It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I take my leave from ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

well just thinking that i think more members are gonna leave and this site is getting inundated with race and religious views,and non topic perspectives. people bashing others for the country they live in,warped ideas of history,my dad can beat up your dad mantality. or people only posting because you made a spelling mistake and thats there only comment. its just getting old. how can we as a people even hope to get along if the people on a web site bicker and bitch at each other and the mods act like gods that allow what you are allowed to say.
i just see a lot more people leaving.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Thanks heaps VVV. It is good to know that i atleast left a somewhat decent impression on you, a famous member of ATS. I don't know if the same can be said with numerous other members Anyway, thanks for the wishes and stay safe mate
reply to post by daaskapital

Oh mate, it hurts me to hear you speak like this. Do not let things get you under mate. As for being a famous member, I am no such thing mate. I am merely another guy, a traveler, looking to find some craziness in the place we call earth.

You know, often times a person can be summed up very quickly, through their actions and through their words. I remember the first time I spoke to you, I immediately got an impression of a guy whose . is screwed on the correct way.

It is a pity that you should leave now, however, you will be back, and until then mate, keep us all in your mind, as I am sure we all will.

vvv

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

If people want a break from that, why should it bother you?

It shouldn't...your right...but it does!

I mean...I don't mind seeing the trolls and hate mongers leaving...but the members that are respected and consistently post meaningful posts leaving...all at the same time...well...it's just odd I guess!

I wish them all the best...and hope they return fresh from their break!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I know, I agree... it IS sad.

I thought something was going on... something we didn't know about.
But just think how ATS has been the last month or so (actually much longer) and as I said, I don't blame them.

I also wish them all luck and hope they come back.

We'll see.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I never really got to know you I hope you return some day.

Remember you can leave but you can not forget.

We asked if you wanted to take the red pill or the blue pill. You chose not us.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

well just thinking that i think more members are gonna leave and this site is getting inundated with race and religious views,and non topic perspectives. people bashing others for the country they live in,warped ideas of history,my dad can beat up your dad mantality. or people only posting because you made a spelling mistake and thats there only comment. its just getting old. how can we as a people even hope to get along if the people on a web site bicker and bitch at each other and the mods act like gods that allow what you are allowed to say.
i just see a lot more people leaving.

I agree...it's difficult to navigate ATS these days...wading through the crap to get to the substance!

I don't think that any of the members that have been around for awhile would disagree that ATS has gone down hill in the last few months!

I spend most of my time looking for a place to post that doesn't fall into the cesspool of hate, anger, trolling, member bashing, etc...just to maintain!

It's sad...and maybe these members leaving will have an impact (although I think it probably won't)!

It is all about $$$ now days..ads..."member generated" content!

Well...if this garbage we see now days is "member generated" then let's go back to when it wasn't!

I can't blame anyone for leaving...at times...I have to search for a reason to still contribute myself!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

See you Daas mate.

Personally, i am hoping you are merely recharging the batteries for a fresh assault!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I get it, but how can you brag about thrashing threads and then leave for others doing the same? There are angry scared nasty people everywhere. Get some peace, come back and deal.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

no conspiracy or impending doom here, people are just tired and fed up of all the nastiness, trashing and downright trolling. i myself haven't been around for a while but for the occasional pop in when someone in Skype links a thread i might be interested in, i very rarely post anything now either for the same reasons.

Myself and those others that have decided to pop out of ats still love this place however there is only so much BS one person can take

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A journey of 1,000 miles bgins with the 1st step.....and so does the return trip....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No worries the other American haters here will take up where you left off. Still, your threads provoked thought and for that you will be missed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join