin with. With that said, what I think I experienced was a higher being that has grown towards unity with its true self (the universe) and then assumed a more applicable, universal form.

A universal form would be non-dual. It would be the epitome of everything the universe is about. Which the being I experienced, was.

The objective universe is experienced subjectively. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and one man's trash is another man's treasure. What I experienced was probably my own subjective interpretation of a unified being. The being was neither male nor female, and neither good nor evil and at the same time, both. What defined it as anything and what defines the universe as anything is me. Everyone has their own interpretation of the universe and that interpretation affects how you experience it. As such, good and evil become meaningless after a while as they are seen as what they truly are, subjective and relative.

Before I ever experienced the being, during most all of my meditations, I could "sense" this simultaneous expanding and contracting abstract form in my minds eye that I could also feel. It was an experience where size began to lose its meaning. I felt as large as the room and simultaneously as small as a pea. The form I could "see" expanded as a ball and contracted as a rigid jagged thing that reminds me of that old windows screen saver with the colored ball that floats around the screen, bouncing off the edges of the monitor and then becoming a jagged thing and then back into a ball.

What I am learning is that this form is a high expression of the universe actualized into one mental being. This being is infinitely more grand and glorious than anything I've ever seen. I think all this talk of 2012 has something to do with these higher beings. I don't know if we are becoming them or if they are going to become a bigger part of our life, but I do believe there is a connection somewhere.

edit on 3-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There is some truth to duality, some things like black and white, cold and hot, but all dualities stem from the idea of a trichotomy; For Evil and Good there is that third ground of Neutral, for Chaos and Order again Neutral. Where most people will see a Yin-Yang as Black-White, I see what neutrality is in this arrangement, and it makes up the table, not the spill or the drop of black and white. When you say there is something of 'Non-Dual' but you only mean to say there is a single form, perhaps the hyperpower is actually an exponent, instead of a multiplier of force?
I will reread it to try and make sense, an angel I could be if a demon I can construct.

The form I could "see" expanded as a ball and contracted as a rigid jagged thing that reminds me of that old windows screen saver with the colored ball that floats around the screen, bouncing off the edges of the monitor and then becoming a jagged thing and then back into a ball.

If it helps you imagine something of the globe imagine that we are on the surface of Gods eyeball; in the human eyeball you have two cells, cones and rods, that help us see what light is. If god wanted a piece of the world to be the rod part of the cell, I think I know a fairly common piece of the ecosystem that looks like a rod, lodged deep around the world.

Clostridium botulinum is a rod-shaped bacteria, so while God may not speak through a burning bush (or he might) I'm certain God could use the rod-shaped bacteria in place of the rod cell; Clostridium botulinum is found around the world in North America, Europe and Australia and they are different from one another.

What of the cone cells for Gods bacterial eye? I am unsure, I am giving scale to the weight of what you are thinking about. Perhaps since there are in the human eye something like 6 to 7 million cones and some 120 million rod cells; if we use the example of a cone-shaped bacterium we can use some Green Sulpher bacteria as an example to the duality of the botulinum.

However an eye is not only made of Rods and Cones, so we can ask it like this: If humans are not the Iris that opens and closes to let Gods will be seen, are we the pupil that lets light through or are we the nerve endings that carry messages back to the brain?

Perhaps we are neither, non-dual hyperpower humans have is that we can be any metaphor we choose, instead of the metaphor choosing us.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Sachyriel because: blah blah blah, antagonizing myself for an audience.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
When you say there is something of 'Non-Dual' but you only mean to say there is a single form, perhaps the hyperpower is actually an exponent, instead of a multiplier of force?
I will reread it to try and make sense, an angel I could be if a demon I can construct.

It is one being who can present itself to the subjective observer in various ways.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Your always seeing beings,maybe you have astral beings attached to your astral body taking on the form of the beings that your interested in so you will be attached to it,that how it feeds off you,or maybe not

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Sachyriel
When you say there is something of 'Non-Dual' but you only mean to say there is a single form, perhaps the hyperpower is actually an exponent, instead of a multiplier of force?

It is one being who can present itself to the subjective observer in various ways.

So, perhaps a repeating decimal to the power of a mysterious integer? If you think of it in math terms we can be here all day trying to nail down what it is you're talking about with odd math phrases.

If binary is all ones and zeros, is infinity the symbol of a one flipped on its side but still resisting the 'turn' into a zero, or is it the zero that resists being turned into anything else? If binary is only dual eventually mankind will start to use 'Ternary computers' which are yes-no-maybe instead of on-off styled computers we have today, as binary.

If you were to change your description of the item, from binary description to ternary, does it help in describing it or make it harder?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365
Your always seeing beings,maybe you have astral beings attached to your astral body taking on the form of the beings that your interested in so you will be attached to it,that how it feeds off you,or maybe not

Not always, only sometimes. My original experiences were intense and real. After that, there have only been "vague" apparitions in my mind's eye, but nonetheless apparent.

You might could call them astral forms, but from my experience, I prefer to call them hyper-beings. They are much more qualitative than anything we experience under normal circumstances. You should read the link I provided to get a better detailed description about just how tremendously more-than-us these beings (this being) are (is).

What I think is really the case is that these types of things are already attached to all of us at all times and in some way, are us. Some of us are just unaware of their presence.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

The neutrality is the unity of the whole. The duality is how you define the neutrality. So, the being is neutral, while it can appear in dual ways. I think that is also our nature and the nature of everything.

Its like matter. Protons, neutrons, and electrons are all the same type of thing (whatever that is), they just present themselves in different ways.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I havent seen any beings,entities with my third eye,just energy is all,did you try getting a energy worker or clairvoyant to look at your astral body to see if you have any parasites attached to it? maybe you should get someone to check you out,it happened to a guy before here on ats

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I havent seen any beings,entities with my third eye,just energy is all,did you try getting a energy worker or clairvoyant to look at your astral body to see if you have any parasites attached to it? maybe you should get someone to check you out,it happened to a guy before here on ats

I had an experience last night and on previous occassions where an entity would vaguely appear and briefly cause me physical pain. The entity always appeared with different facial features, but each time it had sharp teeth. But, after last night (where I was trying to contact the non-dual entity), I realized that it was the non-dual entity but my expectations of it as "evil" caused it to present itself as such. Had I expected a more benevolent presence, that is what I would have experienced, even though it would have been the same being.

They aren't parasites. They only come when you seek them and they meet your expectations.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey there smithjustinb. Thank you for sharing the conclusions that you've reached regarding your experiences. I enjoyed the read.

Equating demons to alien greys is awesome because I also think they are the same beings. Lam, the inter-dimensional being that Aleister Crowley was channeling looks just like a grey.

When we have experiences, alternate states of being, or encounters with others....
Just as in life, and just as your op notes; we must be the ones to define, understand, give meaning and quality.

May Peace be with you my friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Hey there smithjustinb. Thank you for sharing the conclusions that you've reached regarding your experiences. I enjoyed the read.

Equating demons to alien greys is awesome because I also think they are the same beings. Lam, the inter-dimensional being that Aleister Crowley was channeling looks just like a grey.

When we have experiences, alternate states of being, or encounters with others....
Just as in life, and just as your op notes; we must be the ones to define, understand, give meaning and quality.

May Peace be with you my friend.

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

oh ok,what have you learned from the being,or what is the being trying to communicate to you.
strange that he puts his hand in your stomach,is there any sensation caused when he places his hand in your stomach?

I have this reoccurring dream that something is causing my stomach to burst,but I don't feel pain,it's more like extreme sensitivity is being felt in my stomach,the feeling is so overpowering I can't move much in my dream,and my whole being is drawn to this sensitivity it's like there's no images in this dream,the last time it happened was a few nights ago,I remembered to be calm and invite it without resisting and it wasn't as overpowering but I woke up
Which was disappointing,I used to try screaming in the dreAm until I frightened my body to wake up,then the wife saying wake up your moaning and making strange sounds like your possessed lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I had the same experience but mind was happening as I was in between being awake and asleep on my bed. I seen an angel near the wall, then I got scared and it became a demon, then I got happy and it became an angel again, and I then knew that it was just an energy, and "MY" interpretation determines how it would act around "ME" and what "I" would see.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I had the same experience but mind was happening as I was in between being awake and asleep on my bed. I seen an angel near the wall, then I got scared and it became a demon, then I got happy and it became an angel again, and I then knew that it was just an energy, and "MY" interpretation determines how it would act around "ME" and what "I" would see.

But one thing that seems true about this multi-form being/energy is that it is alive. It always takes the form of some kind of living being. But yeah, that's pretty much how it is. And if you are willing to accept its "bad side" it will show itself to you. At that point, you won't even necessarily experience its bad side. This goes for anyone I think.
edit on 5-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

Its moreso accepting it for what it is, which includes scaryness. But it also includes divine light stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

oh ok,what have you learned from the being,or what is the being trying to communicate to you.
strange that he puts his hand in your stomach,is there any sensation caused when he places his hand in your stomach?

There was no feeling other than terror throughout the experience. It was strange that he did that and I think he was trying to communicate something to me, although I haven't been able to fully discern what exactly.

I have learned from my experience though. I learned acceptance. Now I have learned truth. Now I can pretty much feel its presence at will. While lying down at night with my eyes closed, it feels like it breathes into my lungs. Its a different kind of air though. It is very ecstatic and pure.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I found this:

transmissiononline.org...

It speaks of the nature of experiencing these hyper-beings and the mechanics involved.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I also think these non-dual beings might be archetypical forms. They are what we are to become when we have fully matured, at which time, we will create a new archetype. The previous archetype was the reptilian, now its humanoid. It kind of supports eyewitness descriptions of alien contact. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I want to share an experience of mine.

One night as I slept in my bed, I was awaken by a bright light. As I opened my eyes, I realized I was already sitting upright. My entire room was a white more bright and luminescent than any light bulbs, and more than moonlight or sunlight coming through the window. There was a silver-haired old woman standing at the foot of my bed. She looked like a real person... like a grandma that loves to bake cookies for children. I do not recognize her, but she stood there with the most sincere and pure smile I have ever experienced. I was filled with an incredible sense of peace. After a few moments, she instantaneously vanishes, and then the light slowly fades back into the darkness of night.

The next night while asleep in my bed, I felt something touching my leg, and then I felt a pressure on my bed as if someone just sat down. I opened my eyes and the room was dark. There sitting on my bed next to my leg was an incredibly beautiful young woman with dark hair. Very beautiful. However, she was looking at me with intense anger and hatred. Her negatively charged countenance sent emotions of terror into my soul. I tried to talk or yell, but no words would come out. After a few moments, she disappears.

I never considered that this experience may have been an experience of duality. I always assumed they were two separate beings. I have much to ponder.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

I never considered that this experience may have been an experience of duality. I always assumed they were two separate beings. I have much to ponder.

It makes sense, you know? The appear right around the same time. We have "good and bad" sides. It makes sense that they would too, despite what we have heard from religion that would have us believe that that is not the case.

I bet one thing you noticed about these beings is how alive they were. Much moreso than we are. If you want to become aware of a higher reality; a higher life, you have to be willing to accept the upper and lower extremes of what that could bring. I think that is the purpose of the contact- to teach us to accept that which we fear to prepare us for a higher abundance of existential truth.

It would be inappropriate for them to reveal their dualistic self to you at the same time, because then you would miss out on the lesson. If you knew there was nothing to fear, then them showing themselves to you wouldn't serve a purpose. They want you to believe there is something to fear so that you can learn to accept their scary side. Now that you know, and now that I know, we are a step closer to all out communion. Acceptance is key.

new topics

top topics

join