It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, I’m out for a short while..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Good luck bro...your threads have been very good & well documented. Buuuuut...I'm willing to take wagers on over/unders of 1 week, lol.
No offense but a guy like myself has even tried to stray away for a few days and finds it hard. I don't even post that much so a guy like you who is much more involved I would think would have a much harder time.

Good luck though.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Take care RA.

I will miss your threads of wisdom. Here's to another day that I shall have the pleasure of reading and commenting on your next thread. I will patiently await for that day to come.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Have fun my friend. Explore. Try new things. Be happy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/op4f7b73db.png[/atsimg]

Be seeing you around cuzzz.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I understand what your saying, and good luck with everything you are pursuing. Cant say Im not dissapointed, as I have enjoyed your threads and chats! Well still be here when you need to come home. Dont forget us friend!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I will miss your threads. I have always enjoyed them!
You are probably the most informed person I have ever met or encountered online when it comes to JFK. I never knew many things about that case til you started posting on ATS, Thank You!

I agree with many points you have made and sometimes a break is needed. I have done the same in the past.

Best of luck to you!!

See you elsewhere on the web

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Where do i begin?

Firstly before the tears really start flowing, and I have no idea why I’m crying really, I suppose It’s like saying goodbye to a friend at the airport, that’s the best way I can describe the emotion, I know I’ll see you around again here or there at some point, but still, it’s hard to say goodbye to a friend.
I have added you to my facebook and youtube, so I will be still be able to read your thoughts on the subjects you love.

When I saw that it was your post that I’m now replying to I was instantly knocked back.

You are truly an amazing person, you welcomed me to ATS with such care and compassion.

You never criticized me on my thoughts of what I think has occurred to myself and my family, you always took the time to explain complicated posts and threads to me and never making me feel stupid for not understanding some things, I thank you for that, not many people have the patients to do that for me.

Yet you have left me with so much to contemplate on, your threads have taught me to think for myself and not to be afraid to ask questions and give my own opinions.

Again thank you so much for all you have given me.

With my deepest Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Good luck to you RA.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Well, I’m out for a short while..

Really sad to see you go (even if just for a while).

I'll be looking in at your website/project occasionally and await your return.

edit on 3/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It will be sad to see another distinguished member leave, I really hope you won't be gone for too long. Have fun with your project.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Be well in bonny Donny and good luck with your activities.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
best wishes for your exit.

As I enter...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
OK.. i don't even know this Guy and have been lurking ATS since 04 never once have i seen or read any threads comments from this member.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
OK.. i don't even know this Guy and have been lurking ATS since 04 never once have i seen or read any threads comments from this member.

Read some, it's worth it!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not sure if you will read this post but always had fun reading your threads and posts. There is something which does not let you break your attention because at times what you are reading or seeing is so interesting and that's what I found in your texts. Have fun and take care dear friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Noooo....Nooooo....NOOOO !!!!

Mmmm, did you post this on April Fools Day baby ???

I mean, come on, JFK will be turning in his grave, so stop this naughty absenteeism and report back immediately !!

x

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think a break will be good for you especially if you are getting frustrated at times.

I will miss your threads because as I've said before, they are some of the best reads here (which is what I am usually here for-just lurking, reading and learning mostly-usually I have little to say).
Thank you again for the wonderful contributions.

Good luck with your project.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0

I bet your guide dog has.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am confused...

I though goodbye threads were a no no on ATS

then at the same time I see THIS...

Please Welcome our Newest Moderator. Rising Against
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Couldn't stay away for too long I guess, lol. But no, I'm still working on my own site and stuff like that, and my posting time on here is still limited, even more so for the time being now as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am confused...

I think you pretty well summed up your own pondering!

Don't worry...it's still early...have some more coffee!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join